View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

55 78.57%
  • 2 - Easy

12 17.14%
  • 3 - Moderate

2 2.86%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus forum, part of the S; at 6 hours it is the easiest plat i got. very easy...

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

at 6 hours it is the easiest plat i got. very easy

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Vacation - 26th September

Very Easy - It was a cool and fun but it's simple and straight forward as well. I would recommend this game to anyone!

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Friend said its a 1 - Very Easy. It will be my first plat this week when I borrow the collection from him.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very Easy - There is nothing worth mentioning in terms of Trophies as most people can get this Platinum in less than half a day (guide or not) But in terms of gameplay very fun and relaxing i'll definitely be buying the HD collection (I got Sly Cooper 1 free with PS Plus)

PRO Member

1. Very Easy...that being said, i would recommend this game to anyone. Very friendly for all ages...good gameplay...easy collectibles...and pretty much straight forward road for anyone. Great game and I look forward to the other two in the future.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

extremely easy , too easy

Lvl 4 - Silver

Easiest Platinum I've got. But it's a good thing though because the games great and if they added master thief sprints to the trophy list it might have been unbearable to platinum.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

All out of bubblegum.....

I was looking at the collection of these games on Gamestop, and it said something about playstation move... is MOVE required in order to play and plat these 3 games? I hope not.

Edit 7/25/2012 I have bought game, glad that I did! platted Sly 1, super easy. Will plat next two in next few months for sure. A must have of old school PS2 games!
    Last edited by scoggs34; 07-25-2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Change is good

I am on the border between Easy and Very Easy. It's an easy platinum, just not sure which one it should qualify as

But I voted 2. Easy.

To Be Announced

Definitely a Very Easy. Got every single trophy in one run-through all in the course of an evening. The clue bottles aren't even that hard to find, but I'm sure having a guide handy would help you breeze right through it (although it may take longer cause you'd be looking back and forth between the guide and the game). Only thing that sucked was the one-hit cheap death setup, but even in spite of that, the game doesn't wear out its welcome and before you know it, it's over and you've got the Platinum!
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1 - very easy

This platinum trophy is one of the easiest and one of the funniest too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. Very Easy - only took two sittings to get through it, although highly recommended, very enjoyable.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1 VERY EASY What an easy game. Make sure you get all your bottles on a level before moving on. I am suprised at how great the graphics look. Sly HD might be the best looking HD re-release I've seen.

Proud Greek Gamer

Very easy and a ton of fun too

Signature and Avatar made by the awesome TheGeneral09

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Definitely 1. Very Easy, without a doubt one of the most accessible and playable games on PS2. Good times re-lived

Stacking - Machinarium - Hell Yeah - Cuboid - Critter Crunch - Thomas Was Alone - Contrast

Lvl 7 - Gold

I was inclined to vote very easy, but instead I voted easy, just because of having to restart boss battles over if you mess up (Mz. Ruby and Clockwerk) and the special abilities that you get are mostly useless (I just used the Dive and Mine techniques).

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1 - Very Easy
    nice afternoon of gaming, get the collectibles as you play, the benefits help out in the long run.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I feel like a chump, but I actually voted moderate. I thought the last level and boss fight were kinda difficult. But I really enjoyed the game and I will start Sly 2 soon. I also bought Theives in Time but I am playing them in order!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1-Very Easy

The title says it all. Got the platinum without a guide.
    Platinums: Legends of Wrestlemania, CoD Classic, World at War, MW2, Black Ops, MW3, BO2, Ghost, Ratchet & Clank a crack in time, Gow 1, 2, 3, Ascension, Ghost of Sparta, WWE12, Terminator Salvation, Medal of Honor, Uncharted 3, Jak and daxter, Jak 2, 3, BF3, The Walking Dead, Dead Island, Sound Shapes(PS3&PS4), Infamous 1, 2, Saints Row the third, Ratchet & Clank all 4 one, Hitman Absolution, Sly 1, GTA 5, BF4, Resogun, Dead Nation AE, Tomb Raider, Strider, Ben 10 Omniverse, Rise of guardians

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123