Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Soul Calibur V Characters Confirmed!!!

This is a discussion on Soul Calibur V Characters Confirmed!!! within the Soul Calibur V forum, part of the S; no Taki....? might cancel my preorder, thats bullshit....

Lvl 5 - Silver

no Taki....? might cancel my preorder, thats bullshit.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisthemp View Post
    Elysium and Kilik confrim to be in SCV

Elysium

Toggle Spoiler

Kilik

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks Art Good to know Kilik is back

Quote Originally Posted by I_Nero_I View Post
    no Taki....? might cancel my preorder, thats bullshit.
    I know man, Taki is one of the best!! They have to have her in this game.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Where's Yunsung or Link. There was talk that Link was coming back. I guess not.
    ---------------------------------------------
    "He's no good to me dead."

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    I know man, Taki is one of the best!! They have to have her in this game.
    Who care about Taki? I want my Talim

Quote Originally Posted by bobaxx View Post
    Link was a guest character in the Gamecube version of Soul Calibur 2.

Highly doubt he will be back

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bobaxx View Post
    Like Art said, Link was a guest character for Gamecube... He will NOT be in the SCV and if he were, he will not be on the PS3.

Who care about Taki? I want my Talim

Link was a guest character in the Gamecube version of Soul Calibur 2.

Highly doubt he will be back
    Taki > Talim

Taki is original, Talim was only in the last SC... how can you compare the 2?

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 5 - Silver

not having Taki or Seung Mina as in previous games but than having Ivy, or an any other returning 40+ yr old is a serious wtf from Namco, and in google searches the only thing i can find is articles saying Taki will be in SCV , but according to the list here, and on other searches NOT as a playable charachter, so what? dlc? cameo? I mean to recap previous statement that is bullshit on such a serious level. This was the first i heard of no Taki,as part of me STILL cant believe it,wont be the same not having her in there,or Seung Mina,which im pretty sure both have been in all,At the time of SC4 i had $ to get em for both counsoles,now i have to decide if i EVEN want to get SCV for PS3. & ive tried to "EDIT POST" 3 times now as i cant seem to space or paragraph lines apart anymore on a PS3 browser, swell, oh well, no pc.

PRO Member

not having Taki or Seung Mina as in previous games but than having Ivy, or an any other returning 40+ yr old is a serious wtf from Namco, and in google searches the only thing i can find is articles saying Taki will be in SCV , but according to the list here, and on other searches NOT as a playable charachter, so what? dlc? cameo? I mean to recap previous statement that is bullshit on such a serious level. This was the first i heard of no Taki,as part of me STILL cant believe it,wont be the same not having her in there,or Seung Mina,which im pretty sure both have been in all,At the time of SC4 i had $ to get em for both counsoles,now i have to decide if i EVEN want to get SCV for PS3. & ive tried to "EDIT POST" 3 times now as i cant seem to space or paragraph lines apart anymore on a PS3 browser, swell, oh well, no pc.
    That's how I felt about this game when I 1st heard that some old characters will not be in SCV.. I have decided to get it though and I'm stil hoping that they will add Taki as dlc. Not having these huge characters is a fucking let down imo

Sig by Smashguy

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

Taki > Talim

Just for the record Talim was introduced in SC3. I really liked her, tonfa make brilliant weapons. I never got into Taki, even with those epic mammary glands

I also couldn't care about Yunsung, I've always preferred Hwang (another of the original cast).

PRO Member

Like Art said, Link was a guest character for Gamecube... He will NOT be in the SCV and if he were, he will not be on the PS3.

Taki > Talim

1. He could come to PS3 as DLC character (Like Yoda or Darth Vader)
    2. Talim > Taki

She will only be mention (possible by Natsu)

PRO Member

1. He could come to PS3 as DLC character (Like Yoda or Darth Vader)
    2. Taki > Talim
    1. Yeah, Nintendo will let their characters come to PS3... never gonna happen! Link was only in SC4 cuz it was released on the Gamecube....

2. fixed

Sig by Smashguy

PRO Member

1. Yeah, Nintendo will let their characters come to PS3... never gonna happen! Link was only in SC4 cuz it was released on the Gamecube....

2. fixed
    Fail on 2. Talim is better

Lvl 6 - Silver

I was getting good with Talim and Sophita/Cassandra but I dont see em... Im hoping the new characters will be cool...

Goodbye talim i love you

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i thought taki died well anyhow those characters are not in this game thats for sure
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12