How are people hitting these monster drives?

This is a discussion on How are people hitting these monster drives? within the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 forum, part of the T; I have been wondering this since the gamernet deal started. I have a maxed out guy like every other year ...

Chuck Norris Approved.

How are people hitting these monster drives?

I have been wondering this since the gamernet deal started. I have a maxed out guy like every other year and can't even come close to some of these drives posted. Some are a 100 yard's or more past my shot. I just finally made the effort to post a thread to see what the deal is.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

ADMlNlSTRATOR

I guess having the wind at maximum gust blowing at your back probably has a lot to do with these monster drives.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I guess having the wind at maximum gust blowing at your back probably has a lot to do with these monster drives.
    I'm using live weather settings. Not sure about that unless the drives transfer from a custom match to a live weather match. Also for the gamernet challenge the wind/weather is set as it was when the clip was poster I believe.

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Then they must be cheating, lol.

Even with max power/forward spin/wind, I never came close to any of the records these guys have posted.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Then they must be cheating, lol. Even with max power/forward spin/wind, I never came close to any of the records these guys have posted.
    From looking at the EA Sports forum I gathered it doesn't matter what mode the drive or gamernet shot was posted. So the gale force wind's is right as with hitting from the white tee's and fast fairways. So until EA fix's the stupid shit there will be those insane drives.