Page 1 of 184 1231151101 ... LastLast

WWE Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Discussion Thread within the Sports forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Wanted to get this one in first. Randy Orton OWNS, and if you're not down with that? You know the ...

Monica Rial #1 Fan

WWE Discussion Thread

Wanted to get this one in first.

Randy Orton OWNS, and if you're not down with that? You know the rest.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ah, I used to be the biggest fanboy of RKO back in the day.

Jamming Chemist on KotN2

*chuckles* So this is the new home, eh? I can get used to this. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting some more Punk propaganda ready.

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

An old-fashioned cowboy

Tommy is that you? I haven't seen since you this whole incident went down. I missed you

No Matter What

I'm not much of a big WWE fan anymore, but I do agree that Orton is the best.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Well I couldn't get on the site for a few days. I did post yesterday, but that's gone too. I was so close to 9000 posts. Oh well. Oh BTW since it got deleted because I posted it yesterday let me repost what I posted.

A friend of mine and myself made a big order on WWE Shop. Got several T-Shirts, some at bargain prices....

....And for $6.99 each....

....And my buddy wanted this one....

Unfortunately I got an email the other night stating that, surprise surprise, the CM Punk Ice Cream shirt is on backorder, so we'll have to wait for a little longer for the order. I don't care so long as I get my ice cream bar.

No Matter What

I'm digging The Edge shirt, it's a shame he's out now...

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Well I couldn't get on the site for a few days. I did post yesterday, but that's gone too. I was so close to 9000 posts. Oh well. Oh BTW since it got deleted because I posted it yesterday let me repost what I posted.

A friend of mine and myself made a big order on WWE Shop. Got several T-Shirts, some at bargain prices....

That shirt actually exists. It looks stupid ............ Damn it I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    That shirt actually exists. It looks stupid
    Alright, I'm officially "Unfriending" you.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Alright, I'm officially "Unfriending" you.
    NO!!!!!!!!!! I was just kidding. I take it all back. I promise to be a good little Jimmy from now on.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

NO!!!!!!!!!! I was just kidding. I take it all back. I promise to be a good little Jimmy from now on.

An old-fashioned cowboy

I miss R-Truth and Miz already. I hope they don't stay "fired" for much longer.

And I checked WWEshop and the the new CM Punk shirt is on pre-order right now. It won't be available until 10/7.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

I miss R-Truth and Miz already. I hope they don't stay "fired" for much longer.

And I checked WWEshop and the the new CM Punk shirt is on pre-order right now. It won't be available until 10/7.
    Don't fret too much, we shall be seeing them on Sunday in some way shape or form.

Yeah the Ice Cream shirts are on preorder, but they are apparently already sold out, so it looks like a lot of us will have to wait for the second batch.

Platinum Procrastinator

I believe it goes something like: "If you're not down with that then you're awesome"

Quote Originally Posted by iWin4Prep View Post
    Ah, I used to be the biggest fanboy of RKO back in the day.
    What is the world coming to...

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    *chuckles* So this is the new home, eh? I can get used to this. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting some more Punk propaganda ready.
    Finally someone with some common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Death View Post
    I'm not much of a big WWE fan anymore, but I do agree that Orton is the best.
    Okay. I guess we're gonna have to get the admins to look into how many dummy accounts the moderator formerly know as Tommy has created!
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

With only a couple of days to HIAC, does anyone have a full running order for it yet? Normally by now some of you guys have given us predictions on it, whic I often enjoy reading.

From the four matches I do know, I would like to see the following.

Kelly Kelly/Beth Phoenix:

Don't care. Have expected to see the belt change hands a few times over the last PPV's and with Beth and Natalia being sold as the Sisters of Menstruation or whatever the phrase is, to see little miss stick figure keep beating her is a little confusing as to how they're supposed to be selling Beth as the big bad one here.

Can't see them changing it up just yet, Kelly for the win.

Sheamus/Christian.

Having been a fan of Christian, back when Gangrel was still part of the WWF as was, have to say would like to see him do a little more in terms of belts and to do that, I can see him have to get past Sheamus to re-enter the title picture. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-Sheamus, but I'd much prefer to see Christian pick up a nice simple win and get 'One More Match'.

However, with them playing this one more match angle and the little vignette on Raw with Cody, Dolph, Vikki, Christian and Mr Bland, I think it's going to be Sheamus that picks up the win.

Randy Orton/Mark Henry

Have to say this is one I may skip watching. I've never been a big fan of Mark 'The Jobber' Henry and Randy is too often part of the title picture. I'd like to see a match here that 'injures' the pair of them enough to keep them out of action for a couple of weeks, enough time for the Christian/Sheamus thing to also become a title feud or just someone else to be up there.

This is a tough one for me to call, they have been pushing Mark really hard recently and Randy loses these big matches so infrequently it's unbelieveable but I think this is going Tommy's way and Randy picks up another win.

Punk/Del Rio/Cena

The Punk Conspiracy thing doesn't seem finished to me, I think there is still more to play out, which is a good thing story line wise. As a result, I think that precludes him from winning the belt on sunday. Which unfortunately leaves two men whom I cringe whilst watching: Cena because his Hogan-lite antics (which do seem to have lightened up a bit over the last little while) just annoy the living bejesus out of me and Del Rio because I can't see why they have given him this major push.

I'm anticipating some form of Cena/Punk collaboration to beat down Del Rio, then Cena putting Punk down to pick up the win..... again. This leaves Punk free to carry on the HHH/Laryngitis/conspiracy angle and then gives Del Rio the 'But I wasn't pinned' approach to go for a re-match.

I don't recall if HHH set up an Intercontinental defense for Cody on Monday, my attention was distracted by how he set up the battle royal at the time. I'm guessing we're also going to see Trouble in Paradise ((c) someone I can't check up on now, think it was either Holycrapoly or Dena) defend against someone, likely American Perfection ( (c) same person). Cody, I think needs a damn good whupping, maybe bring Austin back for it or something and Kingston/Bourne I'm pretty impressed with so would like to see them retain for a while.

Well, there's my probably massively mis-informed predictions out of the way. If you're betting folk, go against me

Beast Incarnate

I'm glad this thread is back. Such a shame we lost so much though. Time to build new memories

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'm glad this thread is back. Such a shame we lost so much though. Time to build new memories
    Yeah the old thread was close to two years old. Tons of posts, tons of anti-Cena sentiment, and tons of love for CM Punk.

In fact, why not post some of those special CM Punk moments...

There's more, but these are my favs.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wanted to get this one in first.

You're mixing your catchphrases.

Lvl 4 - Silver

It's so nice to have the site back, aside from it being filled with these CM chump videos lol. I'm actually starting to laugh at the guy. He's not as bad as when he spoke before night of champions...i couldn't stand him. But the more i watch the better i'm starting to like his annoying little rants.....he's still no Orton though lol

Oh and i felt impowered to say

FINALLY......OUR THREAD, HAS COME BACK!.......TO THE FORUMS.....

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Aratark View Post
    Trouble in Paradise ((c) someone I can't check up on now, think it was either Holycrapoly or Dena) defend against someone, likely American Perfection ( (c) same person).
    It was Holycrapoly who coined the names and I believe it was actually Bourne in Paradise. However, either one works better than Air Boom. As for the predictions I'll go with the following:

Kelly Squared (c) (K^2) versus Beth Phoenix:
    I'm picking Beth to actually win this time, seeing as she's now cleanly lost two PPV matches back to back against K^2 which is dumbfounding to say the least. Especially when they are trying to push this Divas of Destruction angle on us.

Sheamus versus Christian:
    I'm really hoping Captain Charisma pulls off the win so he can get one more match although I'm thinking Sheamus will get the win.

Randy Orton versus Mark Henry (c):
    Please, please, please let Mark Henry win! I'm actually starting to get sick of being sick of Orton its been that long! We don't need to see him in the title picture for awhile. Allowing Henry to win lets him setup other rivalries, which can lead to the return of The Big Show or Kane who will want to seek revenge.

John Cena (c) versus C.M. Punk versus Alberto Del Rio:
    Honestly, this might come as a surprise to some, but I'm hoping Del Rio gets the win by beating Cena rather than Punk. I like Del Rio and his whole character gimmick. His ring work along with mic skills are both good and it will be nice to take a break from Cena in the title scene. However, seeing as this is a Hell in the Cell match that involves John Cena I don't think this will happen.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 1 of 184 1231151101 ... LastLast