View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

5 11.63%
  • Easy

28 65.12%
  • Moderate

9 20.93%
  • Hard

1 2.33%
  • Very Hard

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Sleeping Dogs forum, part of the S; Going with moderate for this one. It was a fun experience and it really had a lot to do throughout ...

Speak Friend and Enter

Going with moderate for this one. It was a fun experience and it really had a lot to do throughout the campaign. The trophies ensured that you got everything out of the game you possibly could. The trophies weren't difficult, it was just a little time consuming, especially the gambler challenge in order to get the Gold Rush trophy

Toggle Spoiler

Latest Platinum: Little Big Planet Karting
    Working On: Splinter Cell: Blacklist, COD Ghosts, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, Sniper Elite V2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy and with the Triad XP, when you replay it only gives you extra XP on top of XP you already have gotten for that mission. So pick replay missions wisely.
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm going with very easy. It was annoying I had to pay money to get the triad XP but still everything else was super basic.

Purger

It's an easy but fun platinum, no frustrating collectibles or trophies. It's a fairly short game too.

SIG Concocted by ROBO3AG13

All out of bubblegum.....

Super Easy game, yet very, very fun. A easy/better version of GTA in my opinion. NOt as much collectible/grinding at Saints Row, but on same level of greatness. also my 20th Plat. WOOT!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

PRO Member

Easy - Nothing really difficult gameplay-wise, but some of the motorbike races can give you a bit headache. Fun game, trophies should have taken a bit longer to attain, but not something overly crazy like GTA4.

Avatar & Signature made by dsluckay / GDT bar by djunglist / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

2. Easy

Typical sandbox style game. Story starts very slow but gets better towards the middle. Collectibles are a pain but not as bad as others in same genre. All in all a decent game
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18//GDT COMPs bar by djunglist

Finally GTA V done.

2 Easy or 3/10 Almost very easy but I save those ratings for games that take no effort what so ever and this is close to that. Nothing hard at all, maybe just a little grinding for getting all the gold stats but that's it really.

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

2 - Easy. Same boat as omni, it would be a very easy rating if games like Megamind or HM didn't exist. Awesome game though, with minimal complaints.

timezone: GMT+7 ⌋ // ⌈ blind PSN friend requests are ignored

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy. You finish the story pretty quickly, but some of the trophies are time consuming

Proud Greek Gamer

Ι gave this a 2.Easy.
    As already stated the story is pretty straight forward and won't take long. A little grinding at the end is needed but nothing hard at all.
    Awesome game and a must buy for everyone.

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Easy, As stated many times in the thread... Everything in the game is fairly easy, just requires some grinding at the end.

I also just paid for the Triad XP, because forget sitting there for 5 hours replaying missions for those last few xp points needed.

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

The Grand Ray Legend

Easy

The only thing that pissed me off was "Ultimate Fighter" trophy, I did all of the missions but I didn't get to lvl 10, other than that the trophy's are easy
    Sig made my the talented DaRe_xLw
    Retro Sig..Be Hungry!

A plat a month!

Easy

The only "difficult" one I needed a guide for was the random events, and had to retry some of the races a few times. Easy!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy. Triad XP and 50(?) gold ranks took longest, because I had 100% loss ratings on the cockfights. Year of the Dragon introduced new challenges, which popped the trophy and the Platinum.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate. For me this was just plain average based on time and some gold stats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12