Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Boosting Thread within the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 forum, part of the T; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Note that SNSDAD has made a club for forum users called "Cape Cod Clubbers", so you should join up .
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 04-17-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hello im looking for 4 ppl to get the play date trophy with and also a club that i can get the members only trophy as well. My PSN name is wheelerk12

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, my psn id is star5064 and I really would like some help with getting the play date trophy - game with 4 toddlers. Any help would be greatly appreciated - this is my first post!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys, I too need some help getting that play date trophy. My psn id is Biff_Brubaker, i'm on often, send me a friend request, let's make this happen!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking for 3 people to help with the 4 player toddler trophy PLAY DATE psn is packster69 , send invite if you can help , no blank requests please

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Me too, let's try to set a date and time to get it done, anyone up for friday?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey Guys,Was wondering if anyone here could help me out with something. I have a few friends from work who all play TW13. We just have a small countryclub (7 members). We would rly like to have the ability to play in the club champ tournies and other things like that but we dont have the required mems. If anyone felt like being a champ and helping out that would be great.If you were up for joining our CC that would be awesome. You dont even need to even play with us or anything if you have a dif CC that ur playin in with friends. Anyway If do feel like joining to play or just joining to help out both are more then welcome.Just hit me up via PSN @ Edwaldo23thanks in advance.P.S not rly sure if u can be in 2 CCs at the same time, if not plz excuse my lack of research on this.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks to shaggywingnut who helped set it up and got me the play date and hth trophies! Kudos!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys im looking to boost play date it is the last online trophy for me but is proving to be a nightmare to get 4 people together to boost it i am willing to help out with any other trophies you may need.

Please add me.

PSN ID: Chewy333-OShea

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have 3 guys including me online right now looking foe the play date trophy so if you need it add me now or if any kind hearted person is willing to help out then also add me now.

PSNID: Chewy333-OShea

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't have any friends that have this game. I need only 3 trophies to Plat including play date. I will be available tomorrow all day CST. I need 3 willing participants to help.

PSN: biohazard1985

Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey im looking for some help with play date. psn is Bigkrup444 send me a friend request and loets do it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Internal Conflicti realy need a club with 3 golfers that will help me with the Internal Conflict are many clubs but no one in the lobbys

PSN: Lusifer30 add or message me if you can help

Thank you very very mutch for your time

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I really need some people to help me get this play date trophy. PSN name is EricDA, so friend me up and lets make this happen.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am no longer boosting this game.
    Last edited by fifth007; 06-03-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking To do the playdate achievement as well , psn is Maerdis. I'm usually on from midnight till 3am (gmt+1) due to my work.

Also, fifth. I'm a hundred percent certain that you can get the Ricky achievement by playing single player solo match, just make sure it's 18 holes. That's what I did.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi my psn is is Reevo81 just looking to get play date as quick as possible cheers

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Somebody can help me with the play date trophy...

thanks a lot..

my psn is wilbynus

Chuck Norris Approved.

I just picked this up and am going to focus on unlocking the toddler tiger to get the 4 player toddler trophy. If anyone needs this trophy or will be able to help myself or others get this done please post or send me a msg to try and get a time set to knock this out. I should have the toddler unlocked by sat night or Sunday, this seems to be the only trophy that could present an issue as the others are straight forward. Once again any help would be great.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

**New country club is named "PS3 TROPHIES." The "Cape Cod Clubbers" CC has disappeared...
    I am not Hollywood. I am not South Beach. I am Causeway Street. I am a Celtic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast