Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Member Thrown Tournament 2

This is a discussion on FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Member Thrown Tournament 2 within the Site & Member Thrown Competitions forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Just won my game against neon 3-1 got photo proof if needed or w/e Got to say I did not ...

PRO Member

Just won my game against neon 3-1 got photo proof if needed or w/e

Got to say I did not deserve to win that, not only did he have about 60% posession he also had about 20 odd shots, he just had the worst luck upfront

1-1 after 90 minutes, we went into extra time and about ten minutes in, he charges into the box, I was expecting him to cut back and caught his strikers leg with my slide just after the ball went across the box. His other guy finished it off but the ref had already called (IRL you'd have to think the goal would be given ) and awarded the penalty. I then saved the penalty and went on to score two more in ET, good game though overall

On to me vs Conn unless im mistaken, I'm sure we can get it done tomorrow night or something

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can confirm that Curse beat me, no need to upload the photo. I just couldn't finish. His keeper got a ten out of ten rating, lol. It was a good game though

PRO Member

Sounded like a good match. Yep curse is up against conn next and ill update the table soon

Lvl 6 - Silver

Any News about my second match i know marccap that you are doing everything you can but what's taking them so long it's a 10 minute match !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    Any News about my second match i know marccap that you are doing everything you can but what's taking them so long it's a 10 minute match !!
    I have given members 1-2 weeks to complete their game due to work,college and time zones etc. I believe the match you are waiting for is Lacuna Vs Jedi masters. Lacuna did leave a message in this forum stating he will attempt to complete this match tomorrow. Keep an eye on this forum for any score updates or PM's from me. If you want to communicate via PM's with any members please feel free too.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Okay cool Thanks m8 !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Big Boss

I beat curse 3-1 he scored an amazing goal at the end though View 1e1CKj.png on ScreenSnapr

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Lvl 4 - Silver

No Pro evolution soccer?

Well do you're best everybody!
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by connman88 View Post
    I beat curse 3-1 he scored an amazing goal at the end though View 1e1CKj.png on ScreenSnapr
    Well done and your in the finals. Still awaiting for the game to be played in first round. If it takes two long for them to arrange a match, i will decide one way or another with what to do.

PRO Member

Okay cool Thanks m8 !!
    Just got confirmation for round 1 match. Lacuna won so he is your next opponent.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sorry for the question but lacuna has no PSN profile linked to the site how am i supposed to play against him if i can't reach him !!

Toggle Spoiler

quoted by Robinworldwide

Big Boss

Sorry for the question but lacuna has no PSN profile linked to the site how am i supposed to play against him if i can't reach him !!
    Psn name on first post

7) (PSN) X-VampireHeart-X

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just won semi-final 4-0. I can upload an image later if it's needed.

4-0 flatters me a bit. I hit him with 2 late goals while he was going uber attacking.

PRO Member

Time for the final then. Conn v lacuna (the current winner of the first tournament). Should be a good one.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yep, I'm looking forward to it and I've sent conn an add on PSN.

No one can stop Ibra ;]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fun fast-paced game. All goals came in the first half. conn took the lead before I even got a touch of the ball, then I pulled one back with a Sneijder special FK (I don't think conn was expecting a shot from that angle ) I then went ahead just before half time when Michel Bastos dribbled through a gap in the defense and finished well.

Thanks marccap for another great tournament. I keep spending all my coins on packs and I still haven't got an IF player! When I do finally get one, I'd like to host one of these tournaments too.

PRO Member

You must be a top player in fifa with a decent team to win both fifa tournaments on this site. Well done and prizes for both players will be sent tomorrow

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    You must be a top player in fifa with a decent team to win both fifa tournaments on this site. Well done and prizes for both players will be sent tomorrow
    Thanks bro. I've always been good at soccer games, I use to play Pro Evolution Soccer and International Superstar Soccer on the PS1/2.

& Here's my team I used if you'd like to know ;]

Toggle Spoiler

Big Boss

Quote Originally Posted by vamp View Post
    Thanks bro. I've always been good at soccer games, I use to play Pro Evolution Soccer and International Superstar Soccer on the PS1/2.

& Here's my team I used if you'd like to know ;]

Toggle Spoiler

good game but you played a little keep ball in the last couple of mins

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by connman88 View Post
    good game but you played a little keep ball in the last couple of mins
    Really? I didn't even notice. I can tell you that if I did it wasn't intentional.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast