Very Tough Platinum

This is a discussion on Very Tough Platinum within the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed forum, part of the S; This game took me by surprise, in more ways than one. First off it is VERY addicting and very fun ...

PRO Member

Very Tough Platinum

This game took me by surprise, in more ways than one. First off it is VERY addicting and very fun to play, hands down. A buddy of mine recommended it to me so I took the plunge and definately do not regret it! So on the other hand, the harder difficulties are very... well difficult lol

This is probably one of the hardest platinums ive personally attempted, but it has that quality about it that it makes you want to keep trying. Doing things like beating the entire World Tour Mode on hard difficulty, and then redoing every single race in World Tour again on Expert difficulty, or finishing every Grand Prix Tournament in 1st Place, on Expert Difficulty. Dont get me wrong, this is not a reason to NOT buy the game. It's a very well put together game that pushes you to wanna keep playing. I'm determined to push through and achieve Platinum GLORY!!

Anyone else pick up this game and going for the Platinum??

Last edited by JoeyMetalman; 02-01-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Need a boosting partner for the online trophy with 10 people and winning 1,2,3,4. Care to help me and someone else?

Currently on 97%

I have read somewhere regardless of not having 4 controllers, if you finishing 1,2,3,4 with someone else in 4th you can still achieve it.

PRO Member

We shall test this theory out