View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

0 0%
  • 2 - Easy

1 20.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

4 80.00%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing forum, part of the S; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Lvl 4 - Silver

MODERATE, only "Top of the Class" gave me some problems, there is also some online trophies but those are pretty easy.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted Moderate because there are a few challenging races but as far as fun is concerned, it should get a 5/5!!

Plats-O'-War!!

Finally got this one out of the way!! I give it a 3-Moderate. The game as a whole was a long ass grind. Getting those miles while K.O'ing the rest of the trophies were crazy. Fun game indeed, but man. After I got the I sold that game the split second the popped. And trying to keep track of all the songs is what messed me up. Spent hours racing to listen to the last 2 songs I didn't race to .

ToQ Rokugou

voted 2 easy but add in some of the missions it could bump it up to a 2.5 mission # 64 comes to mind all in all tho its just a mario kart clone with some added bonuses really fun to play

PRO Member

3. Moderate. Most of the game was easy. Only a handfull of challenges that did provide some challenge and thats why I gave it a 3. Didn't really have to grind for miles as I unlocked that while doing the challenges. It is a very fun game.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere