View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

4 12.90%
  • 2 - Easy

20 64.52%
  • 3 - Moderate

7 22.58%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves forum, part of the S; Gave this an Easy . The game can get mind-numbingly dull by the halfway point to where it seems like ...

To Be Announced

Gave this an Easy. The game can get mind-numbingly dull by the halfway point to where it seems like it just has no end in sight (it really, really overstays its welcome). Actually finishing the game felt like an absolute chore, not because it was hard or anything, but because I just couldn't get excited about doing yet another pointless mission. Bringing myself to beat the game took me over the course of a few days (as compared to the one evening and two evenings it took for the first and second game, respectively). Ironically, the "oh so frustrating" challenges were only frustrating because you have to do them to get the Plat; other than that, I did practically all of them in the course of an hour and a half, if not less. Breathe a sigh of relief, it's over.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

All out of bubblegum.....

This game made up for my lack of fun in Sly 2. Gave it a 2 only becasue of some of the challenges. Can't wait for number 4 in a few months!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted Moderate. This game is the worst in the series and it felt overstretched. It was a chore to get the platinum and the master thief challenges were annoying. Some of them were so easy and others were difficult. so all in all feel so happy that its over. Seriously thinking if i should get Sly 4 after playing this game

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted moderate because of the master thief challenges. Most of them were easy, but there were a few that I had issues with, namely not being able to see what was going on. Had it not been for that, I would've voted easy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I also found the game very easy, the challenges were a bit annoying at times and I was constantly wishing for a way to skip over the cut scenes, it would have cut about 5 hours from the playtime

Lvl 1 - Bronze

moderate . challenges for 100 % are not easy at all and 3 of them made me go to sanatorium.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12