View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

19 38.00%
  • 2 - Easy

23 46.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

6 12.00%
  • 4 - Hard

1 2.00%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 2.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Terminator Salvation forum, part of the T; Very Easy I'm not a fan of these kind of games and like most people, I only played it for ...

PRO Member

Very Easy I'm not a fan of these kind of games and like most people, I only played it for the easy plat.... I kind of liked it though tbh

Sig by Smashguy

Bob 'n' Becca

I voted 3 and am not ashamed to admit I got my arse handed to me several times. It was cool, though, because I enjoyed the game so I didn't feel like my investment of time was a waste, unlike Last Rebellion.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i voted hard just bc the freezing really aggrevated me -_- seems like i had to restart my ps3 every mission

Possessed

This plat takez 4 eva! probably like ach um 5 terri hard
    Thanks to Ramonalicious for the sig.

www.powerpyx.com

Clearly a 1.
    One of the easiest platinums ever!

PRO Member

Very Easy - I actually enjoyed the game while I was playing it. There just wasn't much to it. I'm ready for a sequel.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted 3 - Moderate and I will explain why. I played this one for the easy plat like everyone else and for the most part it was an easy one. What made it slightly harder than easy was the shitty controls and the awful feeling you get inside from playing this disgustingly bad, awful, terrible, shitty, shitty, shitty game. Plus some parts were a bit tricky to get through which only prolonged the experience. I hate this game and I would delete this plat if I could (not from my trophy list but from my memory).

Resident PHD

I can't vote very easy because this game is so glitchy and boring. I put EASY

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1 - Very Easy

I say the only hard part was playing thru the bad story, and controls if your the type that use to the new controls.
    Plat in 6 hours (took breaks ) and again in 4 hours (Co-op).

Platinum Procrastinator

I voted moderate as I died many times on the driving levels. Also the game froze on me multiple times which really made it a lot longer to plat than it should have taken.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Easy - hated that it was all golds, felt cheap earning them.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

Lvl 4 - Silver

Easy. Nothing to collect, just finish each level and finish on Hard Mode, which can be done the first playthrough. A one day plat.

PRO Member

2. Easy.

It's a very straight forward simple platinum and if everything went smooth in the game, I would rate it very easy to plat. I found the controls too restricting and it froze up on me I believe four times. It's pretty simple overall with the vehicle scenes being the most difficult in my opinion, but a few tries to figure out where everything is and you're on your way again. The game isn't even that bad for as easy as it is...just really restricting. It seemed very generic in what you could do with the controller. That's my biggest complaint. Easy plat though...limited time input...good deal. Would recommend it for anyone that hasn't gotten a plat yet...maybe to get the ball rolling, but don't buy it. Rent it. Doesn't have replay value and way too short.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I rate this game as 3. Moderate.
    I found this game extremely annoying and a real pain sometimes.
    The game was codes so bad that I could get punched by a terminator from across the whole field and had to do 4 battles all over.
    I didn't enjoyed the game and I was happy when I got the plat. I learned that I should not buy games just for the trophies but more for the fun.
    I honestly can't believe people find this game easy. Dang, I hated this.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1 for very easy. Just get a friend and play the game on co-op and start on hard right away. Within a few hours you'll have a platinum.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Voted very easy on this one. I'm crap at shooters and don't enjoy them at all but played this for the current trophy comp. And this game didn't change my mind set at all. Very easy over all with few tricky spots that are easily overcome with a bit of practise.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Easy - I would've went Very Easy if it wasn't for that ONE tough spot.. other then it .. Easy Game almost not worth picking up... definetly wouldn't buy this game

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The 2nd easiest platinum I have ever gotten. This is a game that you can plat. in just a couple of hours and its a pretty good title to rent if you are going for an easy platinum.

PRO Member

Not exactly the easy auto platinum people claim it to be. You do actually have to try. That being said, with a little effort it's not that bad. This is the only game I've played that competes with Rouge Warrior for the worst game ever! Stupid controls! And Glitchyness! And freezing! It only froze when I was having a good streak! Never glitched of froze to save me from dying!

PRO Member

I'm just glad I finished it in under 7 days so I can take it back to game stop and spend that money on something else!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast