View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

55 78.57%
  • 2 - Easy

12 17.14%
  • 3 - Moderate

2 2.86%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.43%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus forum, part of the S; Very easy. Pretty straight forward but very enjoyable game....

PRO Member

Very easy. Pretty straight forward but very enjoyable game.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

just got this the other day and found it easy and very enjoyable.currently playing sly 2

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

the shortest platinum in the bunch. i say its very easy (p.s. have the plat on my old account so i know)

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Notorious K.I.D.

1. Very Easy

Unlike some other "very easy" plats out there, this is a legitimate plat. Enjoyed it thoroughly, and the collectibles are out in the open, hardly any searching is necessary.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

2011 Member of the Year

Very Easy.
    Can in a day. Nothing tough.

The One and Only

1 - Very Easy

It's currently mt fastest platinum trophy. There really weren't any hard parts in the game that caused me any harm at all.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Huge Gaming Backlog

I saw that so many people had played this so I thought I would check it out.
    For what it is it's a fun game. I nice break from Demon's, multiplayer shoot em ups. It was a pretty easy plat but a fun one.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 7 - Gold

I found this one to be easy. I didn't vote very easy because I have easier ones than this.

Resident PHD

While this may be Very Easy, I don't feel bad about having this This is a great game and everyone should play it (trophy hunter or not)

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted 2. A really easy Platinum. Took me less than 6 hours. But unlike other gimme Plats, the game was actually a lot of fun. Starting the second one now.

Possessed

iirc this was the really difficult one of the three. The other two were pretty easy but this had some KILLER challenges
    Thanks to Ramonalicious for the sig.

ToQ Rokugou

1 super easy to get unless you don't try for it all you have to do is honestly collect the bottles in each level and get the safes opened and your well on your way also it makes the game even easier little to no effort to get this one, and in case anyone is wondering no i didn't buy this game for the i just never had it for the ps2 and this was cheaper then getting each title seprate

Lvl 4 - Silver

EASY, nothing hard at all collectables can be found without a guide and it can be plated in a one day.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Very Easy- Just a very straight forward platinum and I'm surprised none of the time challenges are required for the play, but still an excellent game and fun to play.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

VERY EASY - Extremely easy and relaxing for the most part. Can be done in a day but at the same time is a great, fun, and enjoyable game. A classic for sure!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

PRO Member

I'm giving this a 2. I finished it over the course of one day and I was out of the house/not playing it for a number of those hours. While I absolutely love this game, it is an extremely easy set of trophies. There are only a couple levels where the collectibles took a bit of effort to find. The boss battles were not really that difficult either, maybe with the exception of Clockwerk.

I was surprised that the time sprints weren't counted towards the platinum, otherwise the number would have been higher.

PPS bar made byRaveNScythE18
    Sig and Avy made by Bladia

Lvl 4 - Silver

VERY EASY - A hell of a game, and in my opinion one of the more entertaining "gimmie trophies"

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD W@W|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy

*insert Latin phrase*

1. Very Easy
    While fun, no collectibles were hard, and that was the basic majority of the plat.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1- Very Easy

If I could, I would give this a 2/10 but this site's platinum ratings go from 1-5 instead of 1-10 so.....yeah.

Incredibly easy collectables (only used a guide for 3 or 4 levels), and a moderately fun game to boot. This was my first time playing a Sly Cooper game and I enjoyed it quite a bit, though Clockwerk and generally the final world/area gave me some trouble. The game isn't quite a "beat the game without doing anything" plat, so that's why it's a 1/5 instead of 0.5/5.

Very nice sig by In2, thank you very much!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    Wow, I feel like a schmo for voting easy... lol

I was on the border of very easy, but I have a hard time giving that rating to anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    I found this one to be easy. I didn't vote very easy because I have easier ones than this.
    Exactly my thoughts ^

2 - Easy

I have a hard time giving games a rating of Very Easy (there have been a few recently though). The game was quite stress free and fun to play and the story line was interesting and entertaining. A little effort was definitely required to get through this one, for me. I had a great time playing the normal campaign (controlling Sly Cooper) but, the "mini-games" where you had to race - or whatever - were a pain in the ass; I really dislike those types of elements in games where the gameplay is totally different.

Easy that I would recommend to old and young alike. I'm definitely going to be checking out the sequels in the future.

Difficulty:
    A couple of the boss fights were a minor challenge (Mz. Ruby and Clockwork). I say Mz Ruby because it actually took me 3 tries to make it through the QTE-like "fight". Clockwork was a joke except that I couldn't figure out where the hell I was supposed to go in the 3rd leg of that fight. I kept dying in the dam lava. Once I landed (accidentally, mind you) on the little platform, I was like , really? lolol

Other than potentially not knowing where to go for a few seconds every once in a while, this game was easy.

Collectibles:
    There were 25-40 bottles on most levels that you were required to find. They were, for the most part, right out in the open and easily located by just playing normally. I had a couple levels that I missed 1-3 but, with the level select you can hop right back to the action and clean them up easily. There were also 3 coin related trophies but, you would have a hard time not getting them even if you were purposefully avoiding coins.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast