Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

WWE Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Hope the people who want to sue WWE form a faction in SS and win...

Retired

Hope the people who want to sue WWE form a faction in SS and win

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Bow before the might of my awesome new SIG!!!!

Seriously though, I'm really bummed out about Nunzio. Really bogus what they did to him.

Beast Incarnate

It sucks about Nunzio, not cool at all. But then again, Vince is no longer a billionaire, he's strapped for cash now!

Lvl 9 - Gold

WWE released Wes Brisco from FCW. Really kind of surprising.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Lvl 9 - Gold

I thought Wes Brisco was supposed to be called up soon? Shame really...
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 9 - Gold

Double Postage but any thoughts on Smackdown?
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

My FAVE FIVE:

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm still hoping for another match to get added to Sunday's line up, but until then here are my predictions for HITC:

Sin Cara vs Sin Cara- um, Sin Cara... well for clarifacation sake black costume Sin Cara.

Sheamus vs Christian- Christian. Sheamus needs to get back in main event title scene and facing Christian is a good start, but if Christian loses I think it signals that he is out of that level and back in the midcard.

Kelly Kelly vs Beth- Beth Phoenix, they can't drag this out anymore unless they want any interest that's left just to drop off completely. Beth either wins here or it really won't matter if she ever wins. Three loses and her eventual win will be a lucky quirk easy to overlook.

Mark Henry vs Randy Orton- Henry, I have expressed previously that I think this is the best gimmick/ work Henry has done in his WWE tenure and he continues to impress. He coms off as a very creditable threat, but more importantly he is something very different from where the WWE has been recently and from the Raw title scene. I'm hoping for more back and forth than NoC, but the same outcome. Let Orton get the title back at Surviour Series, no sooner.

Cena vs Punk vs Del Rio- Cena, Del Rio floundered as a champ (which was disappointing) and needs to rebuild some credibility before getting another shot. And something will come up to stop Punk from winning, so SuperCena will retain.

(hopeful add-on Match)
    Bourne in Paradise vs American Perfection- BiP, hopefully with this building either American Perfection as another team to add to the tag divison or a future Swagger/ Ziggler feud (though I think it is to soon for that)

Smackdown thoughts:
    Loved to opening segment with Henry. Also liked Orton looking like he stands a chance against Henry, makes Sunday look a little more competitive.

Black costume Sin Cara looks like a badass, but neither man should talk- keep the mystery WWE!

Why is Heath Slater still on the roster, or at least he should be an enter during the break jobber- also his intro music is one of the worst tracks I've ever heard (Not the worst).

Calling it now Cody Rhodes will be a future World Heavyweight Champion, his ring work is solid and constantly improving. more than that he is a good promo man and turns in quality matches with any opponent.

Announcers should announce and not small talk or argue during matches, unless they are discussing said match (I'm looking at you Cole)

one last thing, has anyone else noticed when Natty and Beth enter recently they have been sporting mini LOD shoulder spikes? Those things are frickin awesome, Shopzone needs to pick those up for the holiday season- I'd get them for my little girl .
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Holy s**t, it's JTG!

Black mask Sin Cara is pure WIN!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Holy s**t, it's JTG!

Black mask Sin Cara is pure WIN!!!
    I'm gonna side with Chris Masters here, how is JTG still employed and Masters got his future endevors?
    Does JTG move merch that I am unaware exist? cause I'd love a JTG shirt, just to show off and have people say "oh s*** they exist!".

I don't care who's under the mask, Black Attire Sin Cara= the best sneech on the beaches (Dr. Suess reference, that's right I went there)

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    I'm gonna side with Chris Masters here, how is JTG still employed and Masters got his future endevors?
    Does JTG move merch that I am unaware exist? cause I'd love a JTG shirt, just to show off and have people say "oh s*** they exist!".

I don't care who's under the mask, Black Attire Sin Cara= the best sneech on the beaches (Dr. Suess reference, that's right I went there)
    I really like JTG. He's got a nice move set, don't really know why they don't use him. Bring back Shad, I want my Cryme Tyme back.

Lvl 9 - Gold

WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions

1) WWE Tag Team Championships: American Perfection (Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler w/ Vickie Guerrero) v Bourne in Paradise (c) (Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston) - I'm seeing a BiP title retain. This is going to be the match opener I think so the crowd can get pumped for the later matches. Winner : Bourne in Paradise

2) WWE Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly (c) v Beth Phoenix (w/ Natalya??) - If Beth doesn't win, the storyline is invalid. Winner : Beth Phoenix

3) Mistico v Hunico - (Like eternal, I also love the Black Hunico attire) This match is a great toss up. If Mistico wins, Hunico may just go back into developmental. Hunico wins, and the feud continues. All in all I see Mistico winning. Winner : Mistico

4) Sheamus v Christian - This match is basically a Smackdown filler. I don't see much point to this beyond the fact that both guys need something to do. I think Sheamus will win. Winner : Sheamus

5) World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton v Mark Henry (c) (Hell in a Cell match) - I think Henry has done a great job as Champ. I see him retaining in a hard-fought battle. Also we may see Big Show or Kane return. Winner : Mark Henry

6) WWE Championship: John Cena (c) v CM Punk v Alberto Del Rio (Triple Threat Hell in a Cell) - Del Rio flopped as champ, and WWE wants a Punk v Del Rio title feud for the remainder of the year. Plus we gotta build Rock and Cena teaming at Survivor Series. I see Punk walking out as champ. Winner : CM Punk

My FAVE FIVE:

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post

3) Mistico v Hunico - (Like eternal, I also love the Black Hunico attire) This match is a great toss up. If Mistico wins, Hunico may just go back into developmental. Hunico wins, and the feud continues. All in all I see Mistico winning. Winner : Mistico
    Regardless of who wins I don't think we will see either man go anytime soon. Del Rio doesn't do much Lucha style in his matches and Rey is out with another and possiblly final knee surgery. This feud should keep up for at least one more PPV, then renamed one of the Caras and have a heel and face Lucha on the roster. Not only would it be nice to have two guys with different styles from the rest of the crowd, but WWE has a Mexico tour coming up and both of these guys will be huge for that.

EDIT:
    More entertaining than a TNA Main Event it's.... Botchamania.
    And look at 10:55, even the best in the world can screw up (yes it's Punk)

Last edited by eternalunderdog; 10-01-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Regardless of who wins I don't think we will see either man go anytime soon. Del Rio doesn't do much Lucha style in his matches and Rey is out with another and possiblly final knee surgery. This feud should keep up for at least one more PPV, then renamed one of the Caras and have a heel and face Lucha on the roster. Not only would it be nice to have two guys with different styles from the rest of the crowd, but WWE has a Mexico tour coming up and both of these guys will be huge for that.

EDIT:
    More entertaining than a TNA Main Event it's.... Botchamania.
    And look at 10:55, even the best in the world can screw up (yes it's Punk)

LMAO, Loved how he showed Randy beating down Cody last week, since from what I read people in the UK didn't get to see all of it. Man, I didn't realize Randy really did a number on Cody. Guess those staples were real after all.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

As an addendum to my first post and predictions.

Sin Cara H v Sin Cara M

Not really had a chance to see either of them and if I hadn't seen people posting that it is Hunico (sp?) in the black mask, I still couldn't have told you the difference. Likely to be a Mistico win (he was the first SC I seem to recall) with Hunico being given the chance to make his own name for himself afterwards, rather than the stand in SC. Just looking forward to a nice lively match that I would hope brings a resurgence of a welterweight division for these guys.

Seeing as the US and Intercontinental belts no longer seem to be used as a stepping stone for guys to work towards before moving onto WWE/Heavyweight belts, having more gold available for guys further down the card to work for is a good thing as far as I can see. In fact, sod it, bring them all back, European, Hardcore, the lot. Cos if you're on Raw and your name isn't John Cena when are you getting a shot at the big one, might as well give these guys something for their trouble.

With regard to the Heath Slater comments, any chance he can get his nickname changed to the One Man Southern Job Man? Not seen masses of his work, but all I have seen him do is lose. Probably the best piece of work I saw from him was in the Wrestlemania 8 man tag where the look on his face as he span round after being clouted by Big Show was pretty good.
    I was thinking about boasting about my :plat:'s and 100%'s, but then I thought why bother, not like they're anything amazing.

YLOD: 9/10/11. RIP

Retired

Less than 12 hrs left, not that excited, hope Undertaker returns, any way, no one spoils Ok? I'm gonna watch it late, put them in spoiler tags

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Aratark View Post
    As an addendum to my first post and predictions.

Sin Cara H v Sin Cara M

Not really had a chance to see either of them and if I hadn't seen people posting that it is Hunico (sp?) in the black mask, I still couldn't have told you the difference. Likely to be a Mistico win (he was the first SC I seem to recall) with Hunico being given the chance to make his own name for himself afterwards, rather than the stand in SC. Just looking forward to a nice lively match that I would hope brings a resurgence of a welterweight division for these guys.

Seeing as the US and Intercontinental belts no longer seem to be used as a stepping stone for guys to work towards before moving onto WWE/Heavyweight belts, having more gold available for guys further down the card to work for is a good thing as far as I can see. In fact, sod it, bring them all back, European, Hardcore, the lot. Cos if you're on Raw and your name isn't John Cena when are you getting a shot at the big one, might as well give these guys something for their trouble.

With regard to the Heath Slater comments, any chance he can get his nickname changed to the One Man Southern Job Man? Not seen masses of his work, but all I have seen him do is lose. Probably the best piece of work I saw from him was in the Wrestlemania 8 man tag where the look on his face as he span round after being clouted by Big Show was pretty good.
    Hunico is the taller and fatter one. But of course now its all about the color lol.

I'd love to see them bring back the Hardcore title. It could pose for some interesting matches and give guys a chance to shine.

Slater is the Wendys Job Man. Done. Solidify that.

My FAVE FIVE:

Retired

I just got trolled-ish.

One of my subscribtions on YouTube uploaded a video "Hell in a Cell 2011 Highlights" and it had results, I thought HELL NO! Turns out just a stupid thing he decided to do.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Mick Foley Teases A WWE Hell In A Cell Return - eWrestlingNews.com

While chatting on Reddit.com, Foley noted: "I'm going to have to end this AMA chat in about 15 minutes..have to e-mail Michael Cole, and make my flight reservations for New Orleans for Sunday. Wait, I didn't mean to say that! Pay no attention to that man!"

Platinum Procrastinator

While chatting on Reddit.com, Foley noted: "I'm going to have to end this AMA chat in about 15 minutes..have to e-mail Michael Cole, and make my flight reservations for New Orleans for Sunday. Wait, I didn't mean to say that! Pay no attention to that man!"
    Well that's good news. Mick Foley is one of the older guys I actually wouldn't mind seeing again as he doesn't usually demand that he gets all of the attention.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Doesn't this just reek of CM Punk and Foley vs Cena and Rock for Survivor Series? (and really explains those posters).

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast