Page 49 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

WWE Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Originally Posted by CallmeNasty I hope triple h wins, undertaker is just an old washed up guy. was good in ...

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    I hope triple h wins, undertaker is just an old washed up guy. was good in 1997-05 but now hes done. He honestly might be the worst in WWE now in my opinion. Triple h was definitly the best of the era and should end the era with a win. Not a fucking loss to the deadman whose almost dead in reality. Go HHH, Kane, Cena, Big Show, Teddy. Cena was right, rock turned his back on the WWE many times for movies and fame while cena stayed and helped the company. And no rock, stone cold and hogan built the company, not you. Stone cold would get an unbelieveable pop as a heel and as a face. Example anyone?
    Yeah, a washed up old guy that had one of the greatest matches in WM 25.

Rock turned his back on WWE? All he did was take a break, Hogan did the same and much worse.
    How old are you?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by mikee10002 View Post
    THIS GOING TO HAPPEN AT WRESTLEMAINA 28
    So if you're wrong we get to point and laugh right?
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    (Alternate outcome: Big Show beats down Cody till Cody makes a comeback, then the "embarrassment" from Cody's past arrives and Goldust arrives ringside, Show gets the pin and Goldust vs Cody build begins)
    if your right ill pay you.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    Lol, imagine if Rock vs Cena was an April Fools joke! They'd remake the Finger Poke of Doom! What would your reaction be?
    lol, i was thinking the same thing

Awesome signature made by Remus1997

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Well just finished Smackdown didn't take long since there wasn't much "new" content. A couple of things.

Did Edge cut his hair? He looked weird.

That's the Walls Of Jericho. When Jericho puts the knee right on the side of his opponents skull. Otherwise it's just a Boston Crab.

Also it's been announced that there will be a dark match of sorts, still watchable if you order Mania, before the actual show begins...

More On The WrestleMania 28 Pre-Show Dark Match - WWE - eWrestlingNews.com

As noted earlier, WWE announced Friday evening that the WWE Tag Team Championship will be on the line when champions Epico and Primo defend the straps against both The Usos and the new tandem of Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd in a WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match prior to Sunday's WrestleMania XXVIII pay-per-view broadcast. The match will stream live on WWE.com and YouTube at 6:30 ET/3:30 PT.

Gabriel and Kidd joined forces following a hard-fought battle on this week's episode of WWE Superstars. Kidd approached Gabriel in the locker room about forming a partnership, stating, "We can go out there and we can tear the house down every single night; we're two of the most under-utilized Superstars here in WWE. But that just be getting around spinning our tails. So I was thinking, how about you and I form a tag team and we go after those tag team titles?"

WWE.com has published an article previewing the match. Rosa Mendes will accompany Epico and Primo for the bout.
    Some other interesting developments are ongoing in Miami. We may possibly see something big go down at the show? We shall see...

Brock Lesnar/Batista/WrestleMania Latest, SD Note, More - WWE - eWrestlingNews.com

As noted earlier here on the website, Brock Lesnar is in negotiations with WWE to make a surprise appearance this Sunday at WrestleMania 28. Talks are currently ongoing with a company source stating that the odds are 50/50 that Lesnar will appear. WWE is hoping that a deal can be finalized in the next 24 hours.

UFC president Dana White has confirmed that Lesnar is legally able to appear, as he is no longer under UFC contract. White said he didn't know if Lesnar would appear, though. Lesnar left WWE in March 2004 after WrestleMania XX for an NFL career before a stint with New Japan. He signed with the UFC after.

An AP writer noted in an article on the Rock that if WWE wanted another potential blockbuster match for the Rock, the best man would be Lesnar. When asked for comment, a grinning Rock said, "I'm not saying a thing. I didn't say anything."

Dave Batista is in Miami, FL as well. He's been in talks with WWE but it's not confirmed that he'll appear at the big event.

Despite Batista and Brock Lesnar being in Miami, FL right now, they are NOT confirmed for WrestleMania as of this writing. They are both in negotiations with WWE though.
    As for predictions. I'll get to mine a little later on.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post

1.Did Edge cut his hair? He looked weird.

2. That's the Walls Of Jericho. When Jericho puts the knee right on the side of his opponents skull. Otherwise it's just a Boston Crab.

1. Yep, said he got tired of managing the long hair.

2. After all the times he used the Boston Crab under the name Walls of Jericho I got no problem calling it that, however! the move your describing is, was, and will always be the LIONTAMER!
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

An old-fashioned cowboy

Lol, imagine if Rock vs Cena was an April Fools joke! They'd remake the Finger Poke of Doom! What would your reaction be?
    No this is what will happen. Cena will make his big entrance followed by The Rock making his entrance. The bell will ring and both men will have a long stare down. And then just as there about to lock up, Vince McMahon's theme hits and he struts his way down to the ring. He enters the ring and makes a big elaborate speech on how this match defines the best of 2 generations facing off and follows it up by saying this match will not happen tonight and will instead happen at next years Wrestlemania.

Wouldn't that be hilarious. If we had to wait a whole another year just to see this match happen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    That's the Walls Of Jericho. When Jericho puts the knee right on the side of his opponents skull. Otherwise it's just a Boston Crab.

Like eud said its the Liontamer and the reason Jericho doesn't do as much anymore as he used to back in ECW/WCW is because the guys in the WWE are too tall for it to be applied properly.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I have a slight problem with the rumor currently going around about tomorrows show.
    Now the rumor is that some of the matches are going to be fairly short in order to give Triple H/ Taker, Jericho/ Punk, and Cena/ Rock as much time as they need- this does not bother me in the slightest.
    However, the other part is that the matches will be shorter to give ample time for backstage segments starring the Rock- and here I have issue. I didn't really enjoy most of the segments last year with the Rock, they felt like filler and took away from event in a way. This year is a little worse, in my opinion, you built this event up for A YEAR! and not because we want to see the Rock make pie jokes or tell announcers it doesn't matter what they think. Once I buy Wrestlemania (and yes I'm paying for it) I want to see the matches that were built up for that show in the best way they can be. I would much rather see Sheamus and Bryan get five more minutes than Rock hit on a Diva, I'd rather see Orton and Kane break an announce table than Rock sing a song.

Just my thought on it.

Writing Things

I won't get on here before Wrestlemania so here be my predictions for the biggies and whatever else i remember.

Taker v Hunter - I felt like i missed something in last years match because while it was getting praised to high heaven, all i saw was two injured guys hobbling about for what seemed like an eternity, hopefully, this one will be a massacre with Shawn Superkick Ol Big Noses head off, Taker refusing to pin and fisticuffs ensuing before order is restored. Taker to win, how i don't know, he just will, Lesnar to appear at the end.

Punk v Jericho - All i want is a show stealing classic, i'm leaning closer to Jericho winning merely because i like him more.

Cena v Rock - Expect false finishes galore and the depressing sight of John Cena winning against all the odds, hopefully followed by a semi - retirement announcement by the former Dr Of Thuganomics.

Orton v Kane - Don't care, just hope it's not lumbering, oh go on, Orton to win with an RKO from the moon.

Sheamus v D-Bry - Overshadowed by all else, will probably be the first PPV match but i sense a decent outing, sadly, The Vegan King will be bested by The Great White but i'm happy either way as long as their is no squashing done.

Team Teddy v Team Johnny - Team Johnny as i much prefer him to the Mack Daddy.

Womens match - Will be terrible, i will be peeing.

Cody v Show - Show to win, Goldust to be a part of that.

Sig by DaRe_xLw

An old-fashioned cowboy

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    So if you're wrong we get to point and laugh right?

this my opinion

Monica Rial #1 Fan

As SirDrRoger linked, the word is Brock Lesnar may have just inked a One Year Deal. Interesting to say the least.

Also you are all right, that is indeed the Lion Tamer, and Ralphus wants you to want ME!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I like the stipulation he will work more than the Undertaker.......so like 7 days instead of 4 is that what we're implying here?

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Time for The Legend Killers Predictions!!!

Pre-Mania Triple Tag Team Match - Tyson Kidd/Justin Gabriel vs The Usos vs Primo/Epico

This should be a solid and exciting warm up match, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Usos win this one in what will be considered an upset.

The Bathroom Break Match Of The Night - Kelly Kelly/Maria Menounos vs Beth Phoenix/Eve Torres

Does anybody really give a s**t about this match? Yeah thought so. Poor Beth, she deserves better.

Kane vs Randy Orton

Ironically enough, coming from me, this match feels tacked on, to fill up some of the 4 hour run time. I'll still enjoy it, though I feel it should have been made a street fight or a falls count anywhere match, would have made sense. Anywho, I think this is a win for The Viper, and the bitching will continue, from everyone else here, except maybe DJ and myself.

Intercontinental Championship Match - Cody Rhodes vs The Big Show

This could go either way, but I think this is a step towards main event status for Cody, so I'm going with David to slay Goliath in this one.

Team Johnny vs Team Teddy

You really don't want to see more of stumbling bumbling John Lauranitis do you? Please God don't let Team Johnny win. That will just about ruin my night. I'm pulling hard for Team Teddy, and that's my pick.

Hell In A Cell - Triple H vs Undertaker with Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee

This match, I believe will be clean, despite the WWE's attempts to make us believe that Shawn will mess with the finish. Taker wins and the Streak remains intact.

World Heavyweight Championship Match - Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

I love both of these guys and this could go either way, but I'm going to go out on a very long limb and say that Bryan retains.

I may turn out to be wrong, and I may not be able to use this later, so....

WWE World Championship Match - CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

This is the title that will be changing hands. This will be a great match throughout, but in the end there will be some sort of run in or something that will screw CM Punk out of the title, setting up a grudge match at next months Extreme Rules PPV.

The Rock vs John Cena

This will be where either Batista or Lesnar or both will make their presence known, and in the end The Rock wins it.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Yeah, a washed up old guy that had one of the greatest matches in WM 25.

Rock turned his back on WWE? All he did was take a break, Hogan did the same and much worse.
    How old are you?
    14, been watching since 98

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

WWE:
    Favorite TEN (Active Performers) - Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, Wyatt Family, The Shield, Big E Langston, Daniel Bryan

Monica Rial #1 Fan

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

for the love of god, if brock lesnar returns tonight, i will seriously break my tv remote cheering. Not kidding.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

WWE:
    Favorite TEN (Active Performers) - Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, Wyatt Family, The Shield, Big E Langston, Daniel Bryan

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Quote Originally Posted by CallmeNasty View Post
    for the love of god, if brock lesnar returns tonight, i will seriously break my tv remote cheering. Not kidding.
    Seriously? This is why I can't stand WWE anymore & let me guess if he shows a match will be booked for next year. "you know what Rocky boy!, I"M BETTER RAAwwr!

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Well it's almost showtime. Since I'm not a fan of the Mania theme, here's a theme that should be the official them of Mania every year.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well that was an insult to Bryan and Sheamus