Ranking Attack Question

This is a discussion on Ranking Attack Question within the Sonic Generations forum, part of the S; Hey guys, i got this game two days ago and i love it, but i seam to have a problem ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Ranking Attack Question

Hey guys, i got this game two days ago and i love it, but i seam to have a problem
    When i go to ranking attack i manage to finish the level, and i even got the trophy join the rankings but then my time isn't saved nor can i find it in the rankings and even in the level selection menu, what does this mean? I got the trophy for joining the rankings so i supposed i'm not glitched, cause from i heard this trophy can be glitched so i don't understand what's the problem :/

Can somebody help?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    Hey guys, i got this game two days ago and i love it, but i seam to have a problem
    When i go to ranking attack i manage to finish the level, and i even got the trophy join the rankings but then my time isn't saved nor can i find it in the rankings and even in the level selection menu, what does this mean? I got the trophy for joining the rankings so i supposed i'm not glitched, cause from i heard this trophy can be glitched so i don't understand what's the problem :/

Can somebody help?
    I had this exact same problem.I completed some course's and noticed no times were logged.I completed green hill for both sonics and chemical plant with both sonics again.Now after a few days,my times did appear for them and only them,so i carried on doing the rest of the courses keeping track of the courses i had done as times were not being logged.I also deleted 2 people from my friends list who were playing the game but i havent spoken to since the beginning of time,so i thought id delete them 2 only due to this alleged bug and having to delete all of your psn friends list.In the end after i completed all courses online the trophy popped with only the previous mentioned courses having times against them.Now wether deleting the 2 people helped or not ill never know as the trophy popped immediately after i had done the last course.I hope you get it sorted if you havent already done so.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

the same happened to me. I got the join the ranks trophy and then went to do all the ranking stages. the times didnt show up on the leaderbords but I saw the game was at least saving. so, I did all the stages and the trophy popped, even without my times showing up.

ps: oh.. and I didnt have to delete anyone.