Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2 Unlocked DLC? And my opinion...

This is a discussion on Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2 Unlocked DLC? And my opinion... within the Sleeping Dogs forum, part of the S; When I clicked on "Download Content", it said that I unlocked Just Cause 2, you gain access to it in ...

R.I.P Ellie

Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2 Unlocked DLC? And my opinion...

When I clicked on "Download Content", it said that I unlocked Just Cause 2, you gain access to it in the warehouse

Square Enix has announced a bonus outfit for Sleeping Dogs players who played Just Cause 2. Upon starting Sleeping Dogs, players with a Just Cause 2 game save on their console or PC will find an exclusive Just Cause 2 clothes set available in their in-game safe house.

The clothes are based on Rico Rodriguez’s outfit and will offer a bonus to players’ action hijack ability, allowing them to perform “stunt-style takeovers” of enemy vehicles from further away. The outfit will be available as soon as the game launches on August 14th.

And also.. I'm about 10 minutes in and.... This game is fucking AWESOME!!! Favourite game this year by far!
    Last edited by ChrisValentine; 08-19-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Found out my answer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i think that means its already download cos i got the GSP packages with my copy nd i already installed that and its down on the downloadable content list

Resident Deadhead

i agree with your stance on sleeping dogs CV, this game is the best ive played this year so far i think
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

R.I.P Ellie

It's alright, found out

Square Enix has announced a bonus outfit for Sleeping Dogs players who played Just Cause 2. Upon starting Sleeping Dogs, players with a Just Cause 2 game save on their console or PC will find an exclusive Just Cause 2 clothes set available in their in-game safe house.
    The clothes are based on Rico Rodriguez’s outfit and will offer a bonus to players’ action hijack ability, allowing them to perform “stunt-style takeovers” of enemy vehicles from further away. The outfit will be available as soon as the game launches on August 14th.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    It's alright, found out

That outfit looks badass!!!

R.I.P Ellie

Locking thread as I found my answer. And indeed it does Kidson