Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

The Official NFL 2012-13 Season Thread

This is a discussion on The Official NFL 2012-13 Season Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Originally Posted by gpete26 With Eric Berry, Jamaal Charles and Tony Molakie coming back from injury, and bringing in Eric ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by gpete26 View Post
    With Eric Berry, Jamaal Charles and Tony Molakie coming back from injury, and bringing in Eric Winston to play RT no reason why my Chiefs can't win the division. Our D has a chance to be very very solid.
    Biggest problem I see for the Chiefs is the Raiders, who are their own worst enemies. Although seeing as the Chiefs drew the NFC south this year schedule could get in the way. Most of the teams in the lineup are very beatable... I honestly would be surprised to see KC fall below .500

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    T.O. agrees w/ Seahawks on 1 year deal.
    All the 'Hawks need now is to sign Plaxico Burress to complete the Unholy Trinity.

Seattle looks like a train wreck waiting to happen, at least to me. I feel bad for whichever young QB wins the starting job, because he's going to have to deal with multiple WRs who are established divas that whine when they don't get enough touches.

Quote Originally Posted by gpete26 View Post
    no reason why my Chiefs can't win the division.
    I think they're MAYBE the third-best team in that division.

Denver has an intimidating defense.... and if Peyton Manning is anything remotely close to what he was in Indy, that offense will score enough points to win a lot of games and let that 'D' tee off on the opposition.

San Diego is immensely talented, too. Sure, they've got perhaps the worst coach in the NFL and they were ravaged a bit by free agency, but I still think there's enough there to score a lot of points and win games on that alone.

The NFL is primarily a QB-driven League. Right now, I don't see where the Chiefs have a very good one, and I don't know that there are enough other pieces there to make up for that.

Also, the schedule doesn't get much easier for them this season. Sure, they don't have to play the entire AFC East and the NFC North like they did last year, but the AFC North and the NFC South isn't a heck of a lot easier. I see the AFC West as a division that has very little chance of getting a Wild Card, and frankly I didn't think the division was that good last year. If Denver (or San Diego) gets to 10-6, they'll win the division in a walk. Otherwise, it could very well be another year of 8-8 taking the prize.
    (this space intentionally left blank)

Sinner and Saint

Anyone have an analysis on Keith Brooking? I followed him when he was a Falcon but kind of lost track of him when he went to Dallas. I've looked at stats but stats only tell a partial truth. I know he's getting up there in age, just wondering if anyone can offer some insight. Thanks.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

DON'T BLINK

I love that the Bears are going in some places in Vegas at 8 to 1 for Super Bowl. It's gonna be an interesting season that's for damn sure.

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Chandler Jones & Dont'a Hightower showing their worth, can't wait to see more from the two. I have hopes for S.Ridley but that 0-line is making me wonder in terms of protecting Brady. Dane Fletcher got a torn ACL which isn't good to hear as a Pats fan nor NFL (such severe injuries in such simple circumstances, an exhibition game is just meh) he's a dependable back up but the loss isn't what we need since we lack depth at linebackers. Trevor Scott got some pressure getting a strip-sack on record, Shane Vereen himself could def. be a contender for Ridely. Alfonzo Dennard & Branch were inactive along w/ a few others although more games to come.

Interesting stuff nonetheless, just some observations of preseason work.. let's go D.

Other: Fantasy players / Jag lovers, MJD holdout looking to continue for quite some time.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack

Toggle Spoiler

EDIT: Tebow Time in New York!?!? well.. Cincinnati technically but you know what I mean watching the Bengals / Jets game, so many Bengal injuries, wtf is going over there, poor technique? >.>
    Last edited by Chaotically-Epic; 08-10-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 5 - Silver

Lvl 6 - Silver

My opinion on the preseason: Wake me in four weeks when the regular season starts. The only thing that matters before Opening Day is that nobody really, really important gets hurt.

Seriously. I think it was 1989 when the Jets went 5-0 in the preseason.... and won fewer games than that during the "for real" part of the schedule -- a.k.a. the regular season (if it wasn't 1989, it had to be 1992). Ever since then, I've stopped watching preseason and I stopped giving a damn about preseason. Just keep the players on my favorite team healthy. Let the offense and the defense work on things like their timing and their gameplans without showing too much of their hand to potential opponents. Beyond that, I could care less if they went 0-4 and were outscored 125-6 in the process.

My opinion on the preseason: Wake me in four weeks when the regular season starts. The only thing that matters before Opening Day is that nobody really, really important gets hurt.
    Maybe to you it's boring & not important.

Anyways, sorry to break it to you Dolphin fans.

[top]Dolphins' Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charge

Police said Johnson head-butted his newlywed wife, "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada, in the forehead during an argument they had while driving home from dinner. Lozada was treated at the scene for a "pretty good-sized" laceration, Engle said, and she later was taken to the hospital. Johnson told police that he and his wife accidentally knocked heads, according to Engle, who said the "heated argument" started over a receipt for condoms found in the car. Engle told The Associated Press and the South Florida Sun Sentinel that Lozada confronted Johnson over the receipt.
    Dolphins' Chad Johnson arrested on domestic violence charge - NFL.com

So the chick only married for the money? lol.

(EDIT) You Seahawks fans are loud as fuck!
    & I'm digging the uniforms, mostly the jerseys, not to sure yet on the pants.
    Last edited by Chaotically-Epic; 08-12-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraeleus View Post
    Biggest problem I see for the Chiefs is the Raiders, who are their own worst enemies. Although seeing as the Chiefs drew the NFC south this year schedule could get in the way. Most of the teams in the lineup are very beatable... I honestly would be surprised to see KC fall below .500
    Quote Originally Posted by njdevil View Post
    All the 'Hawks need now is to sign Plaxico Burress to complete the Unholy Trinity.

Seattle looks like a train wreck waiting to happen, at least to me. I feel bad for whichever young QB wins the starting job, because he's going to have to deal with multiple WRs who are established divas that whine when they don't get enough touches.

I think they're MAYBE the third-best team in that division.

Denver has an intimidating defense.... and if Peyton Manning is anything remotely close to what he was in Indy, that offense will score enough points to win a lot of games and let that 'D' tee off on the opposition.

San Diego is immensely talented, too. Sure, they've got perhaps the worst coach in the NFL and they were ravaged a bit by free agency, but I still think there's enough there to score a lot of points and win games on that alone.

The NFL is primarily a QB-driven League. Right now, I don't see where the Chiefs have a very good one, and I don't know that there are enough other pieces there to make up for that.

Also, the schedule doesn't get much easier for them this season. Sure, they don't have to play the entire AFC East and the NFC North like they did last year, but the AFC North and the NFC South isn't a heck of a lot easier. I see the AFC West as a division that has very little chance of getting a Wild Card, and frankly I didn't think the division was that good last year. If Denver (or San Diego) gets to 10-6, they'll win the division in a walk. Otherwise, it could very well be another year of 8-8 taking the prize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotically-Epic View Post
    Chandler Jones & Dont'a Hightower showing their worth, can't wait to see more from the two. I have hopes for S.Ridley but that 0-line is making me wonder in terms of protecting Brady. Dane Fletcher got a torn ACL which isn't good to hear as a Pats fan nor NFL (such severe injuries in such simple circumstances, an exhibition game is just meh) he's a dependable back up but the loss isn't what we need since we lack depth at linebackers. Trevor Scott got some pressure getting a strip-sack on record, Shane Vereen himself could def. be a contender for Ridely. Alfonzo Dennard & Branch were inactive along w/ a few others although more games to come.

Interesting stuff nonetheless, just some observations of preseason work.. let's go D.

Other: Fantasy players / Jag lovers, MJD holdout looking to continue for quite some time.

NFL News

EDIT: Tebow Time in New York!?!? well.. Cincinnati technically but you know what I mean watching the Bengals / Jets game, so many Bengal injuries, wtf is going over there, poor technique? >.>
    Before I start talking I am going tell everyone that I am Chiefs and patriots fan.

That being said let's rant.

Not trying to be a troll but, lets talk about the first two posts. You be surpised if the chiefs go below .500 at all this season? That's what they are known for. The first 3 games are Altana, @ Bills , @ Saints, right there they will be 1-2 the schedule ges better from there. I at the end of it all I am going to say 9-7. I do believe that will win the divison or go in the playoffs as wild card. Here's way

Denver: they have manning but, who can he throw to? He also has alot to prove, that he stil has it,
    San Diego: Known to choke when it matters the most.
    Oakland: We can always beat them there and they can always beat us here.

The divson is not what it once was. If you think 6 years ago it was a tough divison to get into the playoffs. Now all the teams are evenly matcch and it comes down to who can be better on Sunday.

Time to talk about my lovely Patriots

Buress I belive is trying out with them and if Bellchick is smart (which he is) he should sign him for a 1 yr contract. Brady need people that can distract the D. Instead of the D doing two man coverage on what ever TE is on the field. I can see them being in the super bowl again. I hate to admit this but Brady- Manning feud is over and now it's Brady - Manning feud. What the difference you ask? The first is peyton the second is Eli.

Well I think thats all for now

/rant

Thoughts?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl_80 View Post
    Not trying to be a troll but, lets talk about the first two posts. You be surpised if the chiefs go below .500 at all this season? That's what they are known for. The first 3 games are Altana, @ Bills , @ Saints, right there they will be 1-2 the schedule ges better from there. I at the end of it all I am going to say 9-7. I do believe that will win the divison or go in the playoffs as wild card.
    The Chiefs could VERY easily be 0-3 out of the gate if that's their schedule.... and that's a recipe for things snowballing out of control. They will be heavy underdogs against the two NFC teams, and they could end up double-digit dogs at Buffalo depending on how Week 1 goes for both teams. Weeks 4-6 (before KC gets to the bye) aren't much friendlier: San Diego, Baltimore, @Tampa Bay. The Chiefs could end up heavy underdogs for Weeks 4 and 5 at home, and maybe Week 6 on the road depending on how the season starts. I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if the Chiefs were 1-5 or 0-6 at the bye.

The non-division schedule is very unfriendly for the AFC West this season. The AFC North is a very tough division when you consider they had three playoff teams last year, and the NFC South features two playoff teams plus a rapidly improving Carolina squad. KC has the "benefit" of a last place schedule (Buffalo and Indy this season), but Buffalo is your "offseason champion" based on the signings they made, and the Indy game doesn't show up until so late in the season that there isn't a way to use a win there to springboard towards a better 2012 season.

Without wearing rose-colored glasses, I don't see how the Chiefs even make it to .500 short of going at least 4-2 in the division. And that is far easier said than done.

Denver: they have manning but, who can he throw to? He also has alot to prove, that he stil has it,
    The NFL is a quarterback-driven league to the extreme. You'd much rather have a great QB and pedestrian flankers than elite WRs and a mediocre signal-caller. It would be quite generous to KC's receiver corps to put the Chiefs in the second category, because they simply don't have the targets for Cassel to throw to (not that he's that good in the first place). Peyton Manning will be fine.... because Denver can run the ball, because Denver has a terrific defense, and because there's a decided home-field advantage playing a mile above sea level.

You can erase one really good WR/TE from the game with the right defensive coverages. If I'm game-planning to stop the KC offense, I do the following: I take Dwayne Bowe out of the game with coverage, I contain the running game (that which it is), and I dare Matt Cassel or Tyler Palko or Brodie Croyle or whomever the Chiefs trot out at QB to beat me because it ain't likely to happen.

San Diego: Known to choke when it matters the most.
    The coach sucks, but that team is very talented. Also, "choking" implies getting into a position to win and blowing it.... if the Chargers get off to a fast start and "choke" again, that means teams like the Chiefs and Raiders will be blinded by the contrails in the process.

The divson is not what it once was. If you think 6 years ago it was a tough divison to get into the playoffs. Now all the teams are evenly matcch and it comes down to who can be better on Sunday.
    No, they're not "evenly matched". San Diego is more talented. Denver is more talented, even without a QB -- they won the division and a playoff game with Tim Tebow and a college-style offense last season. If Peyton Manning is an above-average NFL quarterback, the Broncos will win 10 games. If Peyton Manning is close to the elite player he used to be, the Broncos will give New England a run for homefield advantage.

It's lovely to be a fan, but that also leads one to take the Polyanna view of everything. The Chiefs simply aren't a very good team, and last year's 7-9 record is probably the ceiling for this year's crew. KC doesn't have an elite defense, and their offense was awful last season -- if you can't score 20 points/game with any regularity, it's REALLY hard to win games.... and the Chiefs only hit 20 four times last season.

PRO Member

Sorry but, I am going have to disagree with everything you say. Here's why the chiefs can be a better team if they make better draft choices. If I was the head coach for a year here. I would draft guards instead of Poe the first round. All we do is work on the defense instead of the offense. If we got a better QB and better guard instead of wash ups that no team wants we have it made. Since you want to bring up the last season let's talk about it the chiefs would have went if they won the 4th to the last game. Everything happen except we didn't win, how can you say where not a good team? You are also talking about a season without three threats we have. This year we have them back and we have other's just in case it happens again. You also brought up one guy that I strongly dislike and that's bowe. He works when he wants to, I be perfectly fine have him sit at home for the rest of the year and not sign him and cut him and let him go else where.

Manning won't be the player he used to be this season if at all, You can't be gone for a year and expect that you hope on the field and thinkyou have everything you need. I really don't think that the broncos will have a winning season. Also once again Tebow got a chance to be in th post season because we decide not to play the 4th game to the end of the season.

The chargers don't have a good team, they have a ok team but, that is all they have and with the coach they wont do anything. The chiefs won't be in last place at all this season. they might be in third place after week 3 but, excluding that they won't be in 3rd place either. I am going to be brave and I am going to tell you what the AFC playoffs going to be.

1. Patriots
    2. Ravens
    3. Titans
    4. Chiefs
    5. Steelers
    6. Texans

I am also going to say the patriots will go to the super bowl and the chiefs will win one game of the post season.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Here's why the chiefs can be a better team if they make better draft choices.
    Your argument loses me in the second sentence -- every team could be better if they made better draft choices. This isn't something limited solely to the Chiefs. Your argument also loses me in this fashion: If you're going to knock what is already there and substantially denigrate the talent the GM has chosen to stock his roster with, then you are hypothesizing from the point of view that it's simply not a good team to begin with.

You can't have it both ways. This can't be a wonderful team and a team that needs to remodel huge parts of the roster and get better players.

Since you want to bring up the last season let's talk about it the chiefs would have went if they won the 4th to the last game.
    Hey, let's all play the game of "what if", and re-live history the way we would have liked it to be instead of what actually transpired!

My personal favorite is this one: What if the Jets didn't employ an inept, inbred offensive coordinator/playcaller who I mockingly referred to as "Boy Wonder, Offensive Coordinator Extraordinaire"? What if they called an offense tailored to their strengths and not their weaknesses? Heck, what if they beat the Giants on Week 16 and make the playoffs, while Big Blue stayed home last winter and never made it to the Super Bowl unless they bought tickets?

Everything happen except we didn't win, how can you say where not a good team?
    To quote one of your former coaches (and a guy I would have driven to Kansas City to coach your team just to have him out of New York), "You play to win the game". All the moral victories in the world count for precisely zero wins in the standings.

Heck, every team has a game (or three) they can look back upon and say "we did everything except actually win the damned thing".

You are also talking about a season without three threats we have. This year we have them back and we have other's just in case it happens again.
    Injuries are not unique and limited solely to the Kansas City Chiefs. Every team in the NFL has injuries, and every team has to deal with them. Using injuries as the excuse for a wretched season is a pitiful crutch -- the better teams rise above their injuries and keep playing.

Would it be that "ifs" and "buts" were just candy and nuts, we'd all be fat and happy.

You also brought up one guy that I strongly dislike and that's bowe. He works when he wants to, I be perfectly fine have him sit at home for the rest of the year and not sign him and cut him and let him go else where.
    He's also the only receiver on your team that other defenses actually have to gameplan for. The rest of the guys aren't any better than the crew in Denver that you were belittling a few posts above.

Manning won't be the player he used to be this season if at all, You can't be gone for a year and expect that you hope on the field and thinkyou have everything you need.
    Plenty of players have missed an entire season and bounced back just fine. I sincerely doubt that Denver would have invested nearly $100 million in Peyton and that most of the rest of the NFL would have been chasing him if he weren't something reasonably close to his days in Indianapolis. More than that, we're talking about one of the hardest workers in the League, one of the smartest players in the League, and a guy who certainly didn't need to come back to prove anything to anyone. I doubt he comes back if he isn't capable of being one of the best quarterbacks in the entire NFL.

The chiefs won't be in last place at all this season. they might be in third place after week 3 but, excluding that they won't be in 3rd place either.
    You and I will have to disagree until they play the games, then. I still think 1-5/0-6 is a distinct possibility for their bye week. Atlanta is a better team. New Orleans is a better team. Baltimore is a better team. Buffalo and Tampa Bay are improved from last season, and both of them are home for their games against KC. Maybe the Chiefs are better than advertised and are 3-3 at their bye.... and maybe the Chiefs simply aren't a very good team at all.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by njdevil View Post
    Your argument loses me in the second sentence -- every team could be better if they made better draft choices. This isn't something limited solely to the Chiefs. Your argument also loses me in this fashion: If you're going to knock what is already there and substantially denigrate the talent the GM has chosen to stock his roster with, then you are hypothesizing from the point of view that it's simply not a good team to begin with.

You can't have it both ways. This can't be a wonderful team and a team that needs to remodel huge parts of the roster and get better players.

Hey, let's all play the game of "what if", and re-live history the way we would have liked it to be instead of what actually transpired!

My personal favorite is this one: What if the Jets didn't employ an inept, inbred offensive coordinator/playcaller who I mockingly referred to as "Boy Wonder, Offensive Coordinator Extraordinaire"? What if they called an offense tailored to their strengths and not their weaknesses? Heck, what if they beat the Giants on Week 16 and make the playoffs, while Big Blue stayed home last winter and never made it to the Super Bowl unless they bought tickets?

To quote one of your former coaches (and a guy I would have driven to Kansas City to coach your team just to have him out of New York), "You play to win the game". All the moral victories in the world count for precisely zero wins in the standings.

Heck, every team has a game (or three) they can look back upon and say "we did everything except actually win the damned thing".

Injuries are not unique and limited solely to the Kansas City Chiefs. Every team in the NFL has injuries, and every team has to deal with them. Using injuries as the excuse for a wretched season is a pitiful crutch -- the better teams rise above their injuries and keep playing.

Would it be that "ifs" and "buts" were just candy and nuts, we'd all be fat and happy.

He's also the only receiver on your team that other defenses actually have to gameplan for. The rest of the guys aren't any better than the crew in Denver that you were belittling a few posts above.

Plenty of players have missed an entire season and bounced back just fine. I sincerely doubt that Denver would have invested nearly $100 million in Peyton and that most of the rest of the NFL would have been chasing him if he weren't something reasonably close to his days in Indianapolis. More than that, we're talking about one of the hardest workers in the League, one of the smartest players in the League, and a guy who certainly didn't need to come back to prove anything to anyone. I doubt he comes back if he isn't capable of being one of the best quarterbacks in the entire NFL.

You and I will have to disagree until they play the games, then. I still think 1-5/0-6 is a distinct possibility for their bye week. Atlanta is a better team. New Orleans is a better team. Baltimore is a better team. Buffalo and Tampa Bay are improved from last season, and both of them are home for their games against KC. Maybe the Chiefs are better than advertised and are 3-3 at their bye.... and maybe the Chiefs simply aren't a very good team at all.
    I really hope that you don't think I am making thiis personal as I like to talk alot of this stuff. Wit htat being said I think you miss what I was trying to bring up. I am not rewriting history I was just saying the only reason why the broncos went to the post season last year because the Chiefs decided not to play. I am also saying that even though I would draft more offense then defense right now, there still a good team. Am I saying that the chiefs are the best team in the NFL?? No, are they a good team and can win the divison? Yes. Here is something you might want to think about if you take the game that I think shouldn't have a winner or loser or if they do not get it mixed in the presean and remove it out as of right now the three teams that the chiefs play the first 3 games are winless. I really do think they can easly walk out with a 2-1 record. Also Manning is do a great job in dever don't you think 20/30, 223 YDS, 3 INT, 0 TD those are really good stats for someone don't you think. I think right there proves that he has alot to prove to the media and everyone else. Once again Denver doesn't have what the colts had when Manning was around. I think Peyton should be in Denver and he only went there because they offered him the most money. the Chargers not looking to bad better then I thought they would and before you say anything I know the preseason means nothing except a great way for stars or rookies to end there season.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

The Steelers vs Colts tonight on sunday night football! I really want to see how the my beloved Steelers react to Luck. I agree he is a good quarter back, but on the other hand the Steelers have been within the top 5 defenses for the last 5 years. I can not wait to see how Big Ben plays out, because last game he looked sharp.

Off topic, but I think the Rams are going to the playoffs this year. Yes, I know it is too early to put on predictions about playoffs, but the Rams looked very impressive last night vs the Chiefs. The back up Quarter Backs looked like they have developed over the off season, even the veterans. 31-17 is a very good way to get your name out there. All the media were talking crap on the Rams, and they shut them up last night.

GO STEELERS!********

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Lvl 6 - Silver

Here is something you might want to think about if you take the game that I think shouldn't have a winner or loser or if they do not get it mixed in the presean and remove it out as of right now the three teams that the chiefs play the first 3 games are winless. I really do think they can easly walk out with a 2-1 record.
    Preseason records are meant to be taken with a ginormous grain of salt, assuming you put any stock in them at all. Teams don't get anything for a stellar preseason record, except for swelled heads when the hype machine tries to translate the silly season into reality.

Teams that went 4-0 in last year's preseason: St. Louis and Detroit. One was a Wild Card. One "earned" the #2 overall pick and won half as many regular season games as preseason games.

Teams that went 0-4 in last year's preseason: Kansas City, Oakland, Atlanta. One lost their division on tiebreaks. One finished dead last. One got pummeled in the Wild Card round.

There are umpteen examples of teams that had a lousy pre-season record and did just fine in the regular season. There umpteen examples of teams that had a great pre-season and promptly stunk up the joint when the calendar turned to September. Or are you one of those guys who thinks Cleveland is going to be really good this year because they kicked the crap out of Green Bay in the middle of last week?

Also Manning is do a great job in dever don't you think 20/30, 223 YDS, 3 INT, 0 TD those are really good stats for someone don't you think. I think right there proves that he has alot to prove to the media and everyone else.
    Once again, the numbers aren't nearly as meaningful as they will be once September rolls around. The preseason is about getting into shape, about getting some chemistry with one's teammates, and about not getting hurt. If Peyton Manning is throwing interceptions all over the place when the season starts, that will be a cause for concern. Denver should probably be more concerned with their pre-bye schedule.... it's about as brutal as KC's schedule (Pitt, @Atl, Hou, Oak, @NE, @SD).

Players seldom play the entire 60 minutes in the preseason, and that's a better way to judge things. Peyton Manning is the type of QB who will notice tendencies in the defense and adjust to them in a regular season game.... but in a preseason game, he might be limited to 20 snaps or 3 offensive series or what-have-you and not have the opportunity to exploit what he's seen and what he's learned. In a preseason game, Manning might be trying certain other things out and trying to force plays he'd check out of in a game that "counts" simply to see if certain things are possible.

You can't hold the preseason and the regular season to the same standard. The stakes are so much higher in the regular season (and higher than that in the postseason) that it impacts everything else.

PRO Member

When I see a preseason game I study the people to see if I want them on my fantasy team. Right now if I was going to do it I wouldn't want Peyton on it and Megatron (madden Curse).

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

When I watch a pre season game, I pay close attention to players to see if they are worth being on my team for my friends annual Online Franchise. Because the overall does not mean all, every different stat and change and technique that I see if my other players match up. Speaking of that, the draft for the Franchise starts September 5th. I need to start doing good. We each put $10 into the pot at the beginning of the franchise, super bowl winner gets the money. I was runner up last year

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

PRO Member

That sound's like a really good time, do you only play a season?

(Preseason WEEK 3).

The Eagles should give up on Vick.. seriously, & how bout that Foles guy eh? If I recall, Kolb did the same thing, taking after Vick & doing well in the Eagles system. Maybe this is a sign that Vick is overrated.

Stupid review took away his third TD. Didn't "have possession"..

Pats need to wake up, S.Ridley is doing great though!

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast