Page 51 of 186 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3709

WWE Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Hopefully Bryan snaps now and becomes a monster heel who hurts his opponents and doesn't care about the refs yelling ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Hopefully Bryan snaps now and becomes a monster heel who hurts his opponents and doesn't care about the refs yelling at him to break his submissions. I'd really like to see that.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Well do I dare to watch raw or not>>after this lame ass ppv that felt like it was done by TNA.

Harvester of Souls

I got everything I wanted minus one match. Predicted a few would prolly go the other way, but happened way I wanted .

Just figured Jericho would win, but guess now have more time for another story and rematch . Good damn match though and I was happy enough with that. Didn't care for divas at all, but that match could of been worse.

Loved Taker/HHH match and same as everyone else, expected more from Rock and Cena, though happy Rock won cause I hate Cena. Agree Cena prolly should of won since he's staying there and all, kinda like Rock and Hogan match ,... a Past to the future kinda of thing, but I'm happy with results regardless.

Most matches should of been way longer. bit dissappointed but got to see for free. Just bit of gas money.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Beast Incarnate

I was actually quite happy with the PPV. The WHC match was a joke, yes, even if they were trying to beat the previous record (8 seconds), you don't do it in a WHC match with two great talents.

Kane vs. Orton was too short, but ultimately I'm glad Kane won. I expected a last second RKO like always.

I'm also glad Big Show won the IC belt. He finally got his WM moment and it now free's Cody up to start challenging for the WHC.

Didn't see any of the divas match, as I fealt my time was better spent taking a much needed dump...

Taker vs. HHH was just win. What an epic match this was. Told an amazing story, and I think the addition of HBK helped tell that story. The ending was amazing, Taker going 20-0, then the respect shown between the 3. Couldn't have ended it better. The question is, will Taker leave it at 20-0, or come back next year?

As stated, the GM match was filled with some good spots. I really didn't want Laringitis to win it, god knows what WWE likes about him. He f**ks up every promo he does.

The WWE title match was a fantastic technical show, between two of the best wrestlers to compete in the WWE. I really didn't care who won this match, but I did think Y2J would pull it off so they could carry on the fued with a rematch or 2.

The main event, a year in the making, Rock vs. Cena. I expected more, but overall it was a good match. Deep down I wanted The Rock to win, which he did, as I like a lot of others, can't stand Cena. But Cena is the guy that works 300+ days a year, works his ass off for the company doing all sorts of things, charity events, chat shows, as well as wrestling almost every single night to promote the company. If I were him, I'd be a little pissed that a man who has only shown his face a handful of times in the last year gets to beat me at WrestleMania. Rock gets to go make more movies, where as Cena is left dealing with all the Mania aftermath, and continuing to work his ass off. Don't get me wrong, The Rock was one of my favourite Attitude Era wrestlers, and I'll root for him in nearly every match he competes in, but its got to leave a sour taste in Cena's mouth. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

PRO Member

watching the ppv right now that whc match if you can call it that is so wasted it's not funny the ppv aint half bad but i cant forgive that first match I just can't damn you wwe writers damn you to hell.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

My fave part in the TripleH/Taker match was Shawn trying to stop Trips from continuing his barrage on Taker by telling him he's old. Priceless.

Terrific match, and the ending with the three embracing was a terrific capper.

That and the Jericho/CM Punk match really did at least make me feel like I got my moneys worth, even if the rest of it didn't.

I can only hope that Trips comes out to fire Lauranitis anyway and reveal another person as the new GM. Just can't stand Lauranitis, and him being on both shows will make watching those shows harder to stomach.

Retired

5/7 for me! Orton and Y2J was wrong.

I really loved this Mania, I didn't mind the WHC match since it would make a good storyline.

Orton vs Kane, much better than expected. +Kane won.
    Divas match, meh. Toilet break.

Big Show vs Cody Rhodes, hmm.. I really thought it was good not good enough but good, hilarious end when Cody got hit in the balls!

Triple H vs Undertaker, match of the night IMO, amazing story telling in a match, we haven't seen that in a while.

Johnny vs Teddy, match sucked, but result was OK. Ending sucked.

Jericho vs Punk, gotta have to rewatch it, didn't watch it, gotta watch it some time later.

Rock vs Cena, didn't live up to the expectations.

8/10 PPV

Also, a moment that made me get filled with emotions:

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats to Big Show who is now both a Grand Slam winner and Triple Crown champion.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Lvl 9 - Gold

7/7 Predictions!!! (I didn't guess the Tag-Title Pre Show Match)

The WHC match was stupid. I hate Sheamus, but at least give him time to put on something of a match. They shouldn't have MGK or Flo Rida perform. What a waste.

Then we come to Randy Orton and Kane. What a well contested match. Surprised we saw no RKOs.

Rhodes and Big Show. Rhodes Jacket/Attire was BEAST. (wish I could make it in WWE 12). Also I loved the Spear to Balls.

Maria Menounos, for having 2 cracked ribs, is better than some of our current divas in-ring. That's utterly pathetic.

Triple H and Taker was an amazing bout. Loved Taker's "Von Wafer Mohawk" (NBA fans should understand ). Great match and loved how it went down.

Cool seeing Curt Hawkins on a PPV

RYDERMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sick jacket for Ryder)... But he lost to a Hoeski . Also Otunga didn't get tagged in. I was sad.

Brodus Clay's thing was hilarious. Supposedly it went over well at the event, not so well on TV.

Punk and Jericho was a badass show stealing match. So proud to watch it.

Rock/Cena...nice hype, not so nice match. Although it'll be great to see how Cena responds tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________ _________

Lord Tensai is expected to debut tonight.
    We get a 12-man tag team match main event (ugh)
    Maybe we'll soon see some of the better FCW guys come up and do stuff. WWE is expected to push younger talent moving forward so they will actually have a talent pool that isn't mediocre.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Did anyone notice the sign at ringside with the Heath Ledger Joker wearing a Broski head band and the phrase Why So Serious Bro?! That was cool.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Did anyone notice the sign at ringside with the Heath Ledger Joker wearing a Broski head band and the phrase Why So Serious Bro?! That was cool.

Thought I saw that last night, wasn't sure if it was just my laptop.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post
    Thought I saw that last night, wasn't sure if it was just my laptop.

No, it wasn't your laptop, you really did see that.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow, what a fantastic line-up. Supposedly Styles helped hand pick these matches and if so he did a helluva job this looks like a fantastic release:

Joey Styles Reveals Full Match Listing for WWE's Upcoming DVD Set on ECW
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Wow, what a fantastic line-up. Supposedly Styles helped hand pick these matches and if so he did a helluva job this looks like a fantastic release:

Joey Styles Reveals Full Match Listing for WWE's Upcoming DVD Set on ECW

Lvl 7 - Gold

Where was this crowd yesterday????????????

The Playboy Wikipedia

Out of the matches on the card, I got all but 2 predictions right. Undertaker's attire was pretty awesome!
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Congrats to Jericho, not only for falling on his ass, but for breaking that bottle before it hit CM Punk's head.

Lvl 9 - Gold

So Brodus may finally get a chance to see how he fares in a real few and Matt Bloom returns looking slimmer but still pretty dominate (please do something with Bloom WWE he really was amazing in Japan). So far the Wrestlemania fallout is looking pretty good.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

So I guess that big Ten Man Tag Team Match got cancelled?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    So Brodus may finally get a chance to see how he fares in a real few and Matt Bloom returns looking slimmer but still pretty dominate (please do something with Bloom WWE he really was amazing in Japan). So far the Wrestlemania fallout is looking pretty good.
    I got a bad feeling that A-tra... Lord Tensai isn't gonna go over very well. He seems like another Koslov and his match was the only time the crowd was dead tonight (with the exception of the Daniel Bryan chants). Hope I'm wrong but he seemed DOA tonight. Also, the giant tribal tattoo's clash sooooooooooooooooooo bad with the Japanese theme they're trying with him... that's just me nit-picking though