Page 101 of 184 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3671

WWE Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Well considering ION is mostly a syndication network having some original programming probably helps them to some extent. If WWE ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well considering ION is mostly a syndication network having some original programming probably helps them to some extent.

If WWE uses at least some upper card talent on it semi-regularly the show will hang on in that "Heat-esq" recap, non essential story match kind of way.
    I'd like to see it become a new Velocity, in that it is a little under the radar so the match restrictions are a little looser and we get those top level performances that the Velocity talent use to produce.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Going to watch saturday morning slam this morning. I hope it is not TOO rated "G". If it is like wrestling in the 80's was (I never watched it live but I watched replays.) then I am perfectly fine with it.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Up the Irons!

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    Going to watch saturday morning slam this morning. I hope it is not TOO rated "G". If it is like wrestling in the 80's was (I never watched it live but I watched replays.) then I am perfectly fine with it.
    I watch it (I'm watching it as I type this), and it isn't too bad.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

PRO Member

Punks 15 most achieved moments in the wwe.
    WWE Names CM Punk's Top 15 Greatest Moments Under The WWE Banner

Lvl 9 - Gold

So going into the main event I was thinking "what the f***?", but yeah that was actually a fairly decent ending. I'm not a huge supporter of the Ryback thing, but using it to cover the injured Cena makes sense and like him, hate him, call him a Goldberg wanna-be Ryback is actually over- for the moment.
    And it may not be a terrible idea by WWE to put Ryback in a main event at this point. Let Cena recover and capitalize on Ryback's popularity before it truly becomes stale. HITC isn't a big 5 PPV, worse case try to stack the card to cover Ryback vs. Punk and hope the buyrates don't completely plummet. Let Cena get better and continue their feud in a month.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

Resident PHD

So Punk may be in a little bit of hot water. Supposedly he slapped some fan (who he thought slapped him). Not too much on it yet.

As CM Punk was leaving through the crowd at the end of Raw, which just ended here on the West Coast, he could be seen getting in an altercation with a fan. One fan reached out and slapped him on his shoulder. Punk then turned and slapped a different fan that was behind him, thinking he was the one that slapped him.

Eric Sturrock sent this report of what happened afterward.

Laura Cole a reporter for CBS 13 out of Sacramento was at WWE Raw and talked to the fan after the show. On her twitter account, @Colereporting, she posted the following.

I wonder if @CMPunk actually hit the wrong fan. Oh no! This could get ugly in the world of popular opinion.

Just talked to the fan that says he was hit by @cmpunk. He says he never hit Punk. https://twitter.com/Colereporting/st...477376/photo/1

This fan says his face is a little warm after he says @cmpunk hit him. He also says Punk broke his glasses.https://twitter.com/Colereporting/st...541953/photo/1

The fan is still filling out a report with law enforcement

I just found the guy and proceeded to ask him some questions. That's all
    CM PUNK HAS ALTERCATION WITH FAN AT THE END OF RAW | PWInsider.com

EDIT-and now we got video. It actually looks like that fan was touching Punk.

Last edited by dr_mayus; 10-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    I think there is a reason they hired Sara Del Ray.

Wait, what?! When the hell did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Sound to me like Heat when it first started..lets see how long it lives
    Pre Ordered these today...

Is it me, or is this really the only part of the shows that I give a crap about? I seriously couldn't give two s**ts about just about everything else. I'm not a big fan of even what's being done to Punk. Hate it, absolutely hate it.

As far as that elbow Punk delivered to the fan. I can't totally blame him. When you run into the crowd you expose yourself, and really have to defend yourself automatically. So yeah, if I felt someones arm across the back of my neck, I'd react the exact same way, in pure self defense.

Too many idiots out there. We've seen and read about incideants recently of people jumping the barricade, this is just a variation of it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

What a slap by Punk both to Vince and to the fan at the end haha.

In other news...

Vince McMahon & Top Talent In Heated Exchange At RAW - WWE - eWrestlingNews.com

^ Vince and a top talent have a huge arguement over the current product. (Punk maybe?) NBC is pressuring McMahon.

WWE Statement On Alberto Del Rio Fan Incident - WWE - eWrestlingNews.com

^ Del Rio made a fan cry on Saturday and the mother is pissed.

Also Brian Gewirtz is out as head writer after 10 years.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    So Punk may be in a little bit of hot water. Supposedly he slapped some fan (who he thought slapped him). Not too much on it yet.

CM PUNK HAS ALTERCATION WITH FAN AT THE END OF RAW | PWInsider.com

EDIT-and now we got video. It actually looks like that fan was touching Punk.

If you watch the video close you can see it's the kid in the black shirt on Punk's right that keeps shoving and harassing him. It looked like the guy behind him (the one who got hit) got pushed from behind which caused his forearm to bap Punk's head. Bad timing got him smacked, lol. Small part fans fault, small part Punks fault, big part security's fault in my opinion.

As for the Del Rio bullying crap... boo freakin' hoo.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post

Wait, what?! When the hell did that happen?
    Actually a while ago, Demott posted a couple videos through his twitter of her with the other trainers down in FCW. I don't think she's going to be on air talent but more the go to Diva trainer, which is a great idea. She was with them for the Diva scouting try-outs they had last month as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post

Is it me, or is this really the only part of the shows that I give a crap about? I seriously couldn't give two s**ts about just about everything else. I'm not a big fan of even what's being done to Punk. Hate it, absolutely hate it.

As far as that elbow Punk delivered to the fan. I can't totally blame him. When you run into the crowd you expose yourself, and really have to defend yourself automatically. So yeah, if I felt someones arm across the back of my neck, I'd react the exact same way, in pure self defense.

Too many idiots out there. We've seen and read about incideants recently of people jumping the barricade, this is just a variation of it.
    I watched the video a couple times and Punk is getting shoved from every angle along his way up the steps, so when he's finally supposed to be reacting to Vince and thinks someone's about to shove him again, yeah I understand smacking them- doesn't make it right, but I understand. WWE needs to apologize to the guy, send him some free tickets and be done with it. He didn't need to go to the hospital he just got popped by a guy who made an honest mistake, man up and move on.

As for Del Rio, heels rip up signs and mock fans ALL the time.....that's what makes them bad guys. It's not even this kids sign he ripped up! Hell rip up my sign, that's pretty damn cool, your sign got enough attention for a Superstar for them to take time to grab it and destroy it.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Apparently the guy Punk hit was indeed innocent because it was another guy that hit Punk and admits to it on twitter.

The Fan Who Caused CM Punk/RAW Incident Brags On Twitter - WWE - eWrestlingNews.com
    The fan that caused the entire incident that led to CM Punk striking another fan last night is now bragging about it on Twitter. Dario Teyes posted the following on Twitter about last night's incident…

"bro I'm the one that was fucking with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan. that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched [Punk's] kidney and slapped his back hella hard. bro [Punk] straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera."

When asked why no one pointed him out to security, he said, "cause I dipped fast! Come on now poor fat guy is just hanging out putting his glasses on."

When Teyes was told he was going to get caught, he responded, "no one ever has and no one ever will."

We'll see where WWE or local authorities go from here now that the fan has outed himself. It's clearly not the smartest move on his part.

Resident PHD

In other wrestling news Sunny has been arrested 5 times in a month. Ex-WWE Diva Tammy Sytch -- ARREST #5 | TMZ.com

Now I don't want to start anything here, but do you think if a non-famous person committed 4 acts of domestic abuse and burglary they could get bail 5 times.

I love the judicial system.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 9 - Gold

RANDOM QUESTION FRIDAY (Hold your applause )

Who said The Rock face at Wrestlemania? CM Punk? Cena again? Lesnar? 'Taker? HHH? HBK?

(Applause)
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

My FAVE FIVE:

Retired

Umm... 'Taker?

Rock v Punk on Royal Rumble.

Beast Incarnate

Personally I don't want to see another Rock vs Cena match headline Mania. At the moment the only 2 opponents I've heard mentioned are Cena and Punk. Out of those 2 I'd love to see Punk headline with Rock. Punk deserves to headline Mania, although after smacking up a fan on live TV I'm not sure what his punishment will be.

Obviously for Punk to face Rock at Mania it means him dropping the belt before the Royal Rumble. I'm pretty sure the only person on Vince's mind for that job is Cena. But to see Punk win the Royal Rumble AND headline Mania I am more than happy to put up with an 11th Cena title run, and drop it to The Rock at the Rumble.

Up the Irons!

I think it will be CM Punk.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

Youch!! Gotta get those hands up Miz. Makes me wonder when they tape Main Event and what shape his face will be in for the match. That looked like it sucked all the way.

Up the Irons!

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarkgn View Post
    Youch!! Gotta get those hands up Miz. Makes me wonder when they tape Main Event and what shape his face will be in for the match. That looked like it sucked all the way.
    Yeah, it looked pretty bad. I doubt it will have a big impact on his face, though.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarkgn View Post
    He didn't have much of a chance Kofi caught him right off the ropes.

Lvl 9 - Gold

So, I'm thinking about Ryback versus Punk at HiaC...

- Ryback is undefeated
    - Punk has been champ for damn near a year.
    - Punk can't keep the title by DQ, Count-out, or Running Away
    - Ryback has never been down for a long stretch of time (selling moves, if you will)

How can WWE keep the title on Punk, and keep Ryback's undefeated streak? My first thought is having another draw like at Night of Champions...but that sounds dumb. What do you think? I feel like WWE wants Punk to keep the title until Survivor Series.

My FAVE FIVE: