Lockbox Glitch

This is a discussion on Lockbox Glitch within the Sleeping Dogs forum, part of the S; I seem to have collected all lockboxes on the game but it says im 1 missing in Central, ive brought ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lockbox Glitch

I seem to have collected all lockboxes on the game but it says im 1 missing in Central, ive brought up collectibles on the map and all the lockboxes are white and say collected, I even have the one's on the ship's please tell me i don't have to start again.

Hater of Humans.....

i didnt have a problem with those have you done the side mission that allows the unopened lockboxes to appear on your mini-map?

"Plenty of time to sleep when im dead"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes i have them all on the map i looked on the map on the guide and i have all 30 of them so something gone wrong somewere

Hater of Humans.....

weird

"Plenty of time to sleep when im dead"

PRO Member

check the water and sometimes names hide box locations put you cursor over the name

Lvl 8 - Gold

Ive got the same problem in Central. It shows all of the lock-boxes as being collected on the map but in collectibles its says I'm missing one. This is going to suck if I have to do that over again. Well it wont really be that bad but I would rather not have to if I can avoid it if possible.

Edit: I did some searching and the one I was missing is up at Victoria Peak. It doesn't show up on the map at any zoom level. Once I drove up there it showed up on the mini map. Don't know if this is the one your missing. Hope it helps you or someone else.
    Last edited by MadMardigan_88; 10-04-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Ive got the same problem in Central. It shows all of the lock-boxes as being collected on the map but in collectibles its says I'm missing one. This is going to suck if I have to do that over again. Well it wont really be that bad but I would rather not have to if I can avoid it if possible.

Edit: I did some searching and the one I was missing is up at Victoria Peak. It doesn't show up on the map at any zoom level. Once I drove up there it showed up on the mini map. Don't know if this is the one your missing. Hope it helps you or someone else.

Dood, many many thanks for this tip. I can confirm. This too was my last lockbox. For those of you that haven't yet got it ... look at the map, and go to the point right under the word "PEAK" of Victoria Peak. There's a lockbox there.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ere is one box under the name of a town on the map unsure my friend told me and showed me once havent got there yet