Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2014-15 Season Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; surprised there is no thread yet as the season has started..... 1st week is showing promise of a good season ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Discussion Thread

surprised there is no thread yet as the season has started..... 1st week is showing promise of a good season barring all the injuries to a lot of stars... (okc are now in trouble!) griffin is in top form which is good to see. cavs wont have it their own way after a loss 1st up to NY! rookies look somewhat exciting. Personally I like watching the splash bros.... after the word cup Thompson is looking the goods.

Kiwi Defender

Might as well post one yourself or just ask a moderator to rename this thread to "Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread" and get on with it.

Anyhow, I'm not too keen on the NBA (haven't really watched much since Jordan, and was off the loop until the last 4 Finals), but I'm very curious as to how LeBron and the Cavaliers will do, so I might follow the season a bit more.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

cavs go down yet again... they need to find some chemistry and quick if they wanna go anywhere this year lol but its a long season you just need to make finals! Kobe is still taking 4 times the shots as any teammates...... never gunna win doing that (as thay are 0-5!!!!)

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

you're welcome

go knicks?
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 9 - Gold

cheers ooga and the knicks are on a 5 loss streak lol

Platinum Procrastinator

I for one am glad to see the Lakers doing so bad. This is what happens when you pay someone like Kobe all that money while having nobody who wants to play with him. If he changed his style up and actually got his teammates involved they would be a lot better. Good luck getting another ring.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

kobe Bryant now is no 1 all time for........ SHOTS MISSED (regular and playoffs) LOLOLOL share the ball m8 and you might get a few wins. DIRK becomes highest scorer for an international player (9th overall) passing hakeem "the dream". davis is still killing it and is a early front runner for MVP and will get it if he keeps it up.

Lvl 9 - Gold

gws still rolling and cavs starting slow. the grizz and Toronto surprisingly doing really well. so far a great opening to the nba a well rounded comp this year so far!.

Platmate Ass Editor

Wake the fuck up!!! where my NBA peeps at Cmon man! this thread is too dead lets bring it back yall!

How do the Spurs lose to the Pistons is beyond me. If I was coach Pop I'd personally DNP everybody and play the games myself with the other assistant coaches. that Spurs play in the month of December and halfway through January has been nothing but atrocious. its painful to watch even through a pixelated stream. (I live in H-town) they have to get their shit together soon there's a 9-game road trip. and then the all-star break. hopefully everyone is healthy after the break. they are simply not the same without Kawhi Leonard

"The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit"
    You can't spell sarcasm without RC

Did you .... ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) put on sunglasses?

Plats-O'-War!!

Ok RedCell. you got me

But, man I'm VERY surprised at the way Toronto and Atlanta is playing right now. And to me, it looks like the Spurs are starting to show signs of...........slowing down? And don't get me started on my Cavs right now Although they did make a few nice trades in the past few days.

Lvl 9 - Gold

personally most of the trades wont work for anyone!! cavs did just get a half decent center tho! lebron needs to pull irving into some defence he doesn't even know where his player im 90% of the game...... and I stopped posting coz no one else was so I thought I was on my own!! pistons only needed to dump smith and 7-0 to smith LOL. spurs are officialy OLD lol good to see mills back tho (aussie aussie aussie) Korver is a beast from 3pt land. Cavs will prob get into gear just before finals (east is so bad it doesn't take much lol)

Lvl 9 - Gold

oh and red trying to wake up a thread you never posted in....... it wouldn't be dead if ppl posted in the 1st place

Platinum Procrastinator

I just want to say I love how the Lakers are doing now haha. Also, being from Canada I have to support the Raptors and wish that DeRozan was back already.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

jr smith goes for 27 d waiters does well for OKC maybe everyone wins with the trades!! im coming to America this sept/oct for a holiday with the family hoping to catch a couple of early season games (gunna be in LA and san fran mostly) pau career high 46p 18r!

Los Santos Legend

Looking forward to the Raptors vs. Hawks game. I hope Raptors can pull it off and with Derozan back, it should be a great match up.

I have no doubt that the head coaches for the All-Star Game will be Mike Budenholzer and Steve Kerr. Fantastic coaching by these two thus far.

Lvl 9 - Gold

cavs after 6losses gets a win over lakers YAY king returning to form dragging the cavs with him....

CallmeN00B

My Pacers are currently 1-2 wins away from the 8th seed, but if they don't make it this year I won't be mad.

The team was kind of built around Paul George, and without him, they are doing pretty well considering he was the team leader and they have a lot of young players.

I just hope we have another run for the title next year with him back.
    PS4 Collection - http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&categoryid=29
    PS3 Collection - http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&categoryid=16
    Xbox 360 Collection - http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...&categoryid=23
    WWE RAW Top 6: Dean Ambrose - Seth Rollins - Randy Orton - BNB - Paige - Cesaro & Tyson Kidd
    NXT Top 6: Finn Balor - Sami Zayn - Kevin Owens - Adrian Neville - Charlotte - Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady

Lvl 9 - Gold

yh the way the east is there are 3 playoff spots up for grabs and I think the pistons and Indiana mite get em.... splash bros still killing it great to watch

Lvl 9 - Gold

redcell did the thread proud, sparked it up....... 1 post then nothing???? cmon guys keep it goin the seasons just warmin up. klay, davis killing it cavs rallying, Atlanta unstoppable atm, its all happening!

Platmate Ass Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Man-023 View Post
    redcell did the thread proud, sparked it up....... 1 post then nothing???? cmon guys keep it goin the seasons just warmin up. klay, davis killing it cavs rallying, Atlanta unstoppable atm, its all happening!
    Atlanta's become the Spurs of the East, barring any injuries I don't think there is any team that can stop the Hawks. Not even the Spurs on a good day Anthony Davis did me a favor beating the Mavs yesterday I need my Spurs to climb up more spots 7th is not good enough. I need the Suns to play well too so that OKC would miss the playoffs LOL I wonder who will replace Kobe in the All-Start starting Line up. As of now its looking like a tie between the bearded wonder and the splash brother and they're both playing their asses off.

"The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit"
    You can't spell sarcasm without RC

Did you .... ( _) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) put on sunglasses?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast