Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

TNA Impact Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on TNA Impact Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Well seeing as how Eternalunderdog said creating this thread would make him sad I decided I'll prevent that seeing as ...

Platinum Procrastinator

TNA Impact Discussion Thread

Well seeing as how Eternalunderdog said creating this thread would make him sad I decided I'll prevent that seeing as how he's suffered enough with his weekly recaps lol.

Anyways, I guess this thread will officially kick off tomorrow night when a new episode of Impact starts. I would say I look forward to seeing everyone post, but that means we're going to have to watch it first.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Yeah I still have last weeks show to watch, and as always I really don't want to.

I know what I'll do, I'll pop in my DOA Paradise on my PSP and play that while TNA is going on in the background. At least I'll get some enjoyment that way.

Platinum Procrastinator

*Clicks video* What were we talking about again?

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    *Clicks video* What were we talking about again?
    We were talking about sucky a$$ TNA.

So I watched the show and no joke just as I said. Anytime anything stupid was going on I started up a volleyball game, so as you can guess I played quite a bit of volleyball.

What is there to say, the show is stupid and they keep trying to make it edgy by having everyone swear and cuss ad nauseum.

Also don't you love how Matt Morgan "closed the door", the camera stayed outside but we could hear everything clear as day?

PRO Member

TNA aka Impact wrestling. I think is getting really really boring. They really need to come up with new stuff or it's going to die out.
    Avatar, Sig and Plat Bar Made by Wadefan1

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well seeing as how Eternalunderdog said creating this thread would make him sad I decided I'll prevent that seeing as how he's suffered enough with his weekly recaps lol.

Anyways, I guess this thread will officially kick off tomorrow night when a new episode of Impact starts. I would say I look forward to seeing everyone post, but that means we're going to have to watch it first.
    dammit, now I'm gonna have to keep watching this crap.
    ahh well maybe Ink Inc will show up again and :ahem: "attack" someone with a tattoo gun, at least that was semi funny.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Anyone know who the tattoo chick was, 'cause it"s obvious she"s a wrestler.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Anyone know who the tattoo chick was, 'cause it"s obvious she"s a wrestler.
    Her name escapes me at the moment, but yes she is a wrestler used to work for Shimmer and a couple other places. Rumor is she will be Ink Inc's new valet.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Her name escapes me at the moment, but yes she is a wrestler used to work for Shimmer and a couple other places. Rumor is she will be Ink Inc's new valet.
    Well yeah, one look at her pretty much gave that part away.

Am I the only one who's grown tired of Tracy Brooks and her oversized pushed up fake boobs?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well yeah, one look at her pretty much gave that part away.

Am I the only one who's grown tired of Tracy Brooks and her oversized pushed up fake boobs?
    Christina Von Eerie, that was her name.....damn that was bugging the crap out of me.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Impact notes, it's a little long:

Toggle Spoiler

Platinum Procrastinator

Awesome recap. I actually missed all of Impact tonight because I was asleep. However, I know I would of been pissed if I was watching it because of what I read from your recap. It baffles my mind, the amount of mini stories that Impact are trying to do at once. we still don't really know whats going on with The Pope, Devon, and his Kids. Anderson and Angle have changed alliances more times than I can count over the past few months. Why are Immortal and Fortune still around? Why is Andeson, Sting, Hogan, and Flair given so much airtime.

And another thing. A few months back, maybe even weeks actually. I remember them holding a series of matches with Kid Kash, Awesome Ares, and Zema to name a few to see who would get a contract after winning. Ares won, but this is stupid. Why promote these matches saying the winner gets an Impact contract when you're just going to keep everyone around anyways. I don't like being lied to in the first place, but this is just some of the stupid crap TNA is known for.

Get rid of the majority of your staff and writers. Give the young guys a chance to show what they can do and develop them into the future of the company and please, please, please stop Sting versus Hogan. I don't want to see either of them in a wheelchair within the next few years. Oh and get rid of Anderson. Its like he's trying to act like an asshole but his acting background consisted of about $10 worth of training and he skipped out on $9.99 of it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't watch on a regular basis, so I have a question. Was that the first time they ripped off the nWo spray paint thing? I can't believe they haven't gone under yet. I also don't watch it all the way through.
    Last edited by majiintien; 09-30-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by majiintien View Post
    I don't watch on a regular basis, so I have a question. Was that the first time they ripped off the nWo spray paint thing? I can't believe they haven't gone under yet. I also don't watch it all the way through.
    No they did that bit with the original LAX once or twice and now with Mexican America (LAX 2.0)

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Impact notes, it's a little long:

Toggle Spoiler

Good show sir, you that is, not Impact.

Though I will admit this weeks Impact did have a fair amount of wrestling, and very good wrestling at that. It's like Spoony says, when they shut the f**k up and wrestle the show picks up.

I love how TNA advertises all show long that Hogan is going to make a blockbuster announcement at the end of the night. Then Hogan comes out, talks for like 10 minutes only to announce that he will be making that announcement next week.

Holy s**t it's JTG, oops wait wrong show.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

No they did that bit with the original LAX once or twice and now with Mexican America (LAX 2.0)
    OK, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't watching TNA at all when LAX had it's run, so I don't feel right calling Mex-Am LAX 2.0. But, I get why you do and I think it's funny. I just can't do it myself.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by majiintien View Post
    OK, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't watching TNA at all when LAX had it's run, so I don't feel right calling Mex-Am LAX 2.0. But, I get why you do and I think it's funny. I just can't do it myself.
    I wouldn't call them that if there was even one difference between LAX and Mexican America (LAX 2.0), but there's not. They have the same gimmick as the previous group- Hell there was more difference between the Blackjacks and New Blackjacks (contender for worst tag team ever) than between LAX and LAX 2.0.

Also it seems like Hernadez, who at one point looked to be steeping up as a performer, is just coasting at this point. He's getting sloppy, stagnant, and boring. Well his contract is up soon, wonder if TNA will try to invest in him for a few more years.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm going to Disneyland, so I'm gonna miss Impact this week. I'll watch it Monday and post thoughts then. Rip it a new one for me!

Monica Rial #1 Fan

So after two years of a garbage judicial system, Jeff Hardy finally goes to jail....for 10 days.

Jeff Hardy Begins His 10-Day Jail Sentence - eWrestlingNews.com

Jeff Hardy checked into a North Carolina jail to serve his 10-day sentence yesterday. Hardy, 6-foot 1-inch and 215-pounds at the time he checked in, was reportedly wanting to get his jail time over with as soon as possible and that is why he turned himself in on Monday morning to begin the sentence.

Hardy was originally arrested back in 2009 after police found drugs in his home. Hardy struck a deal with the prosecutor after two-years of court room dancing, which saw Hardy plead guilty to two counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of conspiracy to traffic in exchange for a 10 day jail sentence, 30 months of probation and a $100k fine.

Lvl 9 - Gold

So after two years of a garbage judicial system, Jeff Hardy finally goes to jail....for 10 days.

Jeff Hardy Begins His 10-Day Jail Sentence - eWrestlingNews.com

UTTER HORSES***!!!! sorry still mad about the 10 days thing, stupid celebrity status.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast