Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

TNA Impact Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on TNA Impact Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Can't say I'm surprised about the Brisco Bischoff reveal, pretty obvious that they were going to be in it from ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Can't say I'm surprised about the Brisco Bischoff reveal, pretty obvious that they were going to be in it from the get go. Looks like Eric Bischoff will be the leader perhaps.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wasn't it about 3 weeks ago A's & 8's said it was super important to preserve their identities & keep the masks at all times??? And now every week ppl just strip off a suit wearing a leather jacket. Thats D, DOC, Knox, Anderson, Wes, Taz, & Garrett now..... so much for mysteries

Chocobo Master

Well, TNA finally got approval to be shown here in Japan. Only got to see the end of the match with Kurt & Joe then Sting had made the save. I see Mike Knox still haven't heard of a razor.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Six Weeks Off Work

Quote Originally Posted by Brenden View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised about the Brisco Bischoff reveal, pretty obvious that they were going to be in it from the get go. Looks like Eric Bischoff will be the leader perhaps.
    I posted a list here a while ago now with A8's predictions & so far they have been pretty spot on so i'm going to say the leader is Jeff Jarrett.

Toggle Spoiler

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Lvl 3 - Bronze

WOW is all I can say. TNA this week was so awesome!!!!!!!!!! Best put together show any promotion has done in some time

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by weaponx0021 View Post
    WOW is all I can say. TNA this week was so awesome!!!!!!!!!! Best put together show any promotion has done in some time
    I don't mean this to sound mean but I hope that's a joke. This weeks Impact was a mixed bag at best.

The Tag title match was okay but too short for the story they are trying to build into it, plus Roode and Aries deserve better than to be in a "Team Hell No" ripoff angle, Hell they even went out of their way to call them the 'odd couple' several times during that match- that's just running it into the ground.

The X-Division title match was just boring, and all three men have worked cleaner matches in the recent past.

The Storm/ Jesse match was a joke, and not even a funny one.

The tables match was okay, but Sting and Ray completely overpowered Devon and Doc helping only to make A&E, the heel stable that they want to look threatening look incredibly weak and outclassed. Honestly after that match I questioned why anyone in TNA is afraid of A&E at all, they had almost zero control throughout the match and little offense. Worse yet their best moments of control came after they introduced a third member on their side and they still got demolished.

By no means was TNA the worst show to air this week (Raw) but they were not the best (Smackdown).
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Chocobo Master

I am taking a little liking to TNA. There are some things that weirds me out: Christopher Daniels ring gear and Double A.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

TNA was awesome again this week. big fan of Bobby Roode before this whole tag champ stint. Would've liked to see Hardy's opponent for lockdown though

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Loved seein Showtime back on Impact! Was disappointed in the knockout title match. Tara deserved better.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Last night, D'Lo Brown was revealed as the VP of Aces & Eights when Angle and Brisco(one of the members) fought over when D'Lo and security went down to the ring when D'Lo kicks Kurt,once he did that,I instantly knew he was the VP.Pretty stupid move TNA, bringing another washout wrestler to the retirement home of wrestling.

My Battlelog
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Hozkinz/

Anime and music,other things reasonable to discuss in a good website
    http://www.kotatsulounge.com/forum

myanimelist
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bioware
    (yes,I formed this as a troll account)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Hozcliffekinz777 View Post
    Last night, D'Lo Brown was revealed as the VP of Aces & Eights when Angle and Brisco(one of the members) fought over when D'Lo and security went down to the ring when D'Lo kicks Kurt,once he did that,I instantly knew he was the VP.Pretty stupid move TNA, bringing another washout wrestler to the retirement home of wrestling.
    Yeah D'Lo was a really weird choice to join A&E, not sure what it really accomplishes to get him over as a member. But I've had a lot of problems with the A&E angle choices recently.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

Lvl 9 - Gold

Alright so Lockdown is halfway over and so far four matches were done with NO steel cage, that's fine I understand that used to be the gimmick but they changed. However apparently no told JB as we cut to him backstage where he reminds us; "This is Lockdown where every match is contested inside a steel cage."
    Oh Jeremy......you haven't been watching the backstage monitors have you?

On topic Lockdown hasn't been terrible, the Joey Ryan vs. Joesph Parks match was terrible but other than that it's been okay. Hopefully the three cage matches will be a little over par.

EDIT: Bully Ray attacks Hardy and joins A&E, absolutely no shock at all. Honestly I was hoping Hardy would turn- at least that would have been kind of different.
    Last edited by eternalunderdog; 03-10-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yea if Jeff wouldve turned it couldve saved the whole hero Bully face, plus showed A's & 8's could get anyone. E Y from the top put a smile on my face.

Lvl 9 - Gold

yea if Jeff wouldve turned it couldve saved the whole hero Bully face, plus showed A's & 8's could get anyone. E Y from the top put a smile on my face.
    The lethal lockdown match was easily the match of the show and was quite a bit better than I thought it would be. Hopefully Young will get to actually wrestle some semi serious matches now and not go back to the train wreck of the KO tag titles (just drop that belt TNA, just let it go).

As for the main event I was overall really disappointed, the match was short didn't really do anything and it seemed like a huge waste to work so hard making Bully a face just to turn him heel. Worse than that, nobody cared. A big turn like that you'd expect the fans to boo Bully out of the building or at least NOT chant his quotes after him. So either Hardy is nowhere near as over as they assumed or people never really bought or cared if Bully was a face.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

So prolly Mr Brown will be gettin the ax from A's & 8's this week. Bout time

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Bfg series starting. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Bfg series starting. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To bad that still doesn't really make the show worth watching.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

anyway I can get a recap of yesterdays Impact episode?? Damn DVR didnt record it?? Please & thank you

Lvl 9 - Gold

anyway I can get a recap of yesterdays Impact episode?? Damn DVR didnt record it?? Please & thank you
    A&E and MEM have a confrontation to start off the show, Ray mocks Sabin and Brooke while Sting teases a fifth member for MEM tonight.
    Joker's Wild Tag Tourney:
    First match: AJ & Joe def. Hardy & Parks when Joe submitted Parks, match was short uneventful and Hardy played no part in it.
    Second Match: Magnus & Anderson def. Hernadez & Bradley, Anderson refused to tag in so Magnus carried the whole again very short.
    Third Match: Kaz & Roode def. Ares & Daniels, This was a decent contest at first with Daniels and Kaz refuses to fight each other, however about halfway through the action got bogged down by the two breaking things up by not wrestling and eventually we got a rushed ending where Ares hit Kaz in the face and while "blinded" Kaz rolled up Daniels for a quick three.

A&E voted Anderson as the new VP of the club in a backstage segment that took far to long and really didn't serve anything.

Gail Kim def. Taryn Terrell for the #1 contendership of the KO division
    Honestly this match was better than one might expect going in, Terrell took the bulk of the spots. The low point of the match was the ending however, as both women worked to put over being able to deliver in this match type, then the ending was very confusing. While locked in the Dragon Sleeper (which you would think would choke her out) Gail Kim very calmly tied Terrell's hair to the middle rope, which cause Taryn to just let her go so Kim could go get the contract.

The winners of the three previous tag matches faced off in a Gauntlet Match where the winner got 25 points for the BFG series.
    Magnus won it was so-so.

Closing segment saw Sabin declare he would face Ray at Destination X. Ray came out to intimidate Sabin, but Sting arrived with MEM and introduced member number 5 Rampage Jackson.....whoop-de-doo.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Sounds like it was one crappy TNA.....wtf is the purpose of Rampage???????

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast