Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

WWE Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; I just can't get over how badly they destroyed their months of hard work with one show. There was absolutely ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

I just can't get over how badly they destroyed their months of hard work with one show. There was absolutely no logic in anything they did with the storyline. HHH getting fired for the show being "unsafe" by a man who, as I understood, was fired himself, followed by two beat downs that seemed just as "unsafe", followed by Johnny Ace becoming the interim GM instead of the interim COO, meaning he replaced the computer that they haven't used for weeks/months and not HHH????????

Lvl 9 - Gold

Some sad news, Tomko was arrested in Florida yesterday after allegedlly robbing a CVS of oxycodone, then crushing and melting the pills and injecting them into himself in a Chili's bathroom- where police found him.

Hopefully Tomko gets some help, I always liked him as a muscle character (i.e bodyguard, enforcer, etc).

LordsofPain.net - Former WWE Star Tomko Caught Injecting Oxycodone In Restaurant Bathroom
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

An old-fashioned cowboy

For the first time in 4 years I can say that I'm 100% Triple H as a face.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Some sad news, Tomko was arrested in Florida yesterday after allegedlly robbing a CVS of oxycodone, then crushing and melting the pills and injecting them into himself in a Chili's bathroom- where police found him.

Hopefully Tomko gets some help, I always liked him as a muscle character (i.e bodyguard, enforcer, etc).

LordsofPain.net - Former WWE Star Tomko Caught Injecting Oxycodone In Restaurant Bathroom
    Of course they don't mention TNA. TMZ.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Horrible horrible show. The beginning with the top 4 was great. Then, turned to shit. Everything just ruined. THat stupid computer GM is gone thankfully, but still, would;ve been good to have closure. This Monday better be good or they are gonna hurt in the next few weeks in the ratings. Btw, CM Punk should wear blazers more. LOL.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    Hey, Mason isn't Batistwo!

Just sayin...
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Korean Girl Group Groupie

I don't see what people like about Mason Ryan. He hasn't even uttered a word yet (and trust me, from watching some FCW videos, there's a reason for that), he has the most ridiculous looking hair style you could want on a big man (give me the 7-year old boy, preppy cut, extra gel). He's got three facial expressions, and his move set is a generic big guy build, like Batista and a little less than Lesnar when they debuted.

The only reason, I see him getting a push is because Vinnie Mac has a hard-on for genetic supermen, and 'roid freaks. The only reason he got pushed up so soon, is because that role was left open the second Batista quit, hense the comparisons.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

is anyone else tired of michael cole? he's constantly contradicting himself and i'm starting to watch all matches with the tv muted.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You should only listen to wrestling when wrestlers are in the ring talking and you cant see who is.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post

Just sayin...
    I know they look alike, I'm not blind!

Just saying that Ryan is a new guy

---------

The Legend Killer AKA Tommy

I've got 2 words for ya!

Paper bag!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I know they look alike, I'm not blind!

Just saying that Ryan is a new guy
    Then how is he not Batistwo? He has a similar look, moveset, expressions, build. It's all there.

BTW I have a pretty sick thread on the IGN Smackdown boards, check it out :

http://boards.ign.com/wwe_smackdown/b6546/206003647/p1
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

My FAVE FIVE:

Retired

Then how is he not Batistwo? He *** a similar look, moveset, expressions, build. **'s all there.

BTW I have a pretty sick thread on the IGN Smackdown boards, check ** out :

WWE 12... ... Better than HCTP? - IGN Boards
    He *** a different finisher, is Welsh, *** no tattoos, *** different hair, is more in shape, etc.

-----------------

Vladimir Kozlov is training for MMA

An old-fashioned cowboy

Then how is he not Batistwo? He has a similar look, moveset, expressions, build. It's all there.

BTW I have a pretty sick thread on the IGN Smackdown boards, check it out :

WWE 12... ... Better than HCTP? - IGN Boards
    Every game after HCTP is better than it. The only problem is fanboys of the game don't want to admit it.

Plats-O'-War!!

So, did anyone catch the ESPN interview with Brock Lesnar? He wants to come back and have "One last match" ......

Here's the article:

In a conversation with ESPN.com on Tuesday, Brock Lesnar dismissed the notion that he’d consider a full-time return to professional wrestling, reiterating that he remains committed to the UFC and to mixed martial arts. That said, Lesnar’s inclusion in a new wrestling video game underscores an on-going relationship with WWE and he admits that he could be interested in a one-off swan song in sports entertainment someday, like the one rumored with the Undertaker at this year’s WrestleMania.

“I think under the right circumstances I will [have one last match],” Lesnar told ESPN’s Jon Robinson. “I think if Vince McMahon and I were able to sit down at the same dinner table and break some bread that we could come up with some kind of game plan. At the end of the day, I'm an ultimate fighter. That's who I am and that's who I'll always be. I was an entertainer but at the end of the day, I'm still as real as it gets. I think a lot of things have to fall in the right places for something like that to happen.”

With a five-round fight coming up against former Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem at UFC 141, Lesnar better darn well be fully committed to MMA. On the heels of his disappointing loss to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121 and another protracted absence during a second bout of diverticulitis, it shapes up as a must-win for him.

It would be interesting to see if UFC brass would ever cut Lesnar the kind of deal that would let him make a one-night-only appearance in WWE. Conventional wisdom says there’s no way, but the mere fact that Lesnar’s image appears in the newest WWE video game is perhaps a sign that the fight company would consider extending its biggest draw certain courtesies not available to just anyone.
    Source: Lesnar open to 'one last match' in WWE - Mixed Martial Arts Blog - ESPN

It's interesting that he wants the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. That would be a great match to watch!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    So, did anyone catch the ESPN interview with Brock Lesnar? He wants to come back and have "One last match" ......

Here's the article:

Source: Lesnar open to 'one last match' in WWE - Mixed Martial Arts Blog - ESPN

It's interesting that he wants the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. That would be a great match to watch!
    Read this

Jon Robinson: What does it mean to you that you're being brought back to the ring in "WWE 12" as a legend?

Brock Lesnar: What does it mean to me? I think it's an honor to be back. You know, I never had any really true hard feelings for WWE. It just wasn't for me. I think during the time that I spent there, I dominated the show. I was probably one of the true athletes in the company and for them to have me back in the video game, I think there's some mutual respect between the both of us that says, "Job well done" and "You are and were one of the great ones."
    Jon Robinson: There are so many guys in the WWE right now that you never had a chance to wrestle. If you could come back and wrestle any guy at Wrestlemania who you've never previously had a match with, who would it be?

Brock Lesnar: Ironically it's probably the guy that walked out on me. The guy that took his ball and went home. A guy that I was supposed to face and I think that he was just plain downright scared to get in the ring with me because he was one of those guys that was on top and saw a huge threat in Brock Lesnar at the time. That's "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I worked with everybody and anybody that was anybody there and if I came back, I think the guy that I would come back to fight is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
    Jon Robinson: There were so many rumors floating around last year about you possibly facing Undertaker at Mania. What would the match have been like?

Brock Lesnar: I was a true wrestler. I was a Division I national champion. I came into the business wanting one thing and one thing only, and that was to be the champion, and I wasn't going to let anybody stand in my way. I think there was one guy that had a problem with that and that was Undertaker. If I were to have gotten in the ring with him I would have ripped his arm off and f------ beat him with it.

Jon Robinson: Do you have any say over your character in "WWE 12?" How do you want him to play?

Brock Lesnar: I don't need a say in my character, my character is a badass, and that's who I am and that's who I'll always be -- the baddest man on the planet, Brock Lesnar. I don't have to have any say in anything. It is what it is. I'm one bad dude.

Jon Robinson: Do you have any regrets about leaving WWE?

Brock Lesnar: I don't have any regrets. If I had any regrets, it would have been that I wish I enjoyed my time there a little bit better. I'm not a very good yes man, and I'm not very easily controlled.
    Jon Robinson: Do you ever think you will go back and have one last WWE match?

Brock Lesnar: I think I will. I think under the right circumstances I will. I think if Vince McMahon and I were able to sit down at the same dinner table and break some bread that we could come up with some kind of game plan. At the end of the day, I'm an ultimate fighter. That's who I am and that's who I'll always be. I was an entertainer but at the end of the day, I'm still as real as it gets. I think a lot of things have to fall in the right places for something like that to happen.

Jon Robinson: What was your favorite WWE match that you were a part of? What made it so special?

Brock Lesnar: One match that really sticks out for me, there's a bunch of matches with all the guys that I worked with. For me, when I got in the ring, I approached it as being real, because I was a real character. I didn't have a gimmick name, I didn't have a gimmick finish. I was just thinking about this today, because I knew that I was preparing myself for an interview -- I put a lot of guys out of the ring because I was real. Looking back, I think that's what made me successful in the industry.

But looking back at one match, probably my most favorite match is the match that never happened. And that was the match that I was expecting to have with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I was really looking forward to that match.

Jon Robinson: You had some recent health scares. How are you feeling these days?

Brock Lesnar: My health? This surgery saved my life, it saved my career. I can't believe that I accomplished what I did with this sickness that I had. All I can say is -- look out.
    He said he would rip his arms out

Lvl 9 - Gold

Just sayin...
    they look a little alike ones red and ones orange lol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

A dark segment from this weeks Smackdown.

Quality isn't great, looks like it was filmed from way up in the rafters. From what Triple HHH says during it, it may be worth trying to book a hotel room somewhere in Texas for March 2013. Don't know enough about stadiums down there, but they do mention a new 100,000 seater stadium not long opening that could be holding WM XXIX.
    I was thinking about boasting about my :plat:'s and 100%'s, but then I thought why bother, not like they're anything amazing.

YLOD: 9/10/11. RIP

Lvl 9 - Gold

was that last weeks smackdown. becuase that was upload 2 days ago and smackdown is tomoroow

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    was that last weeks smackdown. becuase that was upload 2 days ago and smackdown is tomoroow
    Smackdown is normally taped on Tuesdays, and aired on Fridays. There are some exceptions, but that is the general rule.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    Smackdown isn't live you know, it is taped on Tuesdays

Lvl 9 - Gold

He has a different finisher, is Welsh, has no tattoos, has different hair, is more in shape, etc.
    Face to face ratio bro. I'm not talking identical twins here, but they got the same face.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headli...pisode_35_.php

My FAVE FIVE:

Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast