Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Team Trophy Kawmp Scoring Thread

This is a discussion on Team Trophy Kawmp Scoring Thread within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; This will be the Official Scoring Thread for the Team Trophy Kawmpetition. Competition starts Friday November 29th at 12:00 AM ...

Platmate Editor in Chief

Team Trophy Kawmp Scoring Thread

This will be the Official Scoring Thread for the Team Trophy Kawmpetition.

Competition starts Friday November 29th at 12:00 AM and Ends Friday December 20th at 11:59PM. Please have your Playstation trophies synced at 12:00 AM so your team leaders can acquire an accurate Trophy count for their teams. DO NOT Sync your trophies on your PS3 at all on Friday after the initial Sync so your Team Captains have a chance to get everyone. Team Captains will be responsible for making sure their team follows the rules and getting me their team scores at the end of each week.

Please make sure your PS3 clock is accurate to your time for scoring purposes!!!

All participants must notify their team captains in a PM when it is 12AM on the 29th and they start and have synced...and when it is 12AM and have finished the competition and synced their final trophies AND THE NAME OF THE LAST TROPHY THEY EARNED AND WHAT GAME IT WAS FROM!!! the team leaders will verify to prevent time cheating and post the results.

Team Trophy Kawmpetition Rules

• Teams will consist of teams of 4 members, with one person who is the dedicated Team Leader. That person is responsible for your teams conduct and to get my your team scores
    • Trophies will be tracked using PSNTL. All members of your team must link their trophy profile at PSNTrophyleaders.com after syncing at each trophy check so that I can verify the amounts are correct and that nothing funny is going on. You DO NOT have to signup at the site, you simply need to enter your PSN ID at the front page to generate the trophy page.
    • ALL KAWMPETITORS MUST HAVE 25 FORUM POSTS. If you don't have them yet, you must have them by start time or you will be DQ'd from your team
    • Competition starts Friday November 29th at 12:00 AM and Ends Saturday December 21st at 12:00AM. Please have your Playstation trophies synced at 12:00 AM so your team leaders can acquire an accurate Trophy count for their teams. DO NOT Sync your trophies on your PS3 at all on Friday after the initial Sync so your Team Captains have a chance to get everyone. Team Captains will be responsible for making sure their team follows the rules and getting me their team scores at the end of each week.
    • All entries must be received by November 28th and I will need all teams starting trophy counts by 12AM on the morning of November 29 to post in the scoring thread
    • The competition times will be whatever the time is where all participants live.
    • Please make sure your PS3 clock is accurate to your time for scoring purposes!!!
    • All participants must notify their team captains in a PM when it is 12AM on 11/29 and they start and have synced...and when it is 12AM and have finished the competition and synced their final trophies on 12/21 AND THE NAME OF THE LAST TROPHY THEY EARNED AND WHAT GAME IT WAS FROM!!! the team leaders will verify to prevent time cheating and post the results.
    • No Trophy Sharing allowed!!! This means I will also not be accepting any entries from anyone on a known trophy share team.
    • No Save File or Hacked Trophies will be tolerated, and believe me I have enough time to check. This includes Vita-PS3 and PS3-Vita Save File Plats!!. You are more than welcome to play your Vita to get trophies during the kawmp, but anyone caught using a ps3 save file to instantly unlock a Vita Plat will get DQ's and their team will also get DQ'd as well
    • Have Fun
    Penalties for Rule Violations

• Anyone caught breaking Competition rules will be permanently banned from ALL trophy competitions held.
    • Any points that are already earned by the rule breaker will be removed from the team totals even if they were legitimate.
    • The Team the rule breaker was on will be forced to continue the competition one man down and will not receive the benefit of Average points per competitor.
    • Secondary accounts will result in your entire team being DQ'd. You must use your main account, which we conveniently have linked on here already to earn trophies. If I find you created a secondary account on here and a secondary name, your will receive a site infraction as well
    Point Scoring System
    Now for the fun part. Since this is a PS4 launch Kawmpetition, ALL PS4 launch games will receive double points!!!. In addition to that, if you aren't getting a PS4 on launch, don't think you can't compete, because the ps3 versions of all launch games will also receive double points. You can play anything you want for the kawmpetition just remember the double points rule.

The Vita versions will not count as double points, you must play these on either ps3 or PS4. If cross play is enabled on the games at the time of release to play the PS4 games on the vita that will be fine as it will still show up as a PS4 game, but anything with a Vita trophy list is single points.

Single Points Double Points
    =1
    =2
    =5
    =10
    =2
    =4
    =10
    =20

• Team K? Thanks : Captain Compalicious
      Team Points: 5,389
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

• Team XO XO: Captain Faust
      Team Points: 2,042
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

• Team Shooting For Second: Captain NOFORPAIN
      Team Points: 4,112
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

• Team Little Busters: Captain Golden Darkness
      Team Points: 5,063
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

• Team Zero Hero Verdict: Captain annare41
      Team Points: 2,004
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

• Team Fairy Tale: Captain Artemis
      Team Points: 1,178
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

• Team Redemption: Captain RatedRRob5
      Team Points: 1,239
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

• Team DJ Jazzy Cap and The Daft Bird: Captain Allenbird
      Team Points: 1,371
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

• Team Sons of Liberty/Dead Cell: Captain ReginaldX
      Team Points: 3,401
      Single Point Trophies
      Double Point Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by DaveySantaHoff; 12-22-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Platmate Editor in Chief

The first half of the teams are verified and safe to start syncing

Witch of the Void

Isn't Sir Blaze's starting platinum count 101 and not 10? O.o
    xMw2x_DeCePtiOnS's PS3 Trophy Profile - PS3Trophies

Thanks to Bladia for this avatar & signature.

Platmate Editor in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Darkness View Post
    Isn't Sir Blaze's starting platinum count 101 and not 10? O.o
    xMw2x_DeCePtiOnS's PS3 Trophy Profile - PS3Trophies
    Yes it was just a typo...thanks for the heads up, Ill be doing the rest of the teams tomorrow

Its plugged into the wall

So the end of the week counts. Are they going to be the night from thursday to friday (a week from the beginning) or the actual weekdays (night from sunday to monday)?

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Platmate Editor in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    So the end of the week counts. Are they going to be the night from thursday to friday (a week from the beginning) or the actual weekdays (night from sunday to monday)?
    The end of the week counts will be whatever the count is each friday night when each person of your team syncs and reports back to you...another PM will come out each weds with a weekly scoring sheet for each of your members.

All the teams have been verified and it is safe for everyone to start syncing their trophies again...good luck to all

Responsible Driver

Santa, you did an great job with the planning and tracking. I just wanted to say thank you.

Also, I'm not sure if it matters, but does my teammate .COM iD end in a "S"? I thought it was just Quijabone like his PSN ID.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaveySantaHoff View Post
    Yes it was just a typo...thanks for the heads up, Ill be doing the rest of the teams tomorrow
    Sir Blaze's total is a bit off too. I'm guessing excel or something like that was used to just calculate total. Without the type his starting total trophy count should be 6841.

Also I was wondering why our team have a few negative starting points? Not that I think it will matter much I'm just curious.

Platmate Editor in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Callavero View Post
    Sir Blaze's total is a bit off too. I'm guessing excel or something like that was used to just calculate total. Without the type his starting total trophy count should be 6841.

Also I was wondering why our team have a few negative starting points? Not that I think it will matter much I'm just curious.
    Because your team had unaccounted for trophies earned when I verified the trophy counts

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Props on the level of organisation that's gone into this Davey. Can't wait until the weekend to see how busy everyone has (or hasn't) been!

I'm on Taekwon-Do!

Hey Davey, our friend Ace-Murderer234 had to quit the kawmp due to a problem he had. Are we able to replace him for another friend?

Plat card by djunglist

Platmate Editor in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by war_boy98 View Post
    Hey Davey, our friend Ace-Murderer234 had to quit the kawmp due to a problem he had. Are we able to replace him for another friend?
    Negative, you will have to kawmpete one man down since the kawmp has already started

PRO Member

No idea all my trophies were synced its abit unfair bit ive made up for it.
    Bringing the trophys to YOU whatcha gunna do.

PRO Member

Quick question. Do Sound Shapes trophies count as double for all 3 platforms or only ps3 and ps4?

Platmate Editor in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by christiet937 View Post
    Quick question. Do Sound Shapes trophies count as double for all 3 platforms or only ps3 and ps4?
    Read the rules....

The Vita versions will not count as double points, you must play these on either ps3 or PS4. If cross play is enabled on the games at the time of release to play the PS4 games on the vita that will be fine as it will still show up as a PS4 game, but anything with a Vita trophy list is single points.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well sadly my team got disqualified but best of luck to the rest of you and I look forward to seeing how you guys do these next 2 weeks. I'll be going back to normal gaming after I finish up a few easy games, should be 5 new plats in a few days. If anybody are interested here at my score for first week.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Well sadly my team got disqualified but best of luck to the rest of you and I look forward to seeing how you guys do these next 2 weeks. I'll be going back to normal gaming after I finish up a few easy games, should be 5 new plats in a few days. If anybody are interested here at my score for first week.

Toggle Spoiler

That sucks that your team got disqualified. Looks like you were off to a pretty good start.

Platmate Editor in Chief

All the scores have been verified for week 2 and the scores are all up to date...good job to all of you

PRO Member

Why was my team removed?...

Platmate Editor in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    Why was my team removed?...
    Ask your team leader, he decided to remove your team from the kawmp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast