Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Official PS4 Launch Team Trophy Kawmpetition

This is a discussion on Official PS4 Launch Team Trophy Kawmpetition within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Official PS4 Launch Team Trophy Kawmpetition Welcome to the signup thread for the PS4 Launch Team Trophy Kawmpetition . For ...

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Welcome to the signup thread for the PS4 Launch Team Trophy Kawmpetition. For those of you new to the site I will explain this so you all understand. This is a kawmpetition to get as many trophies as you can during the time period. This is an Official Site Contest so as long as we get 5 teams for the kawmpetition, there will be prizes that I have listed below

Place 1st in a Site Contest
    Place 1st in a contest hosted by the site + PS4 OR PS3 game of your choice sponsored by XboxAchievementGuides.com to each participant of the winning team

Place 2nd in a Site Contest
    Place 2nd in a contest hosted by the site + $20 PSN card Sponsored by PS3Trophies.com to each participant of the 2nd place team

Place 3rd in a Site Contest
    Place 3rd in a contest hosted by the site

Team Trophy Kawmpetition Rules

• Teams will consist of teams of 4 members, with one person who is the dedicated Team Leader. That person is responsible for your teams conduct and to get my your team scores
    • Trophies will be tracked using PSNTL. All members of your team must link their trophy profile at PSNTrophyleaders.com after syncing at each trophy check so that I can verify the amounts are correct and that nothing funny is going on. You DO NOT have to signup at the site, you simply need to enter your PSN ID at the front page to generate the trophy page.
    • ALL KAWMPETITORS MUST HAVE 25 FORUM POSTS. If you don't have them yet, you must have them by start time or you will be DQ'd from your team
    • Competition starts Friday November 29th at 12:00 AM and Ends Saturday December 21st at 12:00AM. Please have your Playstation trophies synced at 12:00 AM so your team leaders can acquire an accurate Trophy count for their teams. DO NOT Sync your trophies on your PS3 at all on Friday after the initial Sync so your Team Captains have a chance to get everyone. Team Captains will be responsible for making sure their team follows the rules and getting me their team scores at the end of each week.
    • All entries must be received by November 28th and I will need all teams starting trophy counts by 12AM on the morning of November 29 to post in the scoring thread
    • The competition times will be whatever the time is where all participants live.
    • Please make sure your PS3 clock is accurate to your time for scoring purposes!!!
    • All participants must notify their team captains in a PM when it is 12AM on 11/29 and they start and have synced...and when it is 12AM and have finished the competition and synced their final trophies on 12/21 AND THE NAME OF THE LAST TROPHY THEY EARNED AND WHAT GAME IT WAS FROM!!! the team leaders will verify to prevent time cheating and post the results.
    • No Trophy Sharing allowed!!! This means I will also not be accepting any entries from anyone on a known trophy share team.
    • No Save File or Hacked Trophies will be tolerated, and believe me I have enough time to check. This includes Vita-PS3 and PS3-Vita Save File Plats!!. You are more than welcome to play your Vita to get trophies during the kawmp, but anyone caught using a ps3 save file to instantly unlock a Vita Plat will get DQ's and their team will also get DQ'd as well
    • Have Fun
    Penalties for Rule Violations

• Anyone caught breaking Competition rules will be permanently banned from ALL trophy competitions held.
    • Any points that are already earned by the rule breaker will be removed from the team totals even if they were legitimate.
    • The Team the rule breaker was on will be forced to continue the competition one man down and will not receive the benefit of Average points per competitor.
    • Secondary accounts will result in your entire team being DQ'd. You must use your main account, which we conveniently have linked on here already to earn trophies. If I find you created a secondary account on here and a secondary name, your will receive a site infraction as well
    Point Scoring System
    Now for the fun part. Since this is a PS4 launch Kawmpetition, ALL PS4 launch games will receive double points!!!. In addition to that, if you aren't getting a PS4 on launch, don't think you can't compete, because the ps3 versions of all launch games will also receive double points. You can play anything you want for the kawmpetition just remember the double points rule.

The Vita versions will not count as double points, you must play these on either ps3 or PS4. If cross play is enabled on the games at the time of release to play the PS4 games on the vita that will be fine as it will still show up as a PS4 game, but anything with a Vita trophy list is single points.

PS4 Launch Games

Toggle Spoiler

=1
    =2
    =5
    =10

Teams Entered

Team K? Thanks
    Compalicious C
    Ballz
    MeHandle
    Quijabones

Team XO XO
    Faust C
    Ultradog177
    Vettes
    Curb

Team Insert Name Here
    Gyrocop C
    war_boy98
    Ace_Murderer234
    juliuspleezer

Team Shooting for Second
    NOFORPAIN C
    lurch9944
    El Jefe
    ooga

Team Little Busters
    Golden Darkness C
    NepNepthe1st
    YesItsYoshi
    Black Elixir

Team Shooting For First
    XMw2x_Deceptions (Sir Blaze) C
    PippinMR2
    Icebrand1270
    Callavero

Team Zero Hero Verdict
    annare41 C
    christiet93
    kingway56
    jmargraves

Team Fairy Tale
    Cer-be-rus / Artemis C
    ChrisValentine
    tuvuu48-
    neospoon

Team Redemption
    RatedRRockstar5 / RatedRRob5 C
    gazlad
    como55123 / cobra30_2013
    rfrandy2007

Team 3GB
    mjm180wr C
    drago1983
    gentleben04
    mightyyt

Team Ramrod
    Zaraeleus C
    Aboelsas
    germ1984
    glogantn

Team DJ Jazzy Cap and The Daft Bird
    AllenbirdC
    Helyx
    DaftProphet
    Marccap

Team Sons of Liberty/Dead Cell
    ReginaldXC
    jt1940
    Doala1
    X_HUNTER_2011

Free Agents Looking for a Team

Last edited by DaveyHasselhoff; 11-26-2013 at 05:38 PM.

I'm on Taekwon-Do!

This looks awesome! I would like to have a team to participate on this competition

Plat card by djunglist

Trophy Guide Kitten

Compalicious
    Ballz
    MeHandle
    Quijabones
    K? Thanks

Banned

This could be really fun. I might pick up ACIV and LEGO Marvel. It's quite possible that I could platinum both in the 3 week timeframe. That should be a lot of points. I'd have to sign up to PSNTL, though.

Quote Originally Posted by effdeegee View Post
    This could be really fun. I might pick up ACIV and LEGO Marvel. It's quite possible that I could platinum both in the 3 week timeframe. That should be a lot of points. I'd have to sign up to PSNTL, though.
    You dont have to sign up at PSNTL, i tested it today as im not a member there either. After you sync your PS3 trophies, simply go to the site and on the main page enter in your PSN name and it will generate your trophy profile. You can then link it to your captain

Banned

Good to know. Thanks Davey.

PRO Member

I want in but I don't have a team , can I join as solo ?

Will be using my psn name zero_q8 , am I qualified ?

Please sign me up as a one man army , I will be goin for ps3 and ps4 games , will get bout 30 to 50 platinums
    Last edited by zero_q8; 10-25-2013 at 10:48 AM.

PRO Member

Just to get this straight if i have a ps4 and my friend has a ps3 will his trophies count?

PRO Member

anyone whos looking for a member im willing to join illl have ps4 on the 29th of nov.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blaze View Post
    Just to get this straight if i have a ps4 and my friend has a ps3 will his trophies count?
    yes

PRO Member

I'm definitely interested as I've never done one of these before. If any team is looking for a member, let me know!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

would like to team up with someone if possible. im getting the ps4 so double points! lol

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zero_q8 View Post
    I will get about 30 to 50 platinums.
    No matter what scenario I envision, I don't see how that could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    would like to team up with someone if possible. im getting the ps4 so double points! lol
    PS3 versions of the PS4 launch titles get double the points as well.

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

I'm down for this. Thanks Davey!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Quote Originally Posted by zero_q8 View Post
    I want in but I don't have a team , can I join as solo ?

Will be using my psn name zero_q8 , am I qualified ?

Please sign me up as a one man army , I will be goin for ps3 and ps4 games , will get bout 30 to 50 platinums
    I am not allowing trophy share teams into my kawmpetition so I will not be signing you up...nor will I be permitting you as a member of another team as you are part of a trophy sharing team and I don't want the headache of dealing with you ruining the kawmpetition for everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by effdeegee View Post
    No matter what scenario I envision.
    See the above answer

Witch of the Void

I'm interested but I have a few questions although some are probably something simple I just overlooked anyway.

#1: Do Vita versions also count in regards to double points or just the PS3/PS4 versions?
    #2: Any game that earns trophies is eligible but it is best to go for those launch titles, correct?
    #3: Is there a registration cut-off date because I think I have a possible team but I'm unsure at current?
    #4: Last question so the start times go by each person's local time so say someone in Australia will both have their starting and ending times appear earlier than someone in the US, if I have read that correctly?

Sorry about the questions just don't want to make any mistakes although if I missed any answers to these questions somewhere I am putting it down to me going without sleep for the day. >.<

You Know You Love Me

'The Sons of Plunder' are:

1. Faust [Captain]
    2. Ultradog177
    3. Vettes
    4. Curb
    Last edited by Faust; 10-28-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Darkness View Post
    I'm interested but I have a few questions although some are probably something simple I just overlooked anyway.

#1: Do Vita versions also count in regards to double points or just the PS3/PS4 versions?
    #2: Any game that earns trophies is eligible but it is best to go for those launch titles, correct?
    #3: Is there a registration cut-off date because I think I have a possible team but I'm unsure at current?
    #4: Last question so the start times go by each person's local time so say someone in Australia will both have their starting and ending times appear earlier than someone in the US, if I have read that correctly?

Sorry about the questions just don't want to make any mistakes although if I missed any answers to these questions somewhere I am putting it down to me going without sleep for the day. >.<

Good questions home slice, let me answer these for you

1. No the Vita versions will not count as double points, you must play these on either PS3 or PS4. If cross play is enabled on the games at the time of release to play the PS4 games on the vita that will be fine as it will still show up as a PS4 game, but anything with a Vita trophy list is single points.
    2. That comes down to strategy, I did this because a lot of us already have all the easy trophies that can be earned quickly so this will help even out the playing field for those looking to play newer games.
    3. All entries must be received by November 28th and I will need all teams starting trophy counts by 12AM on the morning of November 29 to post in the scoring thread
    4. Start time will be at 12AM November 29th in your time zone, so you must make sure your PS3 or PS4 clock is properly set up to your time zone to have to correct time stamps

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If any teams are looking for another member I'm game. I'll be getting the ps4 on 29th along with a few games. I spend quite a bit of time playing games so I bet I could get 250-300 trophies maybe more in the time given. Look up my trophy list if your interested in having me on your team

NSFW

Team [INSERT NAME HERE]

Gyrocop (Captain)
    war_boy98
    Ace_Murderer234
    juliuspleezer

Ready to register!

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast