Major Internet Issue

This is a discussion on Major Internet Issue within the Technology forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; I'm having the strangest issue with my internet. Everytime I try to play any online game whether it be xbox ...

PRO Member

Major Internet Issue

I'm having the strangest issue with my internet. Everytime I try to play any online game whether it be xbox live, world of warcraft, LOTR online or even ps3 games I get disconnected to the internet BUT only in the game. For instance if I try to log into MW3 on my xbox I get disconnected from xbox live, but then I can still go get on the internet on my PC. Same thing with warcraft, I try to log into the server and I get disconected and sent back to the home screen, but I can minimize, open my internet browser and everything is fine. I'm so lost and frustrated. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

PRO Member

any help at all would be amazing, I literally can't play anything at this point

Resident PHD

Try unplugging your router and leaving it unplugged for at least a minute or two. Then plug it back in and see if that fixes anything. If it doesn't then you may want to call your Internet provider.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE