Having trouble staying connected to the ea servers while playing in career mode

This is a discussion on Having trouble staying connected to the ea servers while playing in career mode within the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 forum, part of the T; Hello I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble staying connected to the EA server while there playing there ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Having trouble staying connected to the ea servers while playing in career mode

Hello I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble staying connected to the EA server while there playing there career golfer. It seems that i only stay connected for the first 2 or 3 holes then im disconnected again. It makes it really tough to get the course mastery's that i need to do. I would appriciate any feed back anyone has for me.

PRO Member

I haven't experienced that problem. Usually when I cut out on the EA Servers, it's because my internet blipped just long enough for that, but not long enough to be booted from PSN.

Try a wired connection if you can for a little more stability.

Big Boss

Its the EA servers probably, they are shite.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

with out a doubt its the servers every tiger woods game has NIGHTMARE servers.

illegal in 9 countries

EA servers are always pants. The solution is to add your PS3 to your router's DMZ.

Search Google for a guide, there's a good one on a competing PS3 Trophies (.org) site.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)