Tiger Woods 13 Legacy Challenges

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods 13 Legacy Challenges within the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 forum, part of the T; Has anyone got any tips for the last challenge on the present day? The hook around the trees shot. I ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Tiger Woods 13 Legacy Challenges

Has anyone got any tips for the last challenge on the present day? The hook around the trees shot.

I cannot make it, it always hits the trees no matter how much loft i add and i cant keep going anymore to the right as i will miss the target.

Ive tried going through the middle of the trees but the ball skips past the green?

PRO Member

I haven't tried that mode yet, but have you tried the strike area for where you actually make contact with the ball?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by TheMuselessOne View Post
    I haven't tried that mode yet, but have you tried the strike area for where you actually make contact with the ball?
    I got it straight after this really to be honest, for those who might be struggling aim between the trees with your fairway wood so it hits the hill on the green to slow it and you will be sorted it nearly goes straight in the hole easily.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Club up, aim right just beyond the trees. Set up a a high draw shot. During your shot go straight down, but when coming up move it to the left. If too drastic, the ball will hit the tree. If you can clear the trees, start spinning the ball left. If done right, hopefully you will land on the green and roll right into a radius. Seeing Tiger make this shot in real life was impressive
    I am not Hollywood. I am not South Beach. I am Causeway Street. I am a Celtic.