Need to get rid of all the money from psn wallet.

This is a discussion on Need to get rid of all the money from psn wallet. within the Sony forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Is there anything on the psn store that costs exactly 0.13? I'm trying to spend everything in psn wallet because ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need to get rid of all the money from psn wallet.

Is there anything on the psn store that costs exactly 0.13? I'm trying to spend everything in psn wallet because I do not want to use credit carded money ever again and only gonna start using psn cards for now. I don't have my own credit card so yeah, don't wanna make everything I buy cost a different person.
    Add BrettyBoy888 on psn.

Negator

Since all prices end in uneven numbers, Sony keeps the remainder. That means they make a fortune off unused PSN cash.

If you don't want to have an unused amount, the best was is to just pay with your CC so there's no leftover currency.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Since all prices end in uneven numbers, Sony keeps the remainder. That means they make a fortune off unused PSN cash.

If you don't want to have an unused amount, the best was is to just pay with your CC so there's no leftover currency.
    Thanks. That explains it.
    Add BrettyBoy888 on psn.