Official NBA 2014-15 Season Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2014-15 Season Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; surprised there is no thread yet as the season has started..... 1st week is showing promise of a good season ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Discussion Thread

surprised there is no thread yet as the season has started..... 1st week is showing promise of a good season barring all the injuries to a lot of stars... (okc are now in trouble!) griffin is in top form which is good to see. cavs wont have it their own way after a loss 1st up to NY! rookies look somewhat exciting. Personally I like watching the splash bros.... after the word cup Thompson is looking the goods.

Kiwi Defender

Might as well post one yourself or just ask a moderator to rename this thread to "Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread" and get on with it.

Anyhow, I'm not too keen on the NBA (haven't really watched much since Jordan, and was off the loop until the last 4 Finals), but I'm very curious as to how LeBron and the Cavaliers will do, so I might follow the season a bit more.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 8 - Gold

cavs go down yet again... they need to find some chemistry and quick if they wanna go anywhere this year lol but its a long season you just need to make finals! Kobe is still taking 4 times the shots as any teammates...... never gunna win doing that (as thay are 0-5!!!!)

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

you're welcome

go knicks?
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 8 - Gold

cheers ooga and the knicks are on a 5 loss streak lol

Platinum Procrastinator

I for one am glad to see the Lakers doing so bad. This is what happens when you pay someone like Kobe all that money while having nobody who wants to play with him. If he changed his style up and actually got his teammates involved they would be a lot better. Good luck getting another ring.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 8 - Gold

kobe Bryant now is no 1 all time for........ SHOTS MISSED (regular and playoffs) LOLOLOL share the ball m8 and you might get a few wins. DIRK becomes highest scorer for an international player (9th overall) passing hakeem "the dream". davis is still killing it and is a early front runner for MVP and will get it if he keeps it up.

Lvl 8 - Gold

gws still rolling and cavs starting slow. the grizz and Toronto surprisingly doing really well. so far a great opening to the nba a well rounded comp this year so far!.