View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

19 38.00%
  • 2 - Easy

23 46.00%
  • 3 - Moderate

6 12.00%
  • 4 - Hard

1 2.00%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 2.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Terminator Salvation forum, part of the T; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

2 - Easy. This gets like a 1.8 because it's so short and all you have to do is finish the game, really. The gameplay is awful and glitchy but sometimes that works to your advantage. The computer AI is stupid and easy to beat. Overall this game was kinda fun, believe it or not.

Royal Flush X2

2 Easy All trophies are straight foward but some parts are hard but due to being glitchy, bad controls and gameplay. Yeah its a fast platinum but this is the worst PS3 game I've played so it was torture going through with this.

Kronicles of Kup

Had to think about this one. SP is a definite 3 Moderate for me, but with a partner, it makes this a simple 4 hour plat. Trophies are easy and very straightfoward.

PRO Member

2-- easy

This game was fun to me. A bunch of people didnt like it. Pretty straightforward trophies. The only part that was mildly difficult was during a chase sequence on hard. Other than that easy money.

If you liked the movies, play the game. Don't get on the hater banwagon till you've atleast tried the game.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

2 - Easy

I played the game solo and while there were a couple tricky missions, overall the game was easy. Very rewarding in terms of trophies and the story really wasn't that bad. The constant freezing was very agitating though.

Platinum Dohvakiin

I'll give it a 2. The game is as straight forward as they come. And it's not particularly hard. Glitchy, yes, poorly written, yes. But it's a movie tie in game. So what do you really expect. Is it the worst game I've ever played. Hell naw, not by a long shot. That tittle is still and always be held by X-Blades. The main reason why people hate on this game. Isn't because it's a bad game (movie tie in remember). It's because it has 12 gold trophies and all you have to do is play the game.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

An old-fashioned cowboy

2. Easy There's only a few parts that proved to be tricky.

PRO Member

2 Easy - A bit of a boring game as its the same thing every level. I got a little bit tricky towards the end killing multiple robots but other straight forward.

Plats-O'-War!!

I had to vote 1-Very Easy. I wish this had a "Stupid Easy" vote . I only died once in the whole game (in the beginning), after that it was smooth sailing from there!

Oh, and it never froze, nor glitched on me not once! That's why I voted 1.

Lvl 7 - Gold

2 - Easy The game is rather easy if you have someone to co-op (local). Other than a few rough spots here and there, this game is kinda fun
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

PRO Member

1 Very Easy
    This was my first platinum and i sat down with a friend and played through it in one sitting, about 4 hours.
    Piece of cake.

PRO Member

1 - Very Easy Got to be the easiest game i've platted

Lvl 7 - Gold

Easy- but some parts on hard were difficult due to shitty controls

PRO Member

Easy Despite the awful controls... it was a short and easy platinum. I hate this game.

PRO Member

Very easy a 1 game go

Lvl 6 - Silver

i heard this game was terrible but after starting on it last night i would say its not as bad as everyone makes out, there just isn't much to do on it.

i started on hard straight away and breezed through the first 2 chapters with only dying occasionally due to stupid things like trying to get behind the spider robots, that was the worst.

i'm currently on chapter 3 at the bit when the Terminators are coming up the stairs and the guy is giving you pipe bombs, and its pissing me right off i can kill 2 of the Terminators but then always run out of life trying to kill the third, due to him either shooting me through the cover or killing me when i try and stick my head out to shoot back, WTF am i doing wrong?

2011 Member of the Year

Very Easy.
    THey don't get much easier than this. Basically beat the game.

Lvl 4 - Silver

EASY, very very short, i actually had fun playing this game.

Negator

Voted 1/5 - super easy and very fast .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast