Biiiiiig question

This is a discussion on Biiiiiig question within the Super Street Fighter IV forum, part of the S; So, after a month, I decided to go online in SSF4. I wasn't able to win a single match with ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Biiiiiig question

So, after a month, I decided to go online in SSF4. I wasn't able to win a single match with Ryu so I switch to Akuma and I finally started to win and I was able to again about 260 BP/PP then I saved and went to bed.
    An hour ago I went again online and my BP/PP were again at 0, like I never played this game before
    The same happened just a moment ago: I played, won 4 matches in a row (gained about 280 BP/PP) then I went back on the mený to check something and, when I returned online, I only had 60 PP and 122 BP with Akuma. WTF?

Playing: Street Fighter x Tekken
    Boosting: Bulletstorm
    -Feel free to send me a friend request for online gaming or boosting, I delete blank requests.-

Quartercircle Forward.

Haha that happened to me as well, on Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Went online for the first time ever, on any fighting game. Won 5 ranked matches in a row, and ended my session with an 11win-3loss ratio (by this time I was thinking to myself, ''wow, I must be a natural '').

Logged in the next day. Was getting matched with people who had like, 90 wins, 10losses. My 11-3 ratio turned to to an 11win-11loss.

Never played online again.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-