Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Syndicate boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Syndicate boosting Thread within the Syndicate forum, part of the S; Syndicate has a variety of online co-op trophies some look tricky. Post your PSN ID,availability, aspirations, etc....When you are done ...

I make my own mayo!

The Official Syndicate boosting Thread

Syndicate has a variety of online co-op trophies some look tricky. Post your PSN ID,availability, aspirations, etc....When you are done boosting or no longer wish to continue, please edit or remove your post.

PSN ID: SLOPPYWAFFLE

I'm available alot not weekends so much tho.
    Last edited by Compalicious; 02-24-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Needz Trophy Card

PSN: bodigard
    i have a mic but please include in a message that you are wanting to do the co-op.
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

WHO DAT!!!!

PSN: gixxerrider

Lvl 4 - Silver

Foxtrot93
    I've also created a Syndicate: Synapsed, if you want to join just ask

Edit: done with the game.
    Last edited by Kaito; 09-09-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

We've got a group of four and a Sydicate: IMBA, Inc (top 100), but we've never been able to get all four at once. If you'd like to join and get through the levels and attempt some of these trophies, just pm me (Bigtyme63). We're not completely driven by trophies, rather than getting through the levels and having a good time. A lot of the trophies you'll get just by progressing. We're a mature group (30-40 yr olds), and looking for other mature minded gamers.

Thanks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtyme63 View Post
    We've got a group of four and a Sydicate: IMBA, Inc (top 100), but we've never been able to get all four at once. If you'd like to join and get through the levels and attempt some of these trophies, just pm me (Bigtyme63). We're not completely driven by trophies, rather than getting through the levels and having a good time. A lot of the trophies you'll get just by progressing. We're a mature group (30-40 yr olds), and looking for other mature minded gamers.

Thanks.
    Hey Bigtyme, i'm stoked to see some older gamers kicking around. I'm 31 and I dont have all the time in the world to game due to a career and a wife that likes to spend time with me after work. I'd love to join up with you guys, i'm not completely driven by trophies, although I do like to get em due to a bad case of completionist OCD. I'd love to game with some older guys as well. (mob_skater)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mob_skater View Post
    Hey Bigtyme, i'm stoked to see some older gamers kicking around. I'm 31 and I dont have all the time in the world to game due to a career and a wife that likes to spend time with me after work. I'd love to join up with you guys, i'm not completely driven by trophies, although I do like to get em due to a bad case of completionist OCD. I'd love to game with some older guys as well. (mob_skater)
    Cool, I'll shoot you an invite, yeah I'm married with 3 kids.

Free Agent

I'm looking to blow through the Co-Op before Mass Effect 3 drops. Send me a PM or a PSN invite with Syndicate in the title so I know who you are.

Coincidentally I'm also an "older" gamer, and prefer to use Skype while playing for clearer voice chat. That's not a requirement, but a definite plus.
    Sorry, friend requests only accepted from people I know.

BLANK REQUESTS WILL BE ADDED TO BLOCK LIST.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Love to get in with some older gamers as well...40+ and loving this game..psn id: timdog350 I do have a mic, just haven't found it yet, I'm still unpacking...please send invite with Syndicate in the title, please. I will be on this evening between 8-9 pm EST, 2-29-12..

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TimDog350 View Post
    Love to get in with some older gamers as well...40+ and loving this game..psn id: timdog350 I do have a mic, just haven't found it yet, I'm still unpacking...please send invite with Syndicate in the title, please. I will be on this evening between 8-9 pm EST, 2-29-12..
    Invite sent! we should be on around that time tonight

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Had a major storm rip through our city last nite...thunder sounded like bombs going off. Plus no power for most of the evening...if PSN is not down, I'll be on tonite...

btw, I live in the mountains...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mob_skater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maim View Post
    I'm looking to blow through the Co-Op before Mass Effect 3 drops. Send me a PM or a PSN invite with Syndicate in the title so I know who you are.

Coincidentally I'm also an "older" gamer, and prefer to use Skype while playing for clearer voice chat. That's not a requirement, but a definite plus.
    Hi guys will finally I found some good news in this forum .... just got the game & turned 31 ....would love to catch up with u guys ... I cannot deny I am a trophy hunter but big time I do this on weekends.. my carrier is related big time to gaming industry ( co-developer) fort the next HITMAN ABSOLUTION game beside other titles so basically I am online most of the time ...thank God I didn't considered merrage at this point I'll be huge fail to sync between hard enjoyable work and bieng housband ....@ least wat I think
    PUBLIC PSN: majid212

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Had a major storm rip through our city last nite...thunder sounded like bombs going off. Plus no power for most of the evening...if PSN is not down, I'll be on tonite...

btw, I live in the mountains...
    No worries TimDog, join us when you can

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello. Im looking for a Syndicate group to get some trophies. Im up for playing on extreme also. PSN: Wurkz-

Lvl 4 - Silver

100%'ed the online part, thanks for the help guys

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still need to get the majority of the co-op trophies really, so I'm game for helping anyone get any of them. I would like to join a syndicate also. I play as a team player, I'm not one of these randoms you see trying to do speed runs through the levels trying to get all of the kills and not doing anything to help the team, god I hate playing with people on there like that.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guys just got this game and seems a great game I'm online a lot of the time between work and days off happy to join in with gamers or Evan just make the numbers up ha.... Psn is NORMYJIMMY also use. A mic. P.s if anyone is getting new resident evil 23rd March add me I hae on pre order and will be looking for co-op partners ( sorry I know its syndicate thread ) cheers guys

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey Guys, I'm in need of joining a syndicate too. I'm an "older gamer" (at 36yrs) and a bit of a trophy hunter. The idea that the "oh No you didn't" trophy is missable has scared me off the online element until I can join a syndicate! I have a mic, but am playing away from home at the moment, so the internet connection isn't what it would usually be.

My PSN/SEN id is: Paradigm356

PLEASE someone add me to their syndicate. I am currently level 10 so would need there to be higher level players for the "contracts" to pop. Can I ask that syndicate be mentioned in the invite so that I won't miss it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hey guys, rented this game and am looking to Plat it before I return it. Online portion all I have left. PSN ID : guffyjon

Currently working on: Little Big Planet, Dragon Age 2 DLC, Outland, Borderlands 2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey everyone. Am looking for some people to get through some of the co-op trophies with. I need all levels on expert (definitely need 3 more for that one), and the mercenary kills for that challenge. Will be glad to help with any trophies you need along the way.PSN: gundiguy85

EDIT: Got the Plat, thanks to the guys who helped me..
    Last edited by gundiguy85; 06-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast