Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 putting sucks

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 putting sucks within the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 forum, part of the T; im loving everything about the new tw 13. the new ball striking and swing meter is awesome. however, the putting ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 putting sucks

im loving everything about the new tw 13. the new ball striking and swing meter is awesome. however, the putting is fucking stupid. i sit here doing practice swings for 10 mins and get a perfect swing maybe 5 times. the tempo isnt the problem, its the power. i've been playin tw since 07 and it usually takes a few games to get the putting down but my god the putting meter sucks ball sacks. the way the meter is set up u can barely see the damn thing.

PRO Member

The putting meter is a bit of a pain in the ass, yeah, and it has actively cost me quite a few shots in the game thus far (why we can't just keep using the 08 variant on putting is beyond me), but there have been cases where the rest of the awesome features have saved those shots back for me.

If I can still pull off a 59 at Augusta with this, I'm fine with it. Fortunately, I swiped that little gem earlier.

Chuck Norris Approved.

I just went back to 12 to keep my TW platinum streak going. I will start 13 after I plat 12, on topic I agree every year they jack up the putting. Seems they can't seem to not dick with the putting every year, it also took some getting used to for 12 for me aswell.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay