Incursions are Annoying

This is a discussion on Incursions are Annoying within the Tom Clancy's The Division forum, part of the T; I tried playing Clear Sky this weekend to pick up some better gear. The challenging difficulty just plain sucks. I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Incursions are Annoying

I tried playing Clear Sky this weekend to pick up some better gear. The challenging difficulty just plain sucks. I was playing with three other players all of us with gear ratings of 256, and we just couldn't get through it. I'm all for difficult, but difficult should not mean impossible. Every single bad guy in New York City showed up to stop up us. I mean, honestly, those buildings around the mission area must have been the barracks. They just kept coming and coming... Needless to say, I'm very disappointed in the end game offerings for this title.
    Member since February 2009

Dull Ember

If you go in with randoms or people who don't know what to do then the Incursions are very frustrating, if you go in with more experienced players they become much easier.
    Also 256 is the top tier for gear but within that you can have good and bad builds.
    The best way to gear up is grinding up to 99 in the Dark Zone or playing the expansions, Last Stand is absolute garbage but good gear keeps coming.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've typed an insightful reply three times now, but I keep getting logged off before I can post it. I'm done...
    Member since February 2009