View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

1 2.94%
  • 2 - Easy

3 8.82%
  • 3 - Moderate

14 41.18%
  • 4 - Hard

11 32.35%
  • 5 - Very Hard

5 14.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed forum, part of the S; I voted hard on this one purely because of the Sith Master playthrough. I did the game at first on ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted hard on this one purely because of the Sith Master playthrough. I did the game at first on Sith Warrior with very little problems. When i started my Sith Master run and i never used any cheats or glitches, i knew i was in for a world of pain. It took me just under 13 hours i think to do the Sith Master run and i died loads and loads of times, so much so that at several points i actually regretted not cheating lol. But now that i have done it, it has been worth the wait as i thoroughly enjoyed the game and being a Star Wars fan, this was great fun. The only thing that got me was i managed to defeat both Darth Vader and The Emperor on Sith Master within half an hour. After all my trials and tribulations of the Sith Master run i thought i would never do them but i found Vader to be easier on Sith Master than Sith Warrior .

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted moderate simply because of the 'Sith Master' trophy, as others have already stated.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What is the glitch, im playing it now, and its impossible for me to progress anywhere.. If anyone can supply the glitch, it would be appreciated.. thx

PRO Member

Hard - I was debating between Hard and Moderate but there was a TON of grinding i remember having to do for this game and the difficulty trophy can be challenging for some like myself too!

Lvl 6 - Silver

4 - hard. This was my first plat, and that Sith difficulty playthrough was very frustrating.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate - on hardest difficultly it was a bit painful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12