Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

WWE Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; I just hope it is a Punk win to be honest lol....

Renegade Time Lord

I just hope it is a Punk win to be honest lol.
    21-1......I feel sick and heartbroken. My childhood hero has been slain.

Lvl 9 - Gold

though it could have been better I really enjoyed the Sin Cara vs Sin Cara match.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

An old-fashioned cowboy

Right today is Hell In A Cell. Oh well looks like another PPV I'll have to see later.

Platinum Procrastinator

I missed most of this PPV but from the little I saw, I liked the Cena, Punk, Del Rio match minus a few botches, but I really liked the ending. However I disliked the divas match which still made Beth Phoenix look weak compared to Kelly squared.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I missed most of this PPV but from the little I saw, I liked the Cena, Punk, Del Rio match minus a few botches, but I really liked the ending. However I disliked the divas match which still made Beth Phoenix look weak compared to Kelly squared.
    So wait did Beth win then?

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Beth won, but for some reason they felt it was necessary for her to cheat.

Look at that Randy, loses to put someone over, and Cena loses the title but never gets pinned. In other words, same ol', same ol'.

Favorite part of the night, Cody bringing back the classic IC Belt. Looks so much better than this new one. Big ups to Cody for that.

Platinum Procrastinator

Tommy you should put that in a spoiler because I think someone said they weren't able to watch this PPV until tomorrow and at the same time recap the other matches for me in same said spoiler.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post

Toggle Spoiler

That's awesome. I'll definitely have to check it out.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Look at that Randy, loses to put someone over, and Cena loses the title but never gets pinned. In other words, same ol', same ol'.

Favorite part of the night, Cody bringing back the classic IC Belt. Looks so much better than this new one. Big ups to Cody for that.
    he used he mask to win. hes a cheater

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    he used he mask to win. hes a cheater
    It's called being a heel. Look it up.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Now if only we could get rid of the current WWE Championship.

Retired

I hate that about you, he loses once in a lifetime and you say he jobbed (2 Months ago) at least Cena is kind enough to let a NEW guy win

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    I hate that about you, he loses once in a lifetime and you say he jobbed (2 Months ago) at least Cena is kind enough to let a NEW guy win
    Last I checked Randy just jobbed to Mark Henry in two straight PPV's, and Mark is essentially a "new" guy since this is is his first world title run.

But if it'll make you happy I'll predict tonight's Raw for you....

The Raw theme plays, fireworks, crowd goes crazy, Cena's theme hits, Cena comes running out like a drunk snaggle puss, Cena grabs a mike, Cena says.....

"Del Rio you're a cheater, blah, blah, blah, locked me outta the cage, blah, blah, blah, never pinned me, blah, blah, blah, I want a rematch, blah, blah, blah."

You know how like Christian has been doing the whole "one more match" thing? Cena does the same s**t, he just does it so subtley, that we don't always notice.

Oh and yes Cody, the IC title used to mean something, I hope you can make it mean something again. The return to the classic belt is a great start.

Retired

I actually like Cena more, I mean look what happened after the Henry-Orton match, Randy stands tall as usual

Just losing 2 matches is jobbing? Even though he lost, they gave his his moment, Wanna see jobbing? Look at the latest Sin Cara vs Heath Slater match

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by undrey View Post
    I actually like Cena more, I mean look what happened after the Henry-Orton match, Randy stands tall as usual

Just losing 2 matches is jobbing? Even though he lost, they gave his his moment, Wanna see jobbing? Look at the latest Sin Cara vs Heath Slater match
    I'm guessing you mean that Orton got the last shot in, but what ultimately matters is that Henry is the champ, and I'm guessing now Shaemus finally gets back into the World Title picture.

Of course it sounds like you're a Cena fanboy so of course you hate Randy, because Randy is the far better wrestler.

Beast Incarnate

Well, I'm more than happy with the end of both Title matches.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well HiaC went well in aspects. I missed the Christian/Sheamus match, not much there anyways.

Mistico winning was fine. Although I think the crowd was kind of unsure of who to root for.
    Kofi and Bourne retaining was good. Makes Ziggler not be a double-champion.
    Henry retains... for now. I bet he'll lose it at Vengeance is 3 weeks.
    Cody brings back the classic title! Now hopefully I can finally see the Goldust/Cody feud
    Nice to see Beth finally receive the title, regardless of how she won. Hopefully she'll hold onto it for awhile.
    And well Cena didn't win. And i don't see him winning his rematch at Vengeance since WWE has gotta build for The Rock's big in-ring return.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Six Weeks Off Work

Sux that Randy didnt win but with vengence coming up I think either big show or kane or both will be back woud be gr8 to a 3way match with them, does cena even get a rematch cause that was a rematch for both punk & alberto dic rio & so funny with the whole miz, truth & HHH ordeal do they think anyone of us believes that they are fired good act boyz & as for beth have they checked her for a penis yet its amazing what female hormorne tabs do for a bloke lmao

Korean Girl Group Groupie

I have to disagree with Randy Orton, making Mark Henry "look good" by losing clean to him at HiaC. Sure he lost cleanly to him twice in a row, but he also was the first guy to not sit there and take the chair/vaderbomb "Hall of Pain Entrance" and got up and made Henry look like cowardly heel in running away and chasing him with said chair. This made Orton look good in the end, despite losing and really hurt Henry in looking like the unstoppable beast that he has been built up to this point, and hurt his image to this point.

Why give Cena the title for just two weeks, just to put it right back on Del Rio? It's stupid, especially if it is just to give him some ridiculous record. This could have been made into a triple threat match anyways by having something like Punk and Cena fight and have a double DQ by Miz-Truth interfering, leading to a triple threat match with Del Rio still holding the strap. It makes what happened at NoC completely redundant and hurts both Cena and ADR's credibility as champions. ADR much more so than Cena, since most people have their opinions set on him already.

P.S. - I've been reading this thread for over a year and people like Tommy, Eternalunderdog, Holycrapoly, and Denaratuck really put up some of the funniest and best stuff to read, and got me sucked back into watching this junk again!

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    P.S. - I've been reading this thread for over a year and people like Tommy, Eternalunderdog, Holycrapoly, and Denaratuck really put up some of the funniest and best stuff to read, and got me sucked back into watching this junk again!
    Hahaha mission accomplished then. Truth be told, I only started to watch wrestling again after I started browsing this thread too. However, it never hurt that the WWE have been on a good role lately especially when they let Punk have his way a little while ago.

Anyways, back on track. It will be interesting to see how RAW unfolds tonight. I'm especially looking forward to seeing Del Rio and what they do with The Miz and Truth angle now.

Finally, here's a little something I've been slaving over for the last few weeks. I hope you like it Tommy

Toggle Spoiler

Page 4 of 176 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast