Trophy glitch

This is a discussion on Trophy glitch within the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 forum, part of the T; I am having serious troubles with some of the trophies on this game and am wondering if anyone else is ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Trophy glitch

I am having serious troubles with some of the trophies on this game and am wondering if anyone else is having any problems with any of the trophies? And also if anyone has an suggestions to try to fix it i would love some feed back

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

It would help a lot if you mentioned which trophies you're having trouble with
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Sorry lol Top 50 countdown he's going the distance check out my custom settings putt from the rough. I have done them all and some over and over and nothing pops.

PRO Member

Top 50 Countdown - Make sure it's the Career Mode EA Sports Golf Rankings and not the FedEx Cup Standings.

He's Going the Distance - I have no idea why it's not pinging for you. Hit another 400 yard drive and see if you get it.

Check Out My Custom Settings - This is difficulty settings, not round settings, so it doesn't matter if you change tees, wind conditions, or the like; you have to change actual gameplay settings from the default of your chosen difficulty level. My suggestion: turn off Putt Preview.

Putt From the Rough - This one will not trigger in the Tiger Legacy challenge where you're required to do it in order to pass. Also, make sure you're actually in the rough for the putt and not on the fringe, which is still off the green, but it's shorter than fairway, so it doesn't count.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks for your feed back. The top 50 countdown popped when i was ranked 23 for some reason and the check out my custom settings popped when i was sitting at the main menu after i did about 5 or 6 rounds with custom settings but the other two are giving me troubles for some reason im going to wait to build my guy up and try it with him.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just thought i would post this for anyone else thats having trouble with some trophies. I noticed that i had mulligans on while trying the 400 yard drive and the putt from the rough so i turned them off and boom next try the trophy popped!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am having problems with Like a Metronome...I have the difficulty set to Tour Pro, and I must have hit about 14 or 15 perfect shots by now and it hasnt popped yet. Getting frustrated...any thoughts anyone? Do they all have to be in the same round? That's the only thing I can think of but it doesn't say it's required.