4 Team Playoff in NCAAF

This is a discussion on 4 Team Playoff in NCAAF within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; BCS commissioners reach consensus on four-team college football playoff - ESPN So, looks like it is pretty much official pending ...

PRO Member

4 Team Playoff in NCAAF

BCS commissioners reach consensus on four-team college football playoff - ESPN

So, looks like it is pretty much official pending a vote in a couple days. Not sure what I think. I see alot of the same things being said about it just like the BCS except now we will have 4 instead of 2. Wondering if this is going to eventually lead into a playoff like we see in the FCS. Atleast it's progress I suppose.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

ill never understand why people care about college sports so much, its like the minor leagues except more expensive

PRO Member

Same reason that people care about pro sports. It's sports is probably the simplest answer. Granted, some kids play just so they can go to the pro's but a majority of the kids there play bc they can. You also don't see as much of the "Where is *input free agent* going?" or "This athlete is retiring" saga's that are a part of major sports. There isn't much difference in college sports, pro sports or minor leagues for that matter outside of talent level. It's sports all the same to me