Page 12 of 186 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

WWE Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Originally Posted by undrey The Legend Killer AKA Tommy I've got 2 words for ya! Paper bag! OH NOES, Cody ...

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    The Legend Killer AKA Tommy

I've got 2 words for ya!

Paper bag!

OH NOES, Cody puts a bag over my head!

Just sayin'.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

kelly kelly getting her title back

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    OH NOES, Cody puts a bag over my head!

Just sayin'.

Platinum Procrastinator

I never watched all of Smackdown tonight. In fact I only turned it on when Mark Henry was in the ring and the next thing I know, the music for my favorite wrestler in the whole world starts playing and he makes his way to the ring for their match. Can somebody please explain why he's facing Henry again and why I should bother to even watch wrestling anymore? I'm getting sick and tired of seeing the same faces over and over again. Its gotten to the point now that I haven't really watched Raw or SD in the last two weeks and don't really look forward to watching it anymore. I'm starting to think if this keeps up, I'll stop watching it altogether like I did a few years back...
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    Smackdown isn't live you know, it is taped on Tuesdays

cody tried to embarrass him. i didnt think it worked since the wwe didnt really find it funny

Lvl 9 - Gold

Ryder - 4

Ziggler - 1

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Your favorite Neighborhood broski has defeated Dolph Ziggler twice in one night, once by eliminating him from the battle royal and later on in the show by pinning him in a tag match.

Now WWE please just give him the US Title and move Ziggler into WWE Title contention. Have him face Punk at the 2012 Royal Rumble.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I never watched all of Smackdown tonight. In fact I only turned it on when Mark Henry was in the ring and the next thing I know, the music for my favorite wrestler in the whole world starts playing and he makes his way to the ring for their match. Can somebody please explain why he's facing Henry again and why I should bother to even watch wrestling anymore? I'm getting sick and tired of seeing the same faces over and over again. Its gotten to the point now that I haven't really watched Raw or SD in the last two weeks and don't really look forward to watching it anymore. I'm starting to think if this keeps up, I'll stop watching it altogether like I did a few years back...
    I stopped watching the shows weekly, used to be so excited about them, right until Triple H got drafted to SmackDown, SD was bad right until the Undertaker-Vegetable state

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well the show started with a 41 man battle royale wherein the winner would get to face a champion of their choosing, and Randy came out the victor. STOP HATIN'!!!

Look you knew he wasn't going to win the title tonight so stop complaining about it. It was all set up to set the stage for the continuation of his fued with Cody. Next weeks SD I surmise will have a tag team match featuring Cody and Mark Henry against "The RKO Show"

On another note, Sin Cara Azul or Sin Cara Negro?

My pick, Sin Cara Negro.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    On another note, Sin Cara Azul or Sin Cara Negro?

My pick, Sin Cara Negro.
    I prefer Negro's titantron and mask colors. But obviously Azul is the better performer.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

My FAVE FIVE:

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post
    I prefer Negro's titantron and mask colors. But obviously Azul is the better performer.
    Azul is more acrobatic, but I really love Negros moves, and his demeanor. His haircut is kewl too.

Retired

Randy Orton vs Rhodes for Vengeance

Lvl 9 - Gold

So I'm confused here, if Triple H is still COO but not GM of Raw- how does that give "Super Dave" the power to hire people he fired?

I mean a GM doesn't hire and fire, they organize and schedule, moreover the VP of talent relations doesn't hire and fire he just draws up contracts and negotiates with people he has approval to talk to. It would still be a higher ups final decision on how stays and goes.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Resident PHD

If you haven't yet check out Tommy Dreamers' new show

VIDEO: THE DEBUT OF TOMMY DREAMER TV | PWInsider.com

Pretty damn funny and I am looking forward to more episodes.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

The Playboy Wikipedia

As much as I like Big Show, I think he'll lose at Vengeance, or at least get DQ'd for something.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok_3000 View Post
    As much as I like Big Show, I think he'll lose at Vengeance, or at least get DQ'd for something.

Hell I hope so, I am loving Henry as champion. WWE took a chance on him and it is paying off, they just need to get some separation between him and Orton- and it seems like their trying right now.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Korean Girl Group Groupie

OK Raw was... passable, barely.

First off let me say how EXTREMELY disappointed I am in the Mexican crowd. I was seriously hoping that they would cheer Alberto Del Rio, and boo John Cena, turning it into a, in Mexico Del Rio is the hometown hero, but they were just so freakin' over for people like Orton, Cena, Triple H that it could have been Boise, Idaho for the way they were reacting. I guess this makes me appreciate the Canadian fans a bit more, in being supportive of their guys no matter. You could bet your ass if it was somebody like a Hell Jericho in Alberta, that the fans would be pulling for him over Cena. But whatever...

That slam by Mark Henry on John Morrison (poor guy) was freakin' amazing and looked awesome. Now that being said, I am digging Henry so hardcore as a monster heel right now, but why in the name of god are they starting to build up people like Mason Ryan, Brodus Clay for monster runs as well? It's just kinda strange that they building up so many people as "monsters" at the same time.

Mason Ryan spoke too, but that was meh, Ziggler really made him look good with the way he took all the bumps, but the ending to both that and the Ryder/Swagger match were too short for what they could have been.

I won't even get into how your main event is going to end with J.R. making Michael Cole tap to an ankle lock, that speaks for itself. But we get a last man standing match between Cena and Del Rio at Vengeance. Guess who's got a 90% chance of getting the title back AGAIN? /sigh

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well... RAW was actually pretty damn cool. Loved the Henry/Morrison WSM. Wished he would've caught and slammed directly in succession.

So why does Eve earn a Divas Championship match? Shouldn't Kelly Kelly get a re-match, since she lost?

Ryder is so good... he only needs one move to win a match . BTW...

Toggle Spoiler

Does Mason Ryan have a legit finisher yet?

Also... Cole tapped to the Slobberlocker (Ok that was a poor excuse for an Ankle Lock name. At least its better than the An-Cole Lock).

My FAVE FIVE:

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    First off let me say how EXTREMELY disappointed I am in the Mexican crowd. I was seriously hoping that they would cheer Alberto Del Rio, and boo John Cena, turning it into a, in Mexico Del Rio is the hometown hero, but they were just so freakin' over for people like Orton, Cena, Triple H that it could have been Boise, Idaho for the way they were reacting. I guess this makes me appreciate the Canadian fans a bit more, in being supportive of their guys no matter. You could bet your ass if it was somebody like a Hell Jericho in Alberta, that the fans would be pulling for him over Cena. But whatever...

That slam by Mark Henry on John Morrison (poor guy) was freakin' amazing and looked awesome. Now that being said, I am digging Henry so hardcore as a monster heel right now, but why in the name of god are they starting to build up people like Mason Ryan, Brodus Clay for monster runs as well? It's just kinda strange that they building up so many people as "monsters" at the same time.

Mason Ryan spoke too, but that was meh, Ziggler really made him look good with the way he took all the bumps, but the ending to both that and the Ryder/Swagger match were too short for what they could have been.

I won't even get into how your main event is going to end with J.R. making Michael Cole tap to an ankle lock, that speaks for itself. But we get a last man standing match between Cena and Del Rio at Vengeance. Guess who's got a 90% chance of getting the title back AGAIN? /sigh
    I agree with you. I was hoping the crowd would cheer for their hometown guys but sadly the people are still addicted to their concentrated Cena Kool-Aid. However, at the end I thought I heard them chanting Alberto but it never mattered cause the ending was stupid anyways.

As for ziggler. The guy can do no wrong. He sells the shit out of everything. When Ryan threw him into the corner he hit so hard that he flew over the ropes, or at least Ziggler sold it that way and made everything Ryan did look impressive. At first when Ziggler was starting off, I never liked the guy. However, now he's probably my favorite wrestler because of his work.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Have to say how does

Toggle Spoiler

if

Toggle Spoiler

Seems strange that

Toggle Spoiler

Realised how dumb this looked, but spoiler free
    I was thinking about boasting about my :plat:'s and 100%'s, but then I thought why bother, not like they're anything amazing.

YLOD: 9/10/11. RIP

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Without putting any spoilers, and attempting to answer the question, I believe the reason for the change has to do with the WWE saying that Evan Bourne is injured (whether kayfabe or not, I am unsure at this point) so that is the reason for the change.

It probably doesn't hurt that a certain somebody in those spoilers is killing it in merchandise sales, and is over the moon at this point with the fan base.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)