Addition to the trophy guide?

This is a discussion on Addition to the trophy guide? within the Soul Calibur V forum, part of the S; Hey everyone, I'm a little new here and I'm not sure where exactly would be the best place to post ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Addition to the trophy guide?

Hey everyone, I'm a little new here and I'm not sure where exactly would be the best place to post this but here it is... just to add to that method listed in the guide for the Winds of Battle, for those with a turbo controller, you can actually automate this trophy in the same way as Soul Fulfilled. All you do is set your controller settings to have no function for the x button and then set G to one of the shoulder buttons. Then follow the steps exactly for Winds of Battle and now set your turbo button to x, put something on the x button to hold it down and voila! no more 3 minute intervals, you can leave your PS on for the night in this matter and you'll have a nice shiny trophy waiting for you in the morning P.S. Please add this to the guide if you find this useful?

Welcome to the community....In case you have something you would like added to a guide feel free to send them a pm explaining your reasoning and thoughts plus what you would like to share and leave it up to them to decide if they would like to add it to the guide or not.
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

Game Forum Managers

You could either have PMed the author (ME!!!!!!!) or put it in the discussion section of the guide.