Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trophy Guide Boosting Thread within the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier forum, part of the T; I need a partner for co-op campaign. Ive already done 100% tactical challenges and ghost score. Also elite but I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need a partner for co-op campaign. Ive already done 100% tactical challenges and ghost score. Also elite but I dont have a problem doing it on elite again. Would like to get it done quickly. PSN: RyanRo04

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Boosting

Looking for players to bokst the majority of the online trophies. Add me, gladly appreciated. GT:Vinyokvka54

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need almost all online trophies.and coop campaign.
    add me: roserade2
    please say you are from here .i will not accept blank requests

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What do you guys say if we get 8 of us together (2 squads with 4 people in them) and boost all these domination trophies?. If any one is interested in doing so, add yourself to the list (name and a time zone) or hit me up on PSN. Serious booster only The time and date will be decided after we get 8 people. Thanks 1. xDevilizer EST 2. CaptainCooper15 3. purestchaos PDT/PST 4. Blaze1701 EST 5. darksnakegothik 6. RyanRo04 PDT/PST 7.Kid_Loser MDT 8.Kid_Loser's Friend 9.Mista_Hickey 10.marcuscrooms

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by marcuscrooms View Post
    What do you guys say if we get 8 of us together (2 squads with 4 people in them) and boost all these domination trophies?. If any one is interested in doing so, add yourself to the list (name and a time zone) or hit me up on PSN. Serious booster only The time and date will be decided after we get 8 people. Thanks 1. xDevilizer EST 2. CaptainCooper15 3. purestchaos PDT/PST 4. Blaze1701 EST 5. darksnakegothik 6. RyanRo04 PDT/PST 7.Kid_Loser MDT 8.Kid_Loser's Friend 9.Mista_Hickey 10.marcuscrooms
    i need the domination trophies.could you add me too : roserade2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by superT View Post
    i need the domination trophies.could you add me too : roserade2
    What do you guys say if we get 8 of us together (2 squads with 4 people in them) and boost all these domination trophies?. If any one is interested in doing so, add yourself to the list (name and a time zone) or hit me up on PSN. Serious booster only The time and date will be decided after we get 8 people. Thanks 1. xDevilizer EST 2. CaptainCooper15 3. purestchaos PDT/PST 4. Blaze1701 EST 5. darksnakegothik 6. RyanRo04 PDT/PST 7.Kid_Loser MDT 8.Kid_Loser's Friend 9.Mista_Hickey 10.marcuscrooms 11.Vinyokvka54
    Add me in there too EST

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hi all I need help getting the squad based trophys. If you also need them then add me. My PSN ID is: scottalfiecaz
    Im also willing to boost challenges and xp as well

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with all online trophies and boost xp and challenges

PSN: Colin_Redfern

Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

BOOST! Get these online trophies done...we have to setup a game of 8 to do this?
    Add me: Reekonewsa

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to boost all online trophies, im a keen booster and dont mind helping at all

add me PSN: Colin_Redfern

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sir i also need help with these Domination trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey guys... i went through the forum and i gathered the psn names of those of you who said you needed help with the squad trophies and friend requested you on psn already so be sure to check your message box for me friend request and the message "ghost recon squad trophies" so you know its purpose. I already got 3 confirmed and need the full 8 for a 4v4 match where wed each take turns on getting the trophy for each of the game types (please mics preferable so we can coordinate better...but if you dont I guess thats ok and just listen up) I added about 15 names even though I only need 5 to be on the safe side...so I guess first come first served. so check your ps3 inboxes guys so we can finally get these damn trophies out of the way.... btw if you accept and we set up a time to sign on.... PLEASE BE ON TIME... its not fair to those of us who make the effort. have a nice day.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

anybody boosting now? add me up, I will be boosting within an hour. thank you. GMT PLUS 8

BRÜTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking to boost friend challenges,

add me PSN: Colin_Redfern

Thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

lookin for some people who want to boost XP...we might do dom after, but sorry, not interested in challenges cuz they are self boostable. if you are in, add me, and say its for GR:FS XP, or ill tel you lol nope. thanks bros n hoes

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey im setting up a sqaud 2 boost the domination trophies & any other trophies people need if interested feel free 2 add me my PSN is XX519-sk8erXX i dont accept blank reqeusts so put GRFS - boosting in it & ill add you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

is there any room plz send msg XX519-sk8erXX

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for dedicated boosters to boost friend challenges/ volley, we have 2 squads set up, where on most nights around 8pm GMT and will be boosting tomorrow (Tuesday) and Thursday hoping to start around 8pm GMT but try to be on sooner so we can get setup. Squads are as follows:

Squad 1:
    1. feallmharfoir
    2. Colin_Redfern
    3. Genericgoon2
    4. (Open Slot for dedicated booster)

Squad 2:
    1. Dante_Zero
    2. Yuval75
    3. Cold_Kamora
    4. (Open Slot for dedicated booster)

We are going to be doing a full day session (9am-9pm) If you are interested add me.

PSN ID: Colin_Redfern

Angel of Death

I need help for the Co-op campaign. Difficulty does not matter. Also need help for the Daily Friend Challenge trophy. Add me, but tell me that it is for this.

cengiz18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hi all im still in need of boosting partners for the challenges, squad based trophys and also xp. If your interested please add me. My PSN ID is: scottalfiecaz

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast