Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 70

The Official Sniper Elite V2 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Sniper Elite V2 Boosting Thread within the Sniper Elite V2 forum, part of the S; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

  1. #1
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,973
    Reputation
    174

    The Official Sniper Elite V2 Boosting Thread

    If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.


    No longer boosting!! Got all the online!!
    Last edited by kidson2004; 08-14-2012 at 11:45 PM.




  2. #2
    F**K AUTHORITY
    Starman3450's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    5

    Hey i'm looking for someone to do some co-op need all related trophies and will help with anything
    psn: Starman3450 pacific time zone

  3. #3
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0

    PSN: SASDADDY1
    looking to boost 'Bedpan commando' and 'Bomb happy'. GMT timezone.

  4. #4
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,973
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by Starman3450 View Post
    Hey i'm looking for someone to do some co-op need all related trophies and will help with anything
    psn: Starman3450 pacific time zone
    You still looking for a partner? I'm gonna be playing this tonight and we could boost it then if you want? , I'll send you a friend request tonight. I'm in the US, EST zone.




  5. #5
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    moneybags's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chatham
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    0

    Need help with "target eliminated!", "bedpan commando", "bomb happy", and "can do!". Will help with whatever trophies you need. Eastern time zone, need to do this by Sunday or it can't be done (renting). PSN: Habsfan93

  6. #6
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,973
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by moneybags View Post
    Need help with "target eliminated!", "bedpan commando", "bomb happy", and "can do!". Will help with whatever trophies you need. Eastern time zone, need to do this by Sunday or it can't be done (renting). PSN: Habsfan93
    You want to have a go at it now? I'm in the EST myself. Add me: kidson2004. Put as message: PS3T/Sniper Elite Boost.




  7. #7
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    0

    Looking to start and finish the online trophies for Sniper Elite V2 Online is rooms are empty and I can't even get a game going. Anyone interested please ping me. My PS3 ID is conbatzor I finished the game on the hardest level and have almost all the trophies except online ones....in other words I don't suck at this game.

    Update....I got the Plat and I won't be revisiting this game...
    With 0 to 2 people online playing this game it's probably safe to say there won't be a sniper elite v3
    Last edited by conbatzor; 07-08-2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Got the plat

  8. #8
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,973
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by conbatzor View Post
    Looking to start and finish the online trophies for Sniper Elite V2 Online is rooms are empty and I can't even get a game going. Anyone interested please ping me. My PS3 ID is conbatzor I finished the game on the hardest level and have almost all the trophies except online ones....in other words I don't suck at this game.
    I'll be your partner seeing that I also need the online. I'll shoot you a request later on.




  9. #9
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    0

    If anyone's available now, that'll be helpful, i've tried randoms but they're f**king stupid.

  10. #10
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,973
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by billyandbob View Post
    If anyone's available now, that'll be helpful, i've tried randoms but they're f**king stupid.
    I'll be on later on. If your still interested? I've tried to play with a few people, but to no avail Let me know if your still interested.




  11. #11
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I'll be on later on. If your still interested? I've tried to play with a few people, but to no avail Let me know if your still interested.
    Yeah stiil need them, i'll add you later tonight.

  12. #12
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,973
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by billyandbob View Post
    Yeah stiil need them, i'll add you later tonight.
    Sounds good. See you online then. PSN kidson2004. Put as message: PS3T/SE V2 boost.




  13. #13
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    2

    I am in need of a boosting partner. I live in the eastern time zone and night time is when I game so if you're interested you know what to do.

  14. #14
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    SS__Unlimited's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    0

    I'm down for co-op and got a mic. Ready when you are, hit me up. When you add me, mention the game for real, idk why people still wont do that. PSN ID SS__Unlimited

    I'm 26 so I'm only trying to hear from people "of age" for real, kids get on my nerves.

  15. #15
    Hack the Planet!!
    WyldGunMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    49

    Anyone still looking for a co-op partner?

  16. #16
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,973
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Anyone still looking for a co-op partner?
    Yeah, I am. I need the bomb run trophy, and the revive your partner 10 times trophy. Add me: kidson2004. Message as PS3T/SE V2 boost. Thanks!!




  17. #17
    Hack the Planet!!
    WyldGunMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    49

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Yeah, I am. I need the bomb run trophy, and the revive your partner 10 times trophy. Add me: kidson2004. Message as PS3T/SE V2 boost. Thanks!!
    I tried adding you but it says ur friends list is maxed out. So when n if possible add me and we'll knock these co-op trophies out. ID is same as here.

  18. #18
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    3,973
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    I tried adding you but it says ur friends list is maxed out. So when n if possible add me and we'll knock these co-op trophies out. ID is same as here.
    I'll add you today. So sorry about that




  19. #19
    Hack the Planet!!
    WyldGunMan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    49

    Wanted to say THX to UnseenPrototype for great co-op help which puts a wrap on SE V2.

  20. #20
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Nightwolfe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    3

    Waiting on this game to arrive, anyone looking for a co-op partner add me with game title in the msg - psn Nightwolfe. Thanks!

    Edit - no longer boosting!
    Last edited by Nightwolfe; 08-14-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO