Finding Corrupt or Hollowed worlds

This is a discussion on Finding Corrupt or Hollowed worlds within the Terraria forum, part of the T; Hey everyone! It was brought to my attention that you can not obtain the trophies for corruption and hollowed by ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Finding Corrupt or Hollowed worlds

Hey everyone! It was brought to my attention that you can not obtain the trophies for corruption and hollowed by just simple joining someone's world that already has the trophy. You must be in the world with the person as they achieve the 50% mark in order to get the trophy with them. This thread is for people that are look for others who have worlds that are 45% to 49% corrupt or hollow so they can join and get the trophy with the party host. If you are looking for someone to do this with or you have a world that is in the 45% to 49% range please post here with the % and whether it is corrupt or hollowed. I am currently in need of someone to let me join so I can obtain these trophies. My PSN is AFatBunny7130. Please add me if you have a world in 45% to 49% of either corruption or hollowed! Thank You everyone! I hope this helps everyone get these two trophies by working together with others. Thanks again!
    Platinum Trophy Collecter
    ........ ........

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have a world that is 50% corrupt, and I've had 4 people so far come and get their trophies from it. It takes anywhere from 1-20 mins to pop, but it will eventually. They weren't there before the 50% mark. Let me know if you want in!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello!

I need both trophies for Hallowed and Corrupt worlds........ I have attempted these both more than once I seem to get stuck around 30%... Bloody driving me up the wall... Anyway!!!

If anybody can help me with one or both of these I would be for ever in your debt. I have 60 platinum trophies and own all the games for them. Would be willing to trade time??

Realise this is not for this thread but also am missing one piece of the mining gear for gear trophy if anyone has the set....

PLEASE ADD ME: thatguynick
    Gaming... Keeping me out of trouble since 1992

"Gotta Plat Them All!!"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone who can help?

"Gotta Plat Them All!!"

inK
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by that.guy.nick View Post
    Anyone who can help?
    I'm working on it. My plan is to dig up whole my world and then make a small island of dirt and use Holy Water and Unholy Water on it.
    It should take a while to dig everything up, but I'm half way done soon... give me some more days.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by inK View Post
    I'm working on it. My plan is to dig up whole my world and then make a small island of dirt and use Holy Water and Unholy Water on it.
    It should take a while to dig everything up, but I'm half way done soon... give me some more days.
    Hi inK,

I now have these trophies - I officiallyy owe Reapoer_0 my life haha. I tried this twice with my brother totalling maybe 20 hours. We always seem to got stuck at 30ish%.

Great little game, two **** trophies

"Gotta Plat Them All!!"

inK
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by that.guy.nick View Post
    Hi inK,

I now have these trophies - I officiallyy owe Reapoer_0 my life haha. I tried this twice with my brother totalling maybe 20 hours. We always seem to got stuck at 30ish%.

Great little game, two **** trophies

Well done!
    Have you got all pets too?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guys i just completely cocked my hallowed world up, i had upto 42% and was about to holy water the last coruption biome but somewhere in my world a corrupter spat vile underground and corruption has taken over everythin below the surface and is beginin to rise to my hallowed lands... so im startin a hallowed again but if anyone has a hallowed/corrupt world or needs assistance in turnin one into it then feel free to add me, i can also help out with all bosses in return as im a strong def character that shoots stars on anythin that touches me and i have the strongst tier weapons so can solo any pre hard/hard bosses, i also have strong weapons to trade in return and life crystals/mana too, cheers guys... psn id: darkscorponoxr

Lvl 1 - Bronze

restarted and nearly finished a hallowed map... kicked the corruptions ass to 0% whilst hallowed is 40% and risin

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hallowed is finished, im now doin a corrupt... if anyone wants a trade or anythin send me a msg or even if you dont have anythin to trade i'll still invite you...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for a Corrupted or Hallowed world invite if available. Also have slime pets for trading if needed.

Thanks!

PSN: xDatajackx