Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Easiest platinum ever???

This is a discussion on Easiest platinum ever??? within the Terminator Salvation forum, part of the T; I loved the movies, but I really didn't like this game. As has been mentioned, there's too many glitches and ...

Iron Maiden

The land of Guinness, real whiskey and leprechauns.

I loved the movies, but I really didn't like this game. As has been mentioned, there's too many glitches and gameplay is awful. Plus, chapter 3 made me want to smash the game.

PRO Member

If someone wants an easy plat with alot of golds, play spare parts instead. You'll probably get it cheaper and its 100 times more fun that TS, also has co-op

Lvl 2 - Bronze

tut tut, another gamer falls foul of becoming a trophy whore...
    Check out my awesome trophy checklist: Platinum Display Cabinet - by schlittmehr

sig by Auburn

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Kengriff View Post
    Is this game really that bad? Iv been tempted to get it a couple of times because its quite cheep but after hearing peoples reviews iv stayed away. But would you say its worth playing?
    Depends how much you pay for it to be honest. I wouldn't pay more than $15 for it. But as Highway and myself have already said. If your a fan of the series, definitely pick it up. I had fun playing it and yah, there are a ton of worse games. As much as I'm against rentals, you should rent it tbh. It'll take you 6 hours or less to get the plat.

Prayer Warrior

this game has A LOT of haters but i rather enjoyed it. don't know why so don't ask but i don't feel it was as bad as everyone else said it was. i never got one glitched trophy, they all worked like they were suppose to. and yes it's a very easy plat but not the easiest.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

I played both megamind and terminator during the june compitition. Megamind was by far the easiest and quickest. Took me three hours to get the plat. Terminator was not a bad game it just froze about five or six times. Took about six hours to plat.

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

Lvl 4 - Silver

The game is was alright plus its more fun with co op, its easy and short, i wish they made a boss fight with the Harvestor that would of made it more interesting.

Legalize it...

I rented this game a long time ago and had fun playing it. It is short and it WILL freeze on you, but it was fun IMO. Im glad I only rented it though. If I would have bought it Id be pissed lol...

Regional Manager of War

What is funny is when I played this with a friend one day coop the game never froze on me before. I have however experienced alot of slow downs and frame rate issues. If you have a friend this is actually a fun plat to get since its really easy and both of you can screw around most of the time

Aes Dana

Only play Terminator Salvation if you think you may enjoy the game. I didn't play Terminator Salvation because the reviews were poor. The movie was also rather poor. Terminator begins with 'The Terminator' and ends with 'Terminator 2 Judgement day'. All the other Terminator films were rather crap!

worlds biggest welch fan

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Assassins Creed 2, requires zero skill in order to obtain the , great game though
    If AC2 takes no skill that means you didn't use youtube videos to figure out the puzzles.

It was a bit frustrating at some parts because of the shooting mechanics it took only ten hours too.
    SIG BY ME

FFXIII Plat #35 trophy #5,000 goal reached

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Only play Terminator Salvation if you think you may enjoy the game. I didn't play Terminator Salvation because the reviews were poor. The movie was also rather poor. Terminator begins with 'The Terminator' and ends with 'Terminator 2 Judgement day'. All the other Terminator films were rather crap!
    I think all 4 of them were great movies. But if anything, the first 3 wasn't what I wanted from the movies. #4 after 25 years was the movie I wanted to see. The REAL WAR between wo/men and machines. Not some time traveling movie 3x in a row. So to me, the first 3 were just story tellers to make me anticipate the real thing. Now I can't wait for T5 and T6 to finish the war.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    If AC2 takes no skill that means you didn't use youtube videos to figure out the puzzles.

It was a bit frustrating at some parts because of the shooting mechanics it took only ten hours too.
    I went alittle to far with the zero skill but the whole game your just to strong for all the enemies you encounter, and the puzzles aren't that hard even without a video to use, a few mins at most

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy72 View Post
    While this "is" an easy plat, Megamind is by far the easiest.My 6 year old got all but one trophy in 3 days just playing the game. all of about 6 hours
    nice

BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL ALWAYS BE IGNORED.
    Unless You Tell Me Why You Want To Add Me.

*insert Latin phrase*

I'm only renting it again to wrap up the plat. Feels so undignified having only two trophies in that disc of compiled rat feces.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Lvl 9 - Gold

nope megamind is the easyiest one

Lvl 5 - Silver

i have itbut never played it. I dont even know why i bought it

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by digitalman123 View Post
    I'm only renting it again to wrap up the plat. Feels so undignified having only two trophies in that disc of compiled rat feces.
    I'm in the same boat.

I'm about to rent it again just to finish off the plat. I only have one freaking trophy on it right now, and it's been that way for a long time.

The shooting mechanics are pretty crappy and I got too frustrated with the game at the part where you have to shoot the vehicle chasing you. I just gave up and got rid of the game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

after playing this game i wouldn't say its pathetic to have on your trophy list like Hannah Montana, i mean its Terminator for crying out loud, this game gets such bad rep trophy-wise, just cos it has about 12 easy trophies for the plat, its not that bad a game there just ain't much to do on it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I found WWE: Legends of Wrestlemania to be the easiest. It was my first plat and I got it without even trying to get it. The trophy hunting floodgates opened after that, but as far as easy goes that one is tough to match.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast