View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

6 37.50%
  • Easy

9 56.25%
  • Moderate

0 0%
  • Hard

1 6.25%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 forum, part of the T; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got the plat. Game time counter says ~10 hours. I stay with "very easy".
    Last edited by Fuquan; 09-17-2012 at 08:51 AM.

PRO Member

Ill say easy for the trophies stated above nothing serious just keep fighting till the plat

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Platted it last night. I would say it just needs time (I got it in a few days) rather than real skills. Trophies that had me to have a couple of retries are Proof of Your Existence, Tekken Black Belt and Solo Warrior... Behold the Tekken Lord is all about patience... the rest of the trophies are quite easy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

i'll go with a Very Easy on the plat
    just play and you will get tropjhies popping out -
    betray someone to understand my reason (everyone should take a hear)

Plats
    YouTube

Starting RE4 Soon AGAIN

I went with easy just because some of the trophies i did without a second player so it was annoying…easiest of any fighting game i have played however

Sig & Avy by Dare - - - - - - - - PPS Bar by: Smashguy fellow PPS member

Go Vote for July Member of the Month
    Go Vote for July Staff Member of the Month
    Made by Pancake Model

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Very Easy!

It's easy to get all the trophies in a short period of time. The only trophy takes longer to achieve is the Fickle Friend. I kept on playing stage 5 on the Fight Lab mode, especially the boss battle. You'll switch everytime on tag assault juggles. It's also good for earning alot of development points to unlock all the moves for Combat. As for the Movie Buff trophy. Don't even bother playing the arcade mode, it takes too long. Play Ghost Battle mode instead. There's gold ghost's most of the time. Those gold ghosts contains ending movies and secert items, you must beat those gold ghost obtain those items.

For the Impressive moves trophy, you must pick specific team like the Williams' sisters team.

Here's the links if you looking for a great combo vids!

Tekken Tag Tournamnet 2 - Paul and Marshall Law GREAT! Combo In Depth Tutorial - YouTube
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Jin and Devil Jin's GREAT! Combo (In Depth Tutorial) - YouTube
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Jin and Asuka Kazama GREAT! Combo In Depth Tutorial - YouTube
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Kazuya and Jinpachi GREAT! Combo Tutorial - YouTube
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Baek and Hwoarang GREAT! Combo Tutorial + - YouTube

Plats-O'-War!!

I have to say 1-Very Easy. Very fun fighting game, and the majority of the trophies I got in practice mode. Tekken Lord was the only time consuming trophy, but outside of that, the wasn't a hassle. Highly recommend people give TTT2 a go for sure