Sleeping Dogs Trophy Page - Imcomplete

This is a discussion on Sleeping Dogs Trophy Page - Imcomplete within the Sleeping Dogs forum, part of the S; Ok guys i couldnt fail to notice, but the SD trophy list is in fact imcomplete, i just say this ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sleeping Dogs Trophy Page - Imcomplete

Ok guys i couldnt fail to notice, but the SD trophy list is in fact imcomplete, i just say this because i got the platinum a couple of minutes ago and after i sync-ed the trophies i went through the lists(xmb and ps3trophies) and saw that here we are missing 3 trophies, 2 silver. 1 bronze and all 3 are hidden:

(S) A Big Betrayal
    Complete Dockyard Heist

(S) Big Smiles All Around
    Complete Big Smile Lee

(B) Martial Law
    Defeat All 4 Martial Arts Clubs

Both silver appear below " That´ll Show ´em " and are story mission related and the bronze appears below the " Event Planner " is pretty self-explainatory. Just thought i let u guys know in case someone missed that.
    Last edited by TheShaikanSoul; 08-18-2012 at 02:50 AM.

PRO Member

Use this link to sync the trophy images and the missing trophies should be added - http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/pl...hy-images.html

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ok i just tried that several times and on my pc, laptop, and ps3 just to be sure but its still not showing either the images of the trophies that are there or the trophies i mentioned and i sync-ed on the ps3, the site and here again too just to see if it helped but nothing. Meanwhile i saw palmettoboy23 also got the platinum, maybe it will work with him.