Yet another edit to the Trophy Guide

This is a discussion on Yet another edit to the Trophy Guide within the Sports Champions forum, part of the S; Hi folks. Hopefully my last edit helped you guys out in getting closer to that all-elusive Platinum. I have come ...

MK Plat = Overrated

Yet another edit to the Trophy Guide

Hi folks. Hopefully my last edit helped you guys out in getting closer to that all-elusive Platinum.

I have come across another big faux pas when it comes to the Trophy Guide. For the
    All Too Easy... Shoot a score of -10 or better over the full 18 hole course in Disc Golf.

The description in the Trophy Guide leads one to believe that they can get this trophy through the normal gameplay of the champions cup. However, this is not the case.

Here is what you'll want to do to earn this trophy:
    Under the Disk Golf game mode select screen, select Free Play
    From there select play and then Stroke Play
    Choose any Full 18 Hole course
    Chose one player with no CPU opponent
    Chose Bronze difficulty

If you have already beaten the Gold cup on Disk Golf, this will seem like a breeze to you. Also, if you already have not made your Ace shot, it is most likely you will get at least one in here.

I hope this helps anybody who was scratching their heads on this one. Also, if you are having trouble with any of the other trophies for Sports Champions, send me a message. I have found other ways of getting other trophies that may help you. Granted, they are minor, but with the difficulty this game imposes, I'm guessing anything would help. Just send me a message.

Administrator

thanks I will try it out