Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Death mode help

This is a discussion on Death mode help within the Sound Shapes forum, part of the S; Campaign was kinda fun in this game I guess but death mode is the stupidest, lamest most god awful addition ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Campaign was kinda fun in this game I guess but death mode is the stupidest, lamest most god awful addition they could've added to this game. I do not have the patience to play a single death mode level 150 damn times before the stars decide to align long enough for me to complete a level. Now if you'll excuse me, my rants over and I believe I will go and play something that is actually fun.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    Campaign was kinda fun in this game I guess but death mode is the stupidest, lamest most god awful addition they could've added to this game. I do not have the patience to play a single death mode level 150 damn times before the stars decide to align long enough for me to complete a level. Now if you'll excuse me, my rants over and I believe I will go and play something that is actually fun.
    I liked Death Mode. It added a challenge that isn't prevalent in games anymore. It was hard, but not impossible.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

100% Grizzly

I agree with dr_mayus. Death Mode isn't impossible. It can be frustrating at times but none of the levels are totally impossible and hey if you have a Vita as well you just got a free platinum and some other trophies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12