Formula 1 Summer breaks

This is a discussion on Formula 1 Summer breaks within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Why are there two long breaks so close together? I guess it would kill all the financiers to schedule a ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Formula 1 Summer breaks

Why are there two long breaks so close together? I guess it would kill all the financiers to schedule a two-week on, one-week off schedule.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

~There is no such thing as an unemployed gamer. You can either pay to play or you don't play at all~

Lvl 7 - Gold

The summer break was always intended, but the previous three week one was because the European GP was cancelled. 20/21 (Russia in doubt/India year off) so should only be back to the fortnight breaks with the annual four week break.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Don't bring logic in here, I'm ranting!

Thanks for clearing that up. We don't get any lower tier Formula coverage here, are they on break too?

Also, this weekend seems to suck ass for Autosports. If it weren't for NASCAR at Pocono I'd sit in the pool playing bingo all day.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

~There is no such thing as an unemployed gamer. You can either pay to play or you don't play at all~

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It is very frustrating having these long breaks because now with extra time off i have to mow the lawn, cheers Mr ecclestone